Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Plantagenet

VIP Member
Honestly. He will do something to upset her megstacy or prove as useful scapegoat for her lies one day and he’ll be deader to her than a dodo. He isn’t wealthy or influential so once he oversteps he’ll be megxacuted…
Megxacuted!!! Love it! She has megxacuted a whole bunch of people when you think about it. She has more of them at this point than friends.
---
If this reporting is true that now Andrew is planning his own ‘bombshell’ book”…it will be a direct result of the coddling of Harold and Meghan. Andrew and Fergie have watched and seen how there have been no consequences and a big payout.
Andrew still needs money from big bro and a place to live. Don't think he is going to diss big bro so fast. Plus he would be insulting his mother and I don't think he will do that. If he sees Harold thrown out on his arse, then he will think twice about doing anything.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 37

ChipDex

VIP Member
If that ginger waster sets foot on British soil I want him fucking arrested.
I hope UK Customs give him a thorough search.

And I hope we're not paying for his security on this trip.

Whatever the merits of this case, coming over to take the media to court is surely a private issue. He's suing on behalf of himself, not the RF.

• Sick
This was the photo I posted in the last thread incase anyone missed it. Agree, looks nothing like any of these
I notice she's got her engagement ring on as well. I took my rings off during all three of my pregnancies in case my fingers swelled up. I didn't put them back on straight away as didn't want the baby to get scratched by the diamond setting. Obviously no such maternal concern from Mad Meg 🤭

• Haha

FrancesDundee80

VIP Member
& the sugars tried to say that everyone was jealous because Meg "gets to go home every night" to Harold (when he wore his uniform for TQ's vigil & apparently looked sexy 🤮) while taking the piss out of the fact that William is going bald 🙄 These photos need posted all over Twatter...
It's really funny the double standards of the Harkles: those who blast the POW for going bald are the same who cry "body shamming" when it's pointed out the boxy torso of Smesgy - and her lack of knowledge of dressing to take advantage of her features instead of copying NY Grandmas to try and look chic, but then just looking like a cheap maid who stole from her mistress.

If only the ILBW could be as attractive with her boxy torso as William is with his baldness.

• Haha
  • Heart

Amiyaya

VIP Member
Utterly delighted to see the Wales tribe are on hols.

Hope they have a fab time - astonishing that given the viscous nature, pack mentality and terror striking British press and the life threateningly dangerous British public and the hordes of thousands of paps the royals have to wade through and hide from every second, that they’ve made it away from their home undetected.

Shook, I tell you.

never forget.

6FD67DF1-5537-49DD-8CD5-7B8D27053FB2.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

ChipDex

VIP Member
^^

They might have to be careful what they wish for. While the hacking was awful and deserves condemnation, these celebrities who only want the media to provide positive coverage might end up with absolutely no coverage at all.

And they wouldn't like that either, would they?

I would imagine your arse is definitely more lustworthy 😂
:ROFLMAO:

Given the state of Hazbeen these days, I think anybody's arse (even my 60 year old one with haemorrhoids) probably is.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

LadyMuck

VIP Member
Thanks Scotch for starting new thread and MoodyBlue for great title.

M has been very quiet recently - guess we should be thankful for small mercies!

• Heart

wisebutwild

VIP Member
Surely this is enough for the MOD etc to say enough; he can’t possibly be allowed anywhere near the coronation or any of its events or even the country during May? This is going to cause real threat levels and BIKINI alerts, this may be an art installation BUT it is very evocative and emotional with in ALL walks of life. In all societies there are people that will have their vengeance and, an installation such as this, is going to escalate emotions to a fever pitch - with good reason I hasten to add, but still makes things super scary. There is actual blood of the oppressed individuals within this piece which is going to be on a decent scale. That really will cause Ill feeling, and it frightens me.

And I care not for his court case - do it on zoom if needed but steps need to be taken now to protect our citizens.
I totally agree with this. He would be putting his family and the whole population at great risk if he attends the Coronation. I think KC3 needs to tell him to stay away and to make it public that he has told him not to come so that everyone, including those who wish to harm Haz and the RF, know the score. It is going to be one enormous headache for security as it is without having to worry about the ‘loose lipped breakaway family’ doing something stupid whilst over here.

• Sick

Vanelope

VIP Member
Out of all the Spare quotes, the one that I think showed a real contempt for his father is the completely fictional ‘ I could have targeted a military aircraft to take out the prince of wales but I didn’t’ story. Someone in the RAF is spitting feathers and being told ‘it’s not worth it Jim’

Bit treasony

• Sick
  • Wow

Who’sYerDaddy

VIP Member
I watched the entire video story tonight, and even though, as I said earlier, (before I watched it & just saw a photo,) H looked high AF, I’m glad the veteran was so happy about the call. It’s effed up, though!! Why?
H ditched a chance to be with Vets at one time, to attend the Disney thing, but then came through w/this. On some level, I think H misses being around fellow vets, but…On the other hand, it’s like it was just PR for hm.
As a vet myself, I’d think it was pretty cool if I got a call from someone outside of the “normal” fray, congratulating me on something, but think I’d have a tough time responding if it was someone I didn’t like and/or had no respect for. Obviously that soldier thought quite a bit of H. It does make me wonder though, if he’s trying to repair relationships w/Invictus leaders so he’ll have something to fall back on when Smegs dumps him… 🤷🏻‍♀️
Wait…this is an add on because I just had a thought! Maybe this was ultimately a set-up for inclusion into the Invictus doco we’ve yet to see?? I’m thinking that may be why it was even done!!!!
Your thoughts?

Last edited:
  • Sick

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
I wouldn't be surprised if he is still in San Francisco as he hasn't been seen in Montecito for months.
I don't believe they live in Montecito at all and they may not even live together. There's something very strange going on with those 2.

HairyWeeTerrier

VIP Member
Blech, he’s so completely unattractive! Not seen this pic before but it’s hideous! 🤢
View attachment 2053471
Are they still trying to flog the dead as a doornail horse of him being fit, handsome and studly?!! Moobs and double chin and balding pube hair and all?! 🤣
Take away his title, he is not important in any way. He adds nothing to the planet. No brains, no ethics, no talent, not even good looking. If he disappeared, he wouldn’t be missed, and neither would his wife.