Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ChastityDingle

VIP Member
Charles is too busy and the Wales are on holiday as the kids are off school.

I wonder who called all those paps? Funny how the Wales were able to leave their home and travel to wherever they've gone undetected.

The close proximity of course is to further his security case - that's why he's come over to get proper footage of him surrounded by paps - because they have been laughed at for the dial-a-pap x1 shown in her sunglasses last week, and the pap chase which was a food delivery person.
Exactly.

The attempted drama about the paps - so pathetic.
Pity the guy who featured on Netflix didn't come forward to say I was delivering pizza, well pizza and chips to be exact. And some dips. 🤣 Didn't even notice those weirdos gawping at me from their car.

Of course one of the reasons they had to flee the UK was that the paps would be following their children every day while they were attending school. Strange how that doesn't happen with George (who after all is a future king) Charlotte and Louis. Can't think why that is 🤷‍♀️🤣

Also, imagine Meghan on the school run wearing ever more outlandish get-ups and hoping that the paps would answer her calls. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 37

Who’sYerDaddy

VIP Member
The two handed clutch is so over the top. Have these photos been released before? She’s so stupid she would release exclusive new photos on a supposedly anonymous twitter account and reveal herself.
I’ve often wondered if Myra actually stood for “My real account.” Makes sense to me. (She’s such a dumbass) 🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36

wisebutwild

VIP Member
Just sat down with a bowl of hot, fresh, homemade soup after a mornings gardening, turned the news on and was confronted by that wizened wanker on TV. My home made carrot soup is not quite so lovely a prospect now 😕
---

Has anyone else been papped arriving?
I think the reporter on tv news said this was just a hearing to see if the case could go ahead so he didn’t think anybody else involved would be turning up. Also there is reporting restrictions on it so he could say nothing else about the case other than what we already know.

It would appear that either Haznobrains hasn’t done his homework or, as suggested on here, he has just turned up to try and take the headlines away from KC3’s visit to France, so it’s cancellation has foiled that plan ….hahahaha.

Just an observation ….. if nobody else was expected to turn up why all the photographers? Had they been tipped off and/or were some Netflux staff? The deviousness is never ending!

• Sick

Mollywobbles

VIP Member
I feel a little ambivalent re Cam. I think it reprehensible that she leaked meetings with children but it seems like leaking is endemic and I doubt she did so without the knowledge of KC3. I find him so very weak that he needs someone with a backbone to help him actually slim-down the monarchy, I feel all he is capable of is much (sausage) hand-wringing and general apathy. I feel she may at least get shit done. He adored his Granny when alive and they were incredibly close - in BK circles, to all intents and purposes, he has simply replaced her.
She did not leak it. One of her staff did and apologised and resigned .

• Haha
  • Heart

Shushex

VIP Member
I'm not surprised by how you've made the connection. Smeg worked as a junior press officer at the American embassy in Buenos Aires and of course Smeg doesn't have a singular original thought in her head so it's not beyond the realms of possibility that she has attempted to emulate her in some way. My goodness, she really makes me want to vom :sick:

https://harrymeganmontecitoadventur...xroyals-quora-com-Meghan-Markle-has-a-dream-t
does that mean that the Muppets' insistence on appearing on the balcony is so Smeggy can sing "don't cry for me, Argentina"?

• Haha
  • Heart

Cat Eyez

VIP Member
Yes, he totally markled it didn't he? Be interesting to see if he gets back into the States :devilish:
Unfortunately, I don't think anything will happen about the drugs 😏
If Biden's own son is allegedly an addict, nothing will happen to H. (IMO).

I hope I'm wrong, he doesn't deserve to get away with it, just because of who he is.

• Sick
  • Heart

SlavaUkraini

VIP Member
Yeah not just her. I noticed a lot of comments slating PW as woke in the DM article about him eating at the lgbtq restaurant
He took a stand BC Poland is uber anti-gay; it's not a Woke issue at all. One thing I've learned from volunteering for Ukraine is how badly average guys are treated by certain countries. Poland is heroic in providing support during this war but their anti gay stance is one of the worst in Eastern Europe. I can't stand kids transitioning and the gender BS but in this instance William did the right thing. I noticed the Caribbean Prince and several prominent Twitter users have gone toes w/ Baroness Bruck, this AM was intense!
I have never been there, so I don't know what it's like.
I imagine it to be an area with enormous houses in the middle of massive pieces of land, set back from any roads and hidden from passers by. I imagine the houses are so far away from their boundaries that, to visit, you need to drive through the gate (if given permission to enter) and drive for several minutes before you get to the house.
I also imagine there is a small town centre with a few shops.

If it is how I imagine it, I think that Meghan and Harry would not venture out of their house or grounds much ( if their pleas for privacy are genuine.)
Was he ever seen anyway?

Were they ever seen out and about there?
That's why you're a great artist BC your imagination is correct! Exactly that add palm & fruit trees, wine orchards and a Spanish Colonial golf course community vibe.

• Heart

VioletButterfly

VIP Member
Do you think Legless will be wearing one of the Princess sets available from Amazon? They come in different colors.
90846646-73FB-4991-B58F-DA0E99DED063.jpeg

---
The good old 'suck it and see' mantra (although google tells me that was extra strong mints)

Add your own punchline ;)
I think that’s Rachel daily code of behavior.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Chita

VIP Member
It's really funny the double standards of the Harkles: those who blast the POW for going bald are the same who cry "body shamming" when it's pointed out the boxy torso of Smesgy - and her lack of knowledge of dressing to take advantage of her features instead of copying NY Grandmas to try and look chic, but then just looking like a cheap maid who stole from her mistress.

If only the ILBW could be as attractive with her boxy torso as William is with his baldness.

I don't care about his baldness, but the messy hair at the back of his neck looks so scruffy.
Get it shaved neatly, Harry.
Smarten up.

Cinnamon.girl

VIP Member
Another Bookworm. (The last one with gossip was good Cinny!)

Thanks @LadyMuck 😘 A change of tack here.
A long discourse about a parcel B/W collected which contained old family books which made her very happy.
On the Stoats there's an astonishing range of differing opinions and B/W hasn't seen anything like this before.
Discussion of Catherine's Early Years project, no wokery and Catherine is right that these years are so important. It's a valuable endeavour and Catherine takes it very seriously.

William and Catherine will be a practical and hands-on King and Queen, and Catherine is fast becoming a force to be reckoned with. Some people say that they're not ready to be King and Queen, they need to spend time with their children, but B/W doesn't agree. They are ready, and the sooner the better because they will bring style, decorum and quiet duty back to the Monarchy.

• Heart

LyraBalaqua

VIP Member
Nah He will be laying seige to his Dad wanting Money Money and begging a role in the coronation I think KC3 will cave in as well it's all smoke and mirrors kc3 is playing us all for fools I'm out
I don’t think Charles is soppy and crying over dumbo any more, maybe when the ginger cunt was younger but not now, the dick is nearly 40 after all.

I do believe there’s no communication other than through lawyers and that Charles has had enough.

• Haha
  • Heart

Ndrangheta

VIP Member
I am hoarse from screaming "FUCKING GO AWAY!!!!!! " at these two, and am reduced to muttering "CUNTS" as nauseum . Anybody got a spare packet of Lockets? Cheesy Puffs are no good as they're scratching my throat!😀
What is this, a fucking tuck shop?

640x640.jpg

..that should cure you, now you can call them both cunts again.

• Haha
  • Heart
Maybe, if I strech my understanding and leniency, I can understand this from Meghan, who's not British and who never cared about Britain (not even after marying in Britain's Royal Family).
But. From. Harry.
Doesn't that guy know his own country's traditions and history? Did he ever took the time to talk with his grandparents?
Thick as pig shit and a self absorbed navel gazer.

VC10

VIP Member
They've changed their tune a bit.
Is he nearly 40, now?
HRH The Princess Royal stopped him getting his hands on his Muvvers money before, didn't she😆😆😆😆😎

Trying again on his 40th Birthday, is he??.......

Three Cheers for HRH Anne 😎😎😎

• Heart
  • Haha

LadyMuck

VIP Member
Here are some photos that we have seen of Archie when he was a baby and IMO the photo that was posted in the last thread looks like a different baby compared to the images that I have posted below.
https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/fabulous/9925068/meghan-markle-photos-archie-netflix/
View attachment 2050464View attachment 2050467
View attachment 2050470View attachment 2050477
This was the photo I posted in the last thread incase anyone missed it. Agree, looks nothing like any of these

• Haha
  • Heart