Harry & Meghan #289 If you wanna reconcile, stop being so blimmin' vile

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Everyone agrees this is probably grossly exaggerated and  sounds like a crackhead scenario. Where's the evidence? Every victim of assault or accident I've known takes pictures of their injuries. This smells like Amber Turd all over.

Liar liar necklace on fire... who has a breakable dog bowl? I changed mine from crockery to stainless years ago.

Kinda seems like they're trying to fabricate tales worse than Tea Tossers & child & elder abusers!
Yes... shebis scared the bully /aussie report comes out.

This assault seems to have happened during the only 30 min they didn't have cameras on them in their home. Funny that.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 80
After years now of his preaching, and whining, and sniffing and snorting…in one ’revelation’, Harry has probably just raised his brothers popularity about 20 points.

Come on…Who hasn’t wanted to just SMACK HIM?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 114
I’m not sure I believe it as told, but if PW did knock him about, I will personally say that the only time I’ve ever been driven to a physical altercation with another adult was with my narcopathic college boyfriend. He would wind me up emotionally and then turn so cold and cruel. I’m not excusing my pushing him and hitting him, but I was so desperate to knock him off his asshole pedestal. I’ve also never been even remotely tempted to do that to anyone else since.

• Heart
Reactions: 65
Don’t let the Wokesters control the narrative now. Mock them, laugh at them. Tell them to start a go-fund-me to buy the Cali Prince a new necklace. Was it puka beads?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70
"You see him. He's gonna make a right dogs dinner of you one day."

1672887158943.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 85
William calling him Harold has me laughing. Meghan is the real author behind this bollywood made for tv teen drama... and she forgot her own husband's name. Perhaps she is like Mathilde and is stitching a 100meter tapestry in honour of her 72 working days as a royal, culminating with an arrow in Harold's ass at the Battle of .megxit

• Haha
Reactions: 71
Well, Oprah didn’t get the scoop, did she now !!

They will never have anything to do with each other now…no relationship at all……..if Harry wanted to reconcile , WHY WOULD YOU PUT THIS IN A BOOK ,…why wouldn’t he say , POW was furious, there was a scuffle….why DETAIL it all..etc etc …no need to say any of this , true or not , …only reason is to try to humiliate POW and make himself look the restrained one.

They were Brothers, it’s sad…

• Sad
Reactions: 77
So many tweets taking the piss out of the broken necklace.
Even more are picking up on the fact that he called a therapist when his brother yelled at him but his wife had to go to HR but got no help. Etc etc

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 94
"The confrontation escalated, Harry writes, until William “grabbed me by the collar, ripping my necklace, and … knocked me to the floor”. "
Wills, I am so disappointed! 😢

You should have punch him, pull out all his hair and whoop his ass so hard that he will think twice before spewing all these rubbish publicly at your family 😡

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 74
What happened to Princess Diana's Pearl Choker?

"The last time the choker was publicly seen was when Diana, Princess of Wales attended the Met Gala in New York in December 1996. It hasn't been seen or exhibited since, and now belongs to Prince William and Prince Harry."
pig.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
This won't be the last story. Remember Hazonohonor is also supposed to slap at Catherine. Give it a day or two before the next bombshell drops.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 54
This is a claim that is vague and can't be proven either way.

Just like all the other bullshit the spout.

Reactions: 51
This is comedy gold.
I’m only just catching up..

William.. you have done what the nation has wanted to . Throttle the bleep.

we bow down to you

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 93
So the two never thought to tell this to Oprah or in their documentary?
The couple who took photos and videos of everything didn’t take photos of Harold’s alleged scratches and bruises?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 103
It is easy to see what this confrontation was about…William was furious at Harry’s bullying cow! Hurrah that he stuck up for the people who work long and hard for them. So much tespect for W!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 74
Oh...

So is this what the non-fight was about....

...getting access to charity money?

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.