Harry & Meghan #340 God Save The King!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Riding is mainly balance and seat. We often practice without reins and stirrups. Serious skill to play at same time though!!
And knowing you’ve got to control with just your feet if your horse pisses off 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
That cameraman deserves a medal!! What a laugh - and great " shade-throwing" 😃😃😅😅😅🥰

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Burley has really let Sky news coverage down for me. Too many mentions of the stoat and Camilla and what happened 25 bleeping years ago.

Alistair Bruce, brilliant as usual and Anna Botting, fair play.

Reactions: 17
I can’t stand Kay - I may have to turn over. But I can’t stand the BBC - what to do 🤷‍♀️ GB seemed a bit amateurish this morning.

Reactions: 9
Watching the royal family channel on youtube. Endless Queen Diana, Camilla hate, love Harry & Diana get over it or go and don't watch a channel celebrating the coronation :cautious:

Reactions: 7
Just said on GB News Kate is wearing a pair of the late Princess Di's pearl earrings suck on that smeg

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Catherine POW wearing Diana's earrings.

*Last plates being smashed in California*

• Haha
Reactions: 23
HRH The Princess Royal on horseback ; riding with The Kings Mounted Guards - what a Gal !! 😃😃😎😎🇬🇧

• Heart
Reactions: 27
i'm going for a... power to my nose. then i'll start prepping the new thread.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.