Harry & Meghan #332 Nothing can beat'er cos we love our Chita!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the queue is longer than the one that snaked round London for the Queen's lying in state ......
Oh dear I fully admit that while I didn't once consider standing in HLMTQ's mourning queue (mostly due to rheumatoid arthritis and logistics) I would ABSOLUTELY take that flight and wait 12-hours to confront TW no question 😀 I threw down w footie hooligans at Kaiser Chiefs come at me Smeg 😆
Got ma shipment of Corrie biscuits and tea the F&M peacock tin is gorgeous playing God Save the King 🤴🏻 The pink tea tin w/ Swans 😍 @ChaoticArtist the teen & his GF are helping me make soaps and candles! Going for a Victoria Grey Tea scent (Lavender Bergamot Black Tea) and a few other ideas. Just tiny ones poured into tins; nothing molded or artistic like yours. Just a project for the kids but I'll post you the results 😘

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Do people really believe this?

I don't.

Catherine's looks could kill that day. She definitely wasn't on board with whatever was happening.

In my opinion, it was Charles' idea. As usual, he is hiding behind William and Catherine. He knows they won't talk to the press to counter the argument.
Catherine won't say anything maybe she didn't want to regret taking the opportunity to *show* us (If it's true). Those pictures paint a thousand words. Catherine absolutely smashed it that day. Whatever the truth is, how she didn't land one in Meghan I don't know - proud of her for that.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Hang on...so she isn't attending the Coronation in 2023 because she isn't satisfied with the response to her racism letter to Charles after Oprah in 2021...but she could attend the Jubilee in 2022?? 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 81
From The Telegraph article:

A source has said that the Duchess feels she has not received a satisfactory response to her concerns, and that is believed to be one factor in her decision not to attend the Coronation on May 6.
It is understood that her letter was sent in reply to one from the King. He is believed to be the only senior member of the family to make contact with the Duchess after the interview.

At which point in the narrative, I feel it worth asking 43 which time she is lying?
If we recall, during the Netflix fantasy, we had the glorious moment of acting with Hazno allegedly receiving a text from William post-Orca, hence the need for cuddles and 'I wuv you' moments between the Duo.
Which is it?
Did William NOT text him, and therefore this is a lie in Netflix?
Or is it Charles?
Or is it both?

Smega is saying only King Charles has contacted her directly and personally.

Other family members have likely contacted Harry but not her.

Prince William sent a message to Harry, not to Peg.

In her head, they are already two separate entities. Whereas, in our innocent minds we are thinking if Prince William sent a message to Harry then by virtue of them being married he technically sent "them" a message. But not Peg, she wanted her own special text from the man she is clearly obsessed with...

1682151989543.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Hang on...so she isn't attending the Coronation in 2023 because she isn't satisfied with the response to her racism letter to Charles after Oprah in 2021...but she could attend the Jubilee in 2022?? 🤦‍♀️
And the journalist doesn't even mentioned it. Nor that the "unconscious bias" narrative is from 2023 Harkles and that in 2021 they were OK with their friends Orca and Gayle boasting about racism receipts. Receipts that no one ever saw.

The journalist also fails to mention that Rachel has shunned all of her African-american family.

🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 48
The RF should have dealt with them firmly as soon as they made a big song and dance about leaving.

They should have removed their titles or put in abeyance. Removed him from LoS and as a CoS.

But no. They've simply enabled them.

She will never stop. They will never be rid of her.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 49
The RF should have dealt with them firmly as soon as they made a big song and dance about leaving.

They should have removed their titles or put in abeyance. Removed him from LoS and as a CoS.

But no. They've simply enabled them.

She will never stop. They will never be rid of her.

Completely agree with this - this is the RF biggest failing not nipping it in the bud and putting a stop to their nonsense from the onset.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.