Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ChipDex

VIP Member
I know that none of us really know what exactly has gone on and we all tend to believe what we want, but when people say that he is jealous and resentful of the Wales children I think it must definitely be true.

I don't remember ever seeing any photos etc of him playing with the children and I always thought that he would be a good, very hands on uncle. He always appeared to be very natural with kids and made no secret of his own desire to become a dad
The only pic I can remember seeing of them together is this one. Hazza's body language looks way off.

• Wow
Reactions: 22

PurpleReign

Chatty Member
This made me laugh @Chita ….. rudeys! I suspect M and PA had met previously and rudeys had taken place. If you look at videos or photos of the two of them in close proximity to each other they hardly, if ever, are looking in the others direction or speaking to one another …….. embarrassed? I would say so plus the fact that she asked Haz who the flunky with TQ was as though she didn’t know it was PA ….. give us a break she knew all the members of the RF while still a star struck teenager.

Was Haz unaware of all this? The jury is still out …… he’s thick enough to not know but also thick enough to be so c**t struck that he didn’t care who had tread that path before him or how long the list of names was. He thought somebody finally loved him for himself and fell for the whole shebang hook, line and sinker.
I wonder if this is a hold over KC that TW has - Sparry has no idea about TW/PA getting rudeys on (🤣) but TW says to KC I will blab and devastate your darling boy with the info unless you play ball? wouldn't put it past her

• Sick
  • Wow

VC10

VIP Member
In defence of Morgan (and I never thought I would say that) he checked was assured that the photos were genuine.
He debated not publishing them but as his bother is in the army he didn’t want to be seen covering up what he believed was torture.
He has regretted publishing them.
That's fair enough

LadyMuck

VIP Member
That list is pointless I'm my opinion.

Smegz was in and out in a couple of years and had maternity leave. Kate had 3 children during that time and also had maternity leave. William was working as Air Ambulance for part of that time too. Prince Philip was ill and then died.
It really doesn't prove anything and publishing it just means that people will attack those they see as slacking.
And I'm sure I read yesterday that Anne had carried out the most engagements, more than KC

maharini

Surprised to find that the BBCs Kirsty Young is married to Nick Jones, founder of Soho House…
Crumbs! Don’t go down that rabbit hole. Talk about wheels within wheels! I’m starting to believe we’re ruled by lizards dressed as people. Pass my tinfoil hat……

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

Rosesarepink

Chatty Member
I wonder can PM take any kind of action against OS for what has been said in court if he wishes or is there legislation that means you can't to protect evidence/witnesses? Or anyone mentioned for that matter take an action?

Shushex

VIP Member
There are an awful lot of deluded idiots out there. Charles and Diana divorced in 1996 iirc, so there was no way she would have ever been Queen, but this fact is too complicated for some people to understand!🙄
also, with the risk of sounding like a broken record, Charles made a public promise that he won't remarry. if Diana were still alive, she WOULD HAVE MADE SURE he kept his promise.

• Wow

Chita

VIP Member
I know we are a way off but I will prep the next thread.

get voting for your fave title suggestion.
We currently have two vying for first position.
I looked at the most viewed posts tab and made a note of the title with most likes, then I started to write a recap of the thread and went back to check if that title was still in first position and it has been overtaken by another.

So its a close contest this time.

• Heart

tobehonest

Chatty Member
Apart from the Netflix documentary where we saw the dogs when was the last time that anyone saw them out and about with Meghan or Harry. I mean it definitely isn't normal that the children nor the dogs are ever seen in public.
Have we seen harry and meghan pictured together since the restaurant shot

• Wow