Harry & Meghan #310 taking credit where it isn't due

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Brilliant! Ann Widdicombe on gb news. KC needs to grow a pair and state the harkles will not be attending, and he should do it today.

I imagine she will echo what she said last time, I will watch this later.

Reactions: 19
I’m SO glad Dan is discussing this.

These hypocrites need calling out for the flakey phoneys they are…
3082CA9E-5E77-45A6-9112-C5A1E057BB50.png

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Portia wrote a book a few years ago called Unbearable Lightness that I didn’t expect much from but was honestly blown away by. A really raw, brave, unflinching dive into living with eating disorders and distorted body image - difficult and harrowing but it felt like a book every teenage girl should read.
Speaking of books every girl should read…I saw the promo for “Are you there God, it’s me, Margaret?”
THAT book was passed around like a cheap prom date (or like Smegs at (insert any Soho House here) when it came out. I was in 6th grade and had to borrow it from my bestie because my super Catholic Mom wasn’t having it!! Can’t wait to see the movie!!

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Good point - why was David Olugsa offered the OBE. Yes it was by the Queen but KC could have refused, but as Dominique on the panel says, KC wants to be friends with these people who are criticising him. Dan agreed and said same with Ngozi - why was she even invited to the Palace.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
He’s gone from royal life to watching kris Jenner officiate a wedding of the most detested celeb in Hollywood.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 89
Churlish for KC to refuse an honour offered by his mother. I thought DO was a good historian I enjoyed his house through time series v much. More interesting to see how he has accepted an order of the British Empire.
He wrote a Guardian article that put all the racism against Meg as the fault of the tabloids, didn’t really mention the public or the RF. trying to retcon the whole thing?

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 36

@Vanelope from the last thread
1675378264977.png

Duke of Westminster an excellent example

1675378326077.png

Went via 2 cousins and a brother due to there being no direct heir. Now imagine there was a direct heir, but not born of the body & no alternative or the only alternative was "unsuitable."
The Dukedom of Westminster has a lot of money so I suspect a few lawyers might get involved.

Attachments

Reactions: 20
Good point - why was David Olugsa offered the OBE. Yes it was by the Queen but KC could have refused, but as Dominique on the panel says, KC wants to be friends with these people who are criticising him. Dan agreed and said same with Ngozi - why was she even invited to the Palace.

I can't watch it. He's got that Amy Nickell on. I think she tries to be deliberately argumentative.
Can't bear it when she's on.

So I've switched off.

Reactions: 25
I can't watch it. He's got that Amy Nickell on. I think she tries to be deliberately argumentative.
Can't bear it when she's on.

So I've switched off.
I agree Chita. I can't stand her or Ashley James who is only known for appearing on Big Brother canoodling with Ginuwine

• Sick
Reactions: 21
So it has been leaked to the media that it was them at Ellen and Portia's vow renewal, I have to say I still find it odd that they were standing on opposite sides of the room as usually she is attached to him by the hip but on this occasion she isn't.

Urghh! Imagine waking up to Ellen Degenerate every morning….
795E2709-A78C-40DE-9477-A68484BC3976.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
Churlish for KC to refuse an honour offered by his mother. I thought DO was a good historian I enjoyed his house through time series v much. More interesting to see how he has accepted an order of the British Empire.
He wrote a Guardian article that put all the racism against Meg as the fault of the tabloids, didn’t really mention the public or the RF. trying to retcon the whole thing?
I used to like him too til I found out more about him

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
---
Daniel Boland
Yeh my favourite YouTuber Daniel Boland, makes me laugh out loud at some of his remarks but his opinions on the Gruesomes are so close to mine it could be me saying them. Plus, if only I was 50 years younger he’s my type of guy 🤭😉

Thanks @Chita for contributing the full house to this thread …. Your talents know no bounds!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
I agree Chita. I can't stand her or Ashley James who is only known for appearing on Big Brother canoodling with Ginuwine

I don't know her.
Just looked at a pic.
Yeh, she's a waste of air time too.
Theres another woman he often has on who is also a pain.
Can't remember her name.
She has light brown hair and is a plus size.
Argumentative like the Nickell woman.

I know he has these people on for balance, but the rest of tv is full of people like them so I dont want them on GBNews or talk tv as well.
Sod balance
I want to escape from them.
---

But he's not royal patron, is he? I thought they only kept private patronages.
Correct.

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.