Harry & Meghan #317 From Invictus to Evictus

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought the KC gave the reeks use of froggie until after the coronation to addresss the securiddy issue. I call Bull on BP apartment.

Reactions: 25
Was there stories doing the round a while back that the York sisters were really mean to Catherine when she first started dating William
In Private Eye there was a story that William was the one behind Andrew losing his military titles, patronages, etc. partially in revenge for the way he treated Catherine in the early stages of their relationship. Andrew was allegedly a bit sniffy and thought William was marrying 'the help' or something similar.

Reactions: 38
Not sure Buck House is an upgrade ...... £2.4million was spent upgrading Frogmore and Buck House is in the process of refurbishment so basically they will be staying in a builders/decorators workshop!
I have mentioned it on this site before but when my husband did some repair work on Charles's computer a number of years ago he wasn't impressed with Buck House ...... said it was like an owd mill inside.

Reactions: 36
Another one who is anxious to moderate his carbon footprint, then. Couldn’t FaceTime or WhatsApp etc? 20 minutes in a JET . The Environmentally Aware in Montecito surely couldn’t be happy about it…or does status excuse all ills? I think we know the answer to that.
I despise the pair of them.

Reactions: 38
Not the case any more. Development teams working in neurodiversity fields can and do diagnose, eg clinical and also educational psychologists.

Reactions: 16
They don't give a toss , only virtue-signal to " look" good.......

Reactions: 25
Not the case any more. Development teams working in neurodiversity fields can and do diagnose, eg clinical and also educational psychologists.
Yes, there are other pathways available now. I just can't believe Mate would come out with something like that without doing a clinical assessment. It's completely unethical and to say it in public. Not surprised Ginge loved it. I'm sure he'll get a book out of it

Reactions: 21
And this is EXACTLY what any decent loving, caring wife should be saying to him. Instead she's there, fanning the flames of paranoia and pain. She literally is vile and even though I think he is an absolute dimwit I can't help but feel sorry for him

Reactions: 24
Am wondering why Rebel Wilson and her Mum were even at their house visiting? Sounds more like Harold invited them and not her but why on earth were they there?
They met at the Polo in Santa Barbara.....they have a mutual friend who I am guessing will be Nacho.

Reactions: 24
I can promise that paps do not hang out by SBA (it’s in the middle of tech buildings, nature preserves, and UCSB). They don’t hang out in SB area at all. So which of these pathetic fame whores called them: Tyler or Markle?

What is fun cuddly and extraordinarily generous Tyler Perry up to now?! Is this the next phase of the Sussex’s indoctrination teachings of Tyler. Stay tuned folks!

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.