Harry & Meghan #315 Harry Plotter and the Instagram Loving B*tch Wife!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes.
Wanton Witch private messaged me on twitter and asked permission to post and said she would credit me as artist.
I'm a bit overwhelmed TBH.

It seems the South Park guys have stirred up a lot of interest in Harkle satire and of course the press coverage of the coronation is making news.
I guess it's now open season.
I'm self-published if you want any help at all. Many have been suggesting you publish for a while from what I have seen, and I agree! Strike whilst the iron is hot and best of luck to you.

Reactions: 33
almost as good as the wedding car used by Wallis, Frogmore Cottage (next to the graves ) and Ann Boleyn's execution date for the wedding
Now I see that Smegs could have been telling the truth when she said the RF didn't like her! Hang your heads you disbelievers!! 🤪

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.