Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

knoddle

VIP Member
I have been ninge watching Cold Case, my favoite cop show. I just watched an episode wherein the killer was a Phychiartrist with narcassistic personality disorder. His behavior was soo mrs. reek. Watch out mr. reek!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

VC10

VIP Member
Markus A used to date Amid Scabies. I remember vaguely discussing this back in the Freda days but all I could find was this. Everything is connected; TRG's latest video ties Ghislaine Maxwell to Smeg's yachting days and Mindy Kaling. It's all happening just as we predicted, the gloves are off. Attached Twatter funny things just BC 😘View attachment 2162993View attachment 2162995
Scabies, etc Al, all " in the same bed" 😖😖😖😖😖😖🤢🤢😅😅

• Haha
  • Sick

Meemew

VIP Member
BP very rarely comments on made up stories, why would they start with this one? I don't believe it happened, comment does not fit KC speech or behavior patterns like this for example: "I want also to express my love for Harry and Meghan as they continue to build their lives overseas,"
I agree, not uttered by KC3. Awks toast alert!

What was the wording… ‘wherever he was’ - to me it has a hint of the Flatpacks about it.

Or on the other hand Smegs, aiming for a mix of confirmation and offhand rudeness (evil cold RF).

A weird one for sure!

Cinnamon.girl

VIP Member
Tom Bower on gb news last night. Says H left angry, and the harkles will be plotting more nasty things to try and embarrass and hurt the RF

Celt Views, thank you @LadyMuck 😘
Already a bit out of date owing to my catching up, but here goes.

Strange and lovely things at the Coronation, ermine robes gorgeous but KC's hair is a mess.
His crown seemed lighter than 5 lbs, and though those carrying it tried to make it look heavier it wasn't that heavy. Celt isn't sure that these articles were the real deal, and the golden coach looked wrong, as though it had been painted. She showed a photo of the original golden coach and it was a different colour.
We have no idea who the Grim Reaper figure was, and she showed the video.
If W & C were late it wasn't because of the children, as protocol is always followed and there's back-up. It was intentional that C & C were early.
The red feather in Anne's hat blocking the Stoat from view was the highlight of the day. KC tried to catch the Stoat's eye but he was scowling at William.
Camilla looked lovely but had a strange look on her face. Celt felt there was no joy to the Coronation ceremony, and others felt the same. The Coronation Oath was changed, and KC said that Common Law stands (?).
People were invited to pledge their allegience, did many do it? Some did.
Some peaceful protesters were arrested.

ChaoticArtist

VIP Member
😂

I was like that yesterday - I need cola 😂 dad bought me the 2l bottle today, so my teeth are annoyed but brain is very happy (it helps me deal with immediate symptoms of allergies/nausea).

My cue to unleash all the Corrie content I'd been gathering 😂

(this is a popular wedding song from a Hindi movie - the bride loved someone else but later fell in love with the groom. Here they are saying that the groom's 'sehra' or headgear that also obscures the face, is looking beautiful. The bride's heart seems captivated)

A collection of memes. I loved the first, second and last ones!

• Heart
Reactions: 23

LadyMuck

VIP Member
yes this latest claim is as believable as the claim there's a Martian civilisation that looks like tripods and are afraid of the flu. they literally bombarded us in the month and weeks before corrie that Harry is going to directly fly back home to the welcoming arms minge of his wife. daily, hourly. only to tell us today that Chazy-Rex was "surprised" not to see the sperm he should have flushed at Buckingham for after corrie champers? REALLY?

It's the Baroness Bruck account she was referring to, and suggests its run by Myra aka smegz

mrs.darcy

VIP Member
It's not the pronunciation of my surname that people get wrong, it's the spelling. It's only 4 letters but they always add an extra one.

It was even worse with my maiden name, it used to have lots of interesting spellings and rarely the correct one 😂

Tangent Tiger

VIP Member
If Harry had been told that he couldn't do that walk imagine what ammo he would have now...

"I was forcibly stopped from honouring Mummy like William did. I will never forget the pain of being denied that opportunity"
Yes it would have been a flipflop with either eventuality.

This is one thing I'm with him on though, a grief disorder is a very painful thing and impacts so much. He hasn't got to grips with it yet.

• Sad

VC10

VIP Member
They could, but they’ll be hard pushed to find a country that meets their unrealistic world view. Perhaps they should just play Mindcraft.

This isn’t about equality or unity or cohesion, or any of the messages you heard growing up music by Mickey Jacko, the Beatles or Bob Marley. They want segregation. They want submission. They want to rewrite history and put themselves at the forefront. Remember - ‘burn baby burn’?
This is the depressing realisation of what these people are trying to stir up and the media are aiding them. It’s undoing all the progress we made. I have said continually during the last few years, and recently heard the Triggernometry guys say it too, that the 1990’s were more progressive than we are now. It’s true, I really do think so, and these are the people I blame for this backwardness.
Yes especially where online media is concerned

Amiyaya

VIP Member
Can someone answer this for me?

Within civil law if you’ve already declined a settlement and then bring a new fresh case, what bearing does the previous offer have? If they’ve agreed to settle out of court how and why can you just decide you’re going to try again?

VioletButterfly

VIP Member
That would be just brilliant. Tattlers far and wide would be heard cracking out the champagne 🤣
IMG_7983.gif

Got mine ready!
(And if I didn’t, I would have if I hadn’t. I should have if I didn’t, if it was. - Yeah that makes as much sense, What happened in recent history to bend the fuck out of truth, and actual facts? When did Life and actual actions become subjective?) Go fuck yourself Rachel. you are the most twisted fuck I’ve ever heard of. And that’s not subjective!

• Heart