Harry & Meghan #346 You've heard of the Hippocratic Oath? Here we have the hypocritical oaf.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone on Reddit is there and took a photo - there are like 20 people gathered around. M&H are 25 minutes late (hold up at the Hertz counter I assume!) . Also apparently one of the photographers yelled "Meghan, how does it feel to be part of two broken families?"

ETA: This is comically bad! It looks like its made of a vinyl tablecloth from a New Jersey Italian household circa 1976. Look at how pale her legs are

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Looking at the gold dress, do you think the weird bump under her shirt whilst hiking was one of those belts that stimulates your muscles so you don’t have to do thousands of sit ups?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
OMFG! WTF is that? :LOL:

Doria looks better than she does.

View attachment 2175374
God she really cannot wear clothes. That might looks good on twenty year old about to go out on the town, but it's inappropriate for the gig, it doesn't suit her (looks like it needs pulling up), and the colour is horrendous on her. It's more yellow than gold 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Christ, its another of those 'look at the boat race on her when she knows she's going to be getting some attention' moments, manic.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
OMFG! WTF is that? :LOL:

Doria looks better than she does.

View attachment 2175374
Can you imagine if this was her Corrie dress, plus a matching cape? Hoping to outshine the Gold Dress. This is pretty decent by Smegsy standards. Haven't seen what others are wearing, but in isolation, not bad. And her makeup is much better and the tan more even than usual (except for the feet).

It is evolving!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I just can’t pin down the connection and it bugs me! Why would a man who has never met either person have given them a plane ride and somewhere to stay?! It still really irks me!
---
It’s almost like the RF don’t need to say anything, just show Hairy up with their actions….
There have been a few stories over the years about him not being the nice guy he likes to pretend to be especially around young male actors. If true, I wonder if she has something on him that he doesn't want out there.

Reactions: 17
NEW THREAD -

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Interesting that she didn’t wait for Harry and instead decided to walk in by herself and yet again she isn’t wearing her engagement ring.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
If she's brought BOTH Dorito and Hazno - who's at home assembling the flatpacks?

Maybe they're in the boot of that lil gaz guzzling tank she's turned up in :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Interesting that she didn’t wait for Harry and instead decided to walk in by herself and yet again she isn’t wearing her engagement ring.
Definitely wants all eyes on her whilst He's been relegated to the irrelavant keeping up the rear position, he's even the spare in his marriage, awks!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.