Harry & Meghan #332 Nothing can beat'er cos we love our Chita!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s amazing how all those ‘tender and intimate’ moments were captured on film …… I wonder who their stalker photographer was? Haznobrains will be able to watch this while going through his divorce and maybe he will realise that this was the best bit of acting his wife has ever done in her whole life.
All those videos have a strange feel, almost creepy. A bit 'Don't Look Now'.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
She is allegedly not well and hasn’t been into her office in months! Her ppl are trying to get her to resign. We shall see what happens, but yeah…Smegs has about as much of a chance of getting her position as I do having triplets at 55 plus! 🙄
She is completely senile and very frail, sadly she is not alone in the high echelons of U.S. politics.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
No Sussexes and no Yorks

View attachment 2116907

It was taken during her last summer by Catherine.

View attachment 2116908
I love this photo. The DM tagged it as the queen surrounded by some of her great-grandchildren and my first thought was what are they on about? They're all there.
So sad that if the flat packs exist, they weren't given the chance by their vile parents to take part in it.

edited to correct spelling

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I always loved the earlier photo of younger children with Mia clutching Gangan's handbag :)

• Heart
Reactions: 36
question: have any of you gotten an update to your Revenge book? they were talking on the SaintMM sub that there's an extra final chapter on the Amazon Ebook app.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
I couldn't manage to watch 2 minutes of it. None of what I was watching felt natural, it just all looked too staged.
Well I watched it ALL ....... Frankly I wished I hadn't but nowt better to do this afternoon because I was tired after an extremely long walk this morning before the rain came. The whole thing is posed and play acting garbage and the 'lowlight' (certainly can't call it a highlight) is Haznobrains flashing his builder's bum crack when he reaches the bottom of the water slide. 😱 Why can't he keep his 'bits' to himself - no one wants to see them and they are nothing to be proud of.

Just changing the subject, some on here are saying she will come over at Coronation time, not particularly to participate in any way but just to be seen. JMO but I don't think she will. She is quietly plotting what she thinks will be some earth shattering announcement which will be released on the day to completely overshadow the Corrie. Again JMO but whatever it is will fizzle out like a damp squib unless it is an impending divorce from the 'bits flasher' or the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth about the flatpacks. (Like that's going to happen .... not). Another 13 days of suspense left, don't know if my ticker can take it! 😂❤

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 35

There's this if you can stomach it.
"Protecting our children as best as we can, and understanding the role they play in this historical family."

Who is she kidding? Those children have NO role in the "historical family", all due to their narcissistic, selfish, greedy parents.
NO relationship with great-grandparents, grandparents, uncles, aunts, cousins.

---
What an astonishing coincidence that these appear on the same days as the new pic of the queen.
Markle is a conniving witch. Hazno is a traitorous bastard. A match made to end in hell. (I live in hope)
---
There's lots of tee shirts in M&S.
I'm hoping M&S will still have their coronation corrination shortbread tins when I go shopping next week!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Markle is a conniving witch. Hazno is a traitorous bastard. A match made to end in hell. (I live in hope)
That's why I hope they never divorce so they can live a miserable, low rent, grifting, life together, forever tying (and failing) to emulate everything they left behind - why should anyone else have either of these two inflicted upon them

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
So sad that if the flat packs exist, they weren't given the chance by their vile parents to take part in it.
IMO if the Queen did have a picture taken with Archie and Lili Harry and Meghan would have also been released today to mark what would have been the Queens 97th birthday, however I don't believe the Queen ever met Lili and I also have my doubts as to whether she actually met Archie. This is why I believe that no photo was taken with her because if a photo was taken Harry and Meghan would have released it by now.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 60
There is the most horrible poster on t'other site - someone posted in RF they thought it was sweet that W says C always looks stunning. Which I agree with. but this poster, beautiful oak or something - well, all I can say is, if anyone calls us on Tattle horrible they should check her out!!

ETA, sorry, wrote thread instead of site

• Sick
Reactions: 26
Holy balls! I’m sweatin’ like Meghan Markle, a bleep in church! Just busted my new Honda mower out of the box, gassed & oiled her up & mowed the front yard! There’s waaay too much sandy soil so my legs below my yoga pants are dusty as hell! When I took my ankle socks & shoes off? I looked like Smegs; half bronzed up!! 😆
Tattle, YT, and AC for the rest of this hot/humid day! Cheers!! It’s Friday!! 🧃

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
managed to get from Aldi today for the coronation (sorry don’t know how to do spoiler’s)
Those are so stinkin cute! Wish they had something like that in ‘Murican Aldi’s, but no 😞
On a happy note, we DO have English tea 🫖 so there’s that! (And? We’re bringing it in via Boston harbor again!!) 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
managed to get from Aldi today for the coronation (sorry don’t know how to do spoiler’s)
Thanks to it being payday, I've caved and bought the morrisons tin of shortbread, some coronation chicken crisps/king prawn crisps and then went and spent far too much money at the garden centre on some red white and blue bedding plants for the front garden. Safe to say it's doing something for the economy ;)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Well I watched it ALL ....... Frankly I wished I hadn't but nowt better to do this afternoon because I was tired after an extremely long walk this morning before the rain came. The whole thing is posed and play acting garbage and the 'lowlight' (certainly can't call it a highlight) is Haznobrains flashing his builder's bum crack when he reaches the bottom of the water slide. 😱 Why can't he keep his 'bits' to himself - no one wants to see them and they are nothing to be proud of.

Just changing the subject, some on here are saying she will come over at Coronation time, not particularly to participate in any way but just to be seen. JMO but I don't think she will. She is quietly plotting what she thinks will be some earth shattering announcement which will be released on the day to completely overshadow the Corrie. Again JMO but whatever it is will fizzle out like a damp squib unless it is an impending divorce from the 'bits flasher' or the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth about the flatpacks. (Like that's going to happen .... not). Another 13 days of suspense left, don't know if my ticker can take it! 😂❤
She can plot all she likes, but there's nothing she can do that can possibly compete with a British Coronation

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.