Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dooley Doo

VIP Member

So they finally realised that it didn't look good having him working for them. It took them a while.

Is it strange that the 2000 and 2009 DUI case files were destroyed (they are still on his record).
He seems to have got probation on these and other DUI and driving without a licence.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 22

Amiyaya

VIP Member
This so called Baroness person, they used to be pro RF and now they aren't? Is that correct?
---

Got it. Hopefully :)
---

What, not two of you after me cheesy poofs now, is there no honour among VIPers.

Congratulations on the VIP though.
Thank you! I’ll bring a stash of twiglets instead - leave them in the bank vault for now!

• Haha
  • Heart

VC10

VIP Member
I’m sure the whole thing was down to her, not the people who have held their positions all their life just waiting for this moment?! Such absolute bollocks it’s making my hammock shake!
The gilt-edged Tattle Car Park permit is now yours! 😃😃😎

• Haha

Bobble22

VIP Member
I assume a private message was sent offering payment in return for the password to the account. Then the 'purchaser' could log in, change the password and email address associated with it and then go ahead and tweet as Baroness Bruck.
It must be a substantial amount then, imagine getting an email and you know where it's from, you could go to town telling everyone what they are doing, they must have made it worth BB's while.

• Angry
  • Sick

Chita

VIP Member
At the time the phone hacking was made public, Piers gave an interview and he said it is common knowledge that people's voicemail messages could be easily accessed because most people didn't change the factory set PIN number.
He then denied having ever done that himself or ever having instructed anyone else to do it.

I remember him saying that because I didn't know how the papers had got access to phones. I thought they must have somehow planted bugs or tapped into phone lines to listen in.

So the getting into stored messages via PIN number hadnt occurred to me until Piers gave that info.
So even if he didn't do it or didn't authorise stsff to do it, he knew how to do it.

It's very murky.
As much as I now dislike Harry, I am on his side in this issue. If journos hacked private phones they deserve to be sued.

LadyMuck

VIP Member
Megyn Kelly, Tom Bower on gb news tonight.

And Carol McGiffin on her sacking on Loose Women. Exclusive!

SweetSummerChild

VIP Member
Plus no tits at all. They are the first things to lose fat when you diet aggressively and although I am not a fan of massive boobs, those flaccid things do her no favours at all. I am surprised she hasn’t gone down the implant route.
They look like water balloons that have sprung a leak, and there’s just a little bit of water left in the bottom.

• Haha
  • Heart

knoddle

VIP Member
He's a big cheese in the SoHo House chain of 'private member's clubs.'
Close buddies with Meghan.

He's gay.
However - my opinion - he loves her and she loves him and even though they won't be doing rudeys together because of their sexual preferences, they do have each other's backs and are really, really close.
I think he got her hooked up with Harry.
Nope, they only love themselves; they have a mutual I use you, you use me relationship.

• Haha