Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Xales

VIP Member
Why are none of the newspapers and media pointing out that Sparry couldn't have made it to his son's birthday party.

Harold's plane landed in America at 6:30 and apparently he lives a 2 hour drive away from the airport.

Who has a party for a 4 year old at 8:30 / 9:00 at night?
Someone who doesn't give a crap it is for a kiddie. Look at the cake for the 1st birthday at the jubilee last year (and zero other party stuff around). It will be a performance party again.

• Sick
Reactions: 43

VC10

VIP Member
Just read in UK paper that Charles is said to have raised a toast to Archie and said " wherever you are "
Doesnr he KNOW where Archie is ?????
None of that happened . Its media bullshit .....

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43

bitterntwisted

VIP Member
Do people think we'll all magically get a share of Buckingham Palace if we abolish the monarchy?
I can't believe the naivete of some people. If it were to happen, trust me it would be bought out by property investors and turned into luxury condos, not housing for the homeless.

Reactions: 42

ChastityDingle

VIP Member
I bet it was eye opening for the Stoat yesterday just how spectacularly his book has backfired on him
I was thinking of him arriving at Frogmore the night before the ceremony with his hanger. Nobody there I presume. Would there be a staff member drafted in by the palace? I have no idea.

Knowing his family are all around, no distance - physically - from him. All the decorations up, everywhere. The news full of the upcoming coronation. The crowds gathering, the impending excitement as he sits in the tiny cottage thinking of 'the necklace and the dog bowl' incident. 😁

I didn't notice any extra securidy with him while he was at the coronation but I think he is covered by palace security or something while on such a visit.

Breakfast? I don't know. A few sniffs or jabs or whatever of some substance and he is ready in his creased suit to be collected and brought to the service.

It need not have been like that. That's the sad part. Even if they had wanted to live abroad, they could have done so and remained on good terms with his family.

What an absolute mess he and Meghan created for themselves and unfortunately their poison has hurt others too.

InkHeart

Chatty Member
Fuck me they are a white family. What the hell did she expect, that some of them will be blue? Idiot!
This idiocy has blown over from America. They just don't get the Royal Family (that's part of Smegzy's problem, she couldn't accept that it has a set hierarchy and she was never going to take them over.) They aren't elected, they're a family, and they're descended from William the Conqueror! Their lineage is important, we can't throw them out in favour of other people.

Also FFS, face it, the UK is 80% white, of course the vast likelihood is that people the royals befriend and marry will also be white! It would be gross if they were just going like "Hm, let's make Beatrice marry someone from X background, it'll make us look good."

I will say that I love most Americans I've met and they bring a lot of good stuff to the world, but they hugely overestimate their understanding of Britain. Yesterday I saw a woman at the coronation wearing a massive Vivienne Westwood logo on her necklace and I thought "Wow, that's inappropriate." Then today I learned it was Katy Perry and was like "Oh, that explains it." :LOL: In America, money and class are basically the same thing, so she doesn't think that wearing a big obvious display of wealth is any different than the royals wearing their bling. It's partly why people here in the UK didn't warm to Meg as a princess: she just isn't classy. That's not "unconscious bias", there were a lot of powerful classy black women in the abbey yesterday. It's just Meg.

• Heart

The Tipsy Titian

VIP Member
I thought Johnny was now a Lt Col, or did I just promote him in my head?

Do you think that was Hasno’s ‘Support Hanger’; you know like some folk have support animals…except he cannot be trusted with anything animal like.
His was promoted to Lt Col soon after the Queen's funeral but the reporters, as usual, have failed to do their homework 🙄

trouble-loves-me

VIP Member
I'm still not great but I'm popping in to say which moment of the coronation is clearly stuck in my head. It's the moment when Charles stood in a linen shift and was shorn of all his magnificent robes and furs. For a moment he stood there looking like an elderly man and a vulnerable man. It could have been a photo of an elderly man in a hospital ward, or some other place where you wear a linen shift 🤷‍♀️ Hopefully you get my drift.
It was a very poignant moment for me. Here, an ordinary man, about to accept the mantle of King.
So that's what stuck in my head. I'm off back to the Cave of Gloom. Love to everyone and I am keeping people in my healings spells. ❤
I wholeheartedly agree with you Cass xx
Such a special moment, for His Majesty as a King , but moreso as a man, taking on a huge responsibility.
He did look so vulnerable 🥺

Hope you're feeling much better, and soon xxxx

• Heart

Who’sYerDaddy

VIP Member
These don't look like healthy eyes
View attachment 2154387
I saw a photo from yesterday where his pupils were like pinpoints. He was most definitely on something. Sadly, he’s going to have to hit absolute rock bottom before he wakes up.
I have a sister who went through this & it was heartbreaking 💔 Every time the phone rang & I saw it was my Dad calling I thought he was going to give me fateful news. My parents drove out of state to literally take my sister out of the crack house. She went to rehab and has been clean for nearly 20 years now. So yes. Harry’s going to have to hit rock bottom before he wakes up, too.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

Shushex

VIP Member
so... she went on a hike with her So Ho's on her son's birthday. and left him in the storage unit. got it.

• Haha

Who’sYerDaddy

VIP Member
Harry and Meghan #343 Candle and feather; in it together! (I suck at thread titles, but I threw my (feathered) cap in the ring!!) 😆

• Haha
  • Heart