Harry & Meghan #329 They won’t be at the Palace because they’re full of malice

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think I remember reading that it was because at that time it was frowned upon as he was divorced AND the future head of the CofE. Call it conflict of interest.
Also the optics that they had admitted adultry with each other. I remember there being unease in case they would be booed but they got a warm reception.

Reactions: 18
oooh i love this! should we have a poll in the net thread with reasons/ways Walmart will upstage he Corrie? since my circadian rhythm seems to revolve around starting new threads nowadays.

Reactions: 20
Why is she wearing her lunch of Super Noodles on her head xx..

Reactions: 36
On the day of the coronation MM will either release a picture of herself looking radiant and happy at Archie’s birthday celebrations (at which no other child will seem to be present )
OR, of herself and Archie doing a charity visit a la Diana, when she’d take the boys along to visit homeless people.

Reactions: 30
Why is she wearing her lunch of Super Noodles on her head xx..
Although everything here isn't supposed to be taken too seriously and I get your point. I do actually find your comment deeply offensive. As a member of SNAS, the Super Noodle Appreciation Society I'm very hurt you would suggest Super Noodles would choose to be associated with Dr Shamalang-a-ding-dong.

Reactions: 56
Looooool I worried for a moment then thinking you was been serious until I read Super Noodle Appreciation Society loooooooool .
Dr Shamalang-a- ding-dong xx

I am not sure how successful this will be but a nice change on my twitter feed to all the reasons Smeg is not coming to the Corrie!

Reactions: 31
i will start a new thread then, unless any one wants to do it? i'll incorporate a poll with the upstaging scenarios proposed this past thread.

Reactions: 25
they would have been lynched.
Yeah it was a different time then. Camilla was still deeply unpopular and they announced at the time she would be Princess Consort and not Queen when Charles took the throne

The irony is Camilla was truly loathed for a long time. She went through far worse than TW ever 'endured' but whatever you think of her she kept her head down and got on with it

Reactions: 32
My Nana used to say “she’s just like a big washerwumman“ Glaswegian grannies don’t mince their words.
My Glaswegian Dad used to sing
“if you see a big fat wumman ,
Standin oan the corner bummin..
That’s our Fergie” ***

*** he didn’t say Fergie, just any whoever was annoying him at the time e.
And bummin means bragging, being mouthy

Reactions: 18
sorry i pressed enter and posted the new fred too soon

here it is

Reactions: 16
So TP thinks TW should have been met on the same level as KC? Or PW?
I am so sick of people bashing our traditions. Maybe TP, like TW should take some time to understand our traditions rather than shouting & demanding we met them with their expectations

Reactions: 25

But Peg is worthless so the royal family should have done less.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.