Harry & Meghan #314 OMG They Killed Their Credibility

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Andrew would really be spitting on his mother's legacy if he did that, although he probably thinks that he can clear up the Epstein stuff.

I can understand why he might want to tell his side of the story if he thinks he's been maligned but his last TV interview didn't go well and he'll end up being mocked and despised like Hazno.

While I really don't like Andrew I don't understand the penny pinching from Charles who has oodles of money and property. He would do better to keep his brother on side rather than causing a rift. Just let him stay in his home, what are you going to do with it if Andrew leaves? There's no value in evicting him unless the property is going to someone else.
All these Andrew headlines seem a bit suss.

Reactions: 26
she could collapse onto a chaise longue in a fit of the vapours :ROFLMAO:
Gone With the Winge

Orange O'Ho-ra collapses onto the chaise longue weeping gently.

She is in love with Princely Wills who rebuffed her advances so she unsuccessfully tried to make him jealous by marrying Red Butthurt.

Eventually she remembers her position in society as a strong independent a-list belle and makes herself a couture dress from a curtain. Flouncing out of her boudoir she says, "Well, fiddle-dee-charitee"

🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
I love the American people and the US is a huge Country and can absorb them and ignore them and do a parody on South Park of the lot of them.

Sorry to foist them on to you @Who'sYerDaddy😁😁😁😁
Yep, the USA is a vast place, and could easily absorb them all. Apropos of nothing, it’s also full of bears, coyotes and alligators...

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.