Harry & Meghan #296 When you've overmegged the pudding 🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Basically she wanted to be pictured on red carpets attending posh events and filmed making speeches that contain sentences so long and full of big words that everyone glazes over without registering that she's actually said nothing. They just remember the big words and say, oh she's so intelligent.

That's what she wants. And to get paid megabucks for wearing clothes and having accessories.

Reactions: 81
What was it HMQ was alleged to have said - "I think Harry's a little too much in love"? oh dear, how right she was

Reactions: 72
Somebody mentioned in the previous thread that Stephs Packed Lunch were siding with Harry, so we know channel 4 is left leaning so is it purely political. If I think William is totally reasonable and I prefer him as a human am i a right wing nazi!
That was me! I’m still raging!
Royston another sussex fan “ this could shatter his reputation” I think Royston is as high as harry- what reputation

Thanks for thread and title

Reactions: 35
I don't think the sugars will ever drop Meghan. All they need to do in order to maintain support for her is do a simple course correction. I am sure Harry is still supported by such people who are anti-monarchy as they prop up his victim playing and his personal attacks on the "racist" family as it does the family and the institution they loathe damage. He needs to realise that he is completely dispensable here. He has now given weight to people pointing out that he is a complete an utter mess and under such a system he could have been the heir and not the spare i.e. imagine this guy hiding behind his beard being the head of state, head of the church, head of the armed forces etc. Embarrassing. They can even infer that he only married Meghan because she provided cover for his racism or at least attack him for his defending of racists. He'll be thrown under the bus once the inevitable divorce proceedings happen. If Harry was a stock then over the past week it has been crashing with investors, proverbially, running for the exit. You can already see it happening with Shola. His mental gymnastics about their "concerned" allegations is him stepping in a big pile of dung.

Reactions: 37
the beard taunting shit smacks of na na na na Ive got a beard and haven't like a petulant child showing off they've got a bag of sweeties and you haven't!

Reactions: 30
Good article

Simon Heffer is an historian who speaks with intelligence and common sense. There are a few of his interviews for The Telegraph on YT, one of which he spoke about TLQ's legacy in perspective.

Reactions: 29
If he uses someone as a scapegoat for the "skin tone" comment, I sure hope it's Andrew. Why?
Well, if he did, I'm guessing in turn, Uncle Andy could release the Kracken about MM's days prior to the RF.
You know... just run of the mill Kracken stuff about boats and sweaty weekend encounters in private cabins on those boats??

Reactions: 36
Ooh her partner the never mentioned by name is a producer well that explains a lot… there was no one on that panel today that would criticise H ( not sure about the gogglebox vicar) Sayeeda Warsai has previously been full of pity- tuned her out today - John Whaite thinks he has all the answers- stick to baking cakes mate … horseshit you say… agreed!

Reactions: 35
The fact he thought she’d faked her own death, Fucking hell. That’s unhinged.
That really struck me. If he really thought his mother was prepared to faker her own death and leave her children to a horrible unnecessary grief, was does it say about the person he thought she was?

Totally. She basically started all the leaks and briefings game.

Reactions: 53
Just a quick correction - I didn’t come up with the Gatekeeper/Keymaster analogy I believe it was @Ndrangheta
I just quoted it in my post.
PERFECT ANALOGY!

Christ, how the fuck can anyone be defending this cunt at this stage?

SPARRY: Your wife’s a cunt, everyone’s cuntdar went off except yours because (to quote KC3) you were so cuntstruck. It’s really very simple.

Reactions: 39
And yet he told Tom Bradby that he couldn't cry when she died .... all these people shaking his hand when he went to look at the flowers and their hands were wet with the tears they had shed ..... they didn't know her, yet were crying, when he couldn't. He then said the only time he cried was when he saw her being buried ....... so if he had seen that and cried why would he think she had faked her own death? He doesn't make sense from one minute to the next.

Reactions: 44
Yeah - that's what I was wondering. And he still believed it up until 23 years old. Screw loose there.

Reactions: 32
I think Simon Williams described royal life the best in Dinnerladies when he said it was an effing bore

Reactions: 19
Jesus Jumping Christ, if moaning was an Olympic sport old Spongespine Sparepants would get all three slots on the podium.

Why can’t he just bore off already?

Reactions: 48
Half-in = we want the bestest seats at Royal Ceremonies - in front of Willy & Kate, closer to the The King and The Witch Queen Consort, no candles or Maj Johnny AND we get to process in and out at the front AND baby-brain Kate has to curtsey to my wife, AND our car is the biggest and bestest and has pennants. No boring visits to boring schools/boring hospitals/ boring care homes/boring charity hubs at all. We do all the red carpet jobs as the wife is so good at it and Kate is shit crap not as good at it. We want the whole of the Centre Court at Wimbledon cleared of Kate and the other pleb types. We get to go on all the Royal Tours to hot countries with spa facilities and drugs, and my wife gets a humungous dress allowance bigger than Kate's AND we get our own private jet. We get to pick which Empire Commonwealth Country we want to be King Harry (the Great) & Queen Megz (the beautifulest) of- as she's beautifuler than Kate AND we get a Royal Residence of our choosing in Gloucestershire and Willy & Kate's flat in Kensington Palace straight away. We get full IPP anywhere anytime AND all our servants staff 24/7 bow & curtsey to us, but NO LOOKING at my wife without her lip-gloss on.
PS Megz wants HRH and Prince & Prince for Arch & Lils straight away - or else

Reactions: 83
The only clip I've seen he says 'here in America everyone can remember where they were the night my mother died' duh thick dipshit it was a massive news story but so was JFK assassination, 9/11 etc.. and yes people do remember where/what they were doing when a big news story drops, it's not exclusive to Diana!! It's the way he said it grŕr.

Reactions: 48
Yep they wanted the best bits. Tough titties.

We'd also just like the best bits of the Royal family but just like any good chocolate bar we have to accept that it may contain nuts.

ETA:

Harry & Meghan #297 May Contain Nuts

Reactions: 81
I wonder how Harry's interview with Stephen Colbert is going to be received tomorrow, I don't think that it is going to go down well as he will receive more backlash and it will be the same things that have already been said in his other interviews.

Reactions: 24
They are not. They are turning against Harold. This is the narrative twist TW planted on the book - the episodes about POW - and now the interviews. This is where their narrative is splitting and she will use it in the divorce.

those who still hope the “evil media” took it all out of context, and want to read the stupidity in Aitch words.

Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.