Harry & Meghan #296 When you've overmegged the pudding 🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah why can no one else believe newspapers, talk to the media or plant stories when they leak more than the titanic’s wrecked hull. Only others have to take accountability too. Out in the middle of nowhere with no titles or talents, these guys would piss off anyone they were deserted with as whiny angry ingrates, only a prince or wealthy heir can spend years living off public bitching festivals. It’s so boring get a real life the worlds their oyster

Reactions: 25
FFS!!! Those texts messages cannot be real!!!

I can understand Kate's issue - this is a royal wedding and you want everything to be right and you want to help the bride.

But the bride doesn't want to be helped. She wants her bridesmaids to have uneven, ill-fitting dresses and sore feet cos they didn't have tights or socks on.

But if this was a Glasgow Wedding, Megz would have got a text saying - this is your wedding but you're not making a show of my wean, she'll not be there and you can tell his granny why!!!

Reactions: 40
Thread suggestion -

Harry and Meghan #297 Out of the dog food bowl and into the dog house

Reactions: 47
Overegged the pudding? The stupid fucker has put every egg on the planet in the rotten cake that is his now non royal life and nuked it at 45 million degrees since 2018 when he married The Twat

Reactions: 34
I've got to do a test on Wednesday and if I pass that I get an interview. I'm worrying about the test.

On a more H&M note Tony Parsons has written an article for the Sun where he says

Harry has 'the self-awareness of comatose hamster'
I'm pretty sure you will ace it!

Reactions: 25
Dedicated to a life of service as is proven now by our life of service ..

yeah.. just break that down for us Harry??

WTF is it you aredoing.. because rotten bananas with some fake platitudes doesn’t cut it .. what a pair of idiots

Reactions: 33
I noticed as well in one of the extracts he says that C had mentioned about a party for the page boys was part of it - she probably wanted to do something nice for the kids and m was only interested in herself. When Charlotte grows up she'll sort her out lol

Reactions: 27
People do tend to get shorter as they age and he's quite old. He is a lot shorter than me now.

Reactions: 19
Can’t cope with his slippery shoulders .. I knew I shouldn’t have watched this interview
The man is a cunt

Reactions: 21
His whole story is deranged and delusional. Imo, he is still using (drugs) and its made him paranoid.

Reactions: 42
Harry & Meghan #297 honest 'arry. Gaslighting the world, one interview at a time.

Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.