Harry & Meghan #289 If you wanna reconcile, stop being so blimmin' vile

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lots of thoughts around this -

clearly the book has been leaked and this is the only new ‘sensationalism’ worth reporting.

there is literally no going back now. Whether it happened or not is only going to be known by the two of them (and everyone has their own views on appropriate use of violence etc etc.) But the constant whinging by them, without reaction from the RF thus far, leading to such a harmful statement - regardless of truth - will cause a complete family rift I assume? The only thing he could hope to achieve from saying that is total decimation of the PPoW reputation. TW is actually more dangerous than I ever anticipated and I feel slightly nervous for the RF for the first time.
This will make you feel better…look at the comments under the DM article and check out which ones already have thousands of upvotes.

Foiled again!!!!!.

• Heart
Reactions: 57
Keep talking Harry you’re making Prince William look stronger and sexier by the day

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 138
Lots of thoughts around this -

clearly the book has been leaked and this is the only new ‘sensationalism’ worth reporting.

there is literally no going back now. Whether it happened or not is only going to be known by the two of them (and everyone has their own views on appropriate use of violence etc etc.) But the constant whinging by them, without reaction from the RF thus far, leading to such a harmful statement - regardless of truth - will cause a complete family rift I assume? The only thing he could hope to achieve from saying that is total decimation of the PPoW reputation. TW is actually more dangerous than I ever anticipated and I feel slightly nervous for the RF for the first time.
No way the public can't stand Harry it's been overkill with selling the family secrets. Many comments in the tabloids are cheering William on. I definitely could understand how you could lose your temper with that simp and raging narcissist wife. I think the argument was over bullying accusations.

Reactions: 71
Gosh. I've just seen an article where supposedly in the book Harry accuses William of physically attacking him. Harry is really going for the jugular isn't he?

Reactions: 31
The family will already know about this.
If William did it, then, he did it.

Harry was cruel to his polo pony. There is film/photo evidence of it.
Which is worse? A brother losing his temper and shoving a sibling or a man thrashing a pony until it bleeds.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 106
Even in his own memoir Harry manages to come off looking stupid.

"My brother said my wife was rude and then he shoved me!"

Yes, Harry. We all think your wife is rude and we all want to knock some sense into you. Nice work, William. Shove him harder next time.

Everyone agrees this is probably grossly exaggerated and  sounds like a crackhead scenario. Where's the evidence? Every victim of assault or accident I've known takes pictures of their injuries. This smells like Amber Turd all over.

Liar liar necklace on fire... who has a breakable dog bowl? I changed mine from crockery to stainless years ago.

Kinda seems like they're trying to fabricate tales worse than Tea Tossers & child & elder abusers!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 64
If William ever responds he should say, “i hope my brother regains his health and succeeds in making the amount of money he needs.’

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 86
@Concerto from the last thread

I thought he was supposed to have been a professional soldier. If having his necklace broken and being shoved against a dog's bowl is so traumatising to him, he should never have been allowed anywhere near a battlefield.
Wasn't it reported that, according to people who were there, he wasn't allowed near a battlefield?

• Sick
Reactions: 52
So...
Are we supposed not to remember the stories about Meghan taking illicit pictures of William's children?
The vile attack the sugars made against the Royal Family?
The annual "upstaging" of Kate's birthday - of which this leak is the latest example.
etc....

And instead have a "conversation"about "violence" based on the say so of proven liars.

• Sick
Reactions: 69
Some magnificent words too. My personal favourites…

Thanks to the men in grey suits, Meghan was branded the perfect partner for Harry. Not the 90210 BJ babe but a self-made princess that we all (temporarily) fell in love with.

Doesn't Harry understand how lucky he is to have allegedly found his soulmate? To navigate through difficult times with his wife by his side? To be the chosen one? Or at least...
the other chosen one that Meghan Markle decided to marry?

The family is uninvolved and unbothered because Harry and Meghan are just proving to the world what absolute nightmares they were behind palace walls.

• Heart
Reactions: 77
The 'don't tell Meghan' comment is also very telling. Seems to me that Big Willy had worked out who leaking stories!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 87
Allegations of assault? This is serious. Libel written all over it. I hope they sue, but they won't. I sense the ghost writer had Meghan hovering over his shoulder, scripting him for what to write, as this seriously sounds like a really bad hallmark afterschool special made for tv movie targeting 13 yr old girls. It has a really bad Twilight vibe to it.

I sense the ghostwriter dropped some clues like crumbs in their fangirl fiction forest: 1) Harold? His name is Henry but I betcha she forgot that... Aitch is Aitch. This is the same lyrical genius who came up with Harrison as poor Farchie's middle name, stole Lilibet with crass impunity and has regaled us with droplets of jizz from the Urban dictionary ever since the engagement fiction-view.
2) Willy? No one calls him that. Not Diana, nor chuck. Not Kate, zara or Mike. None of his friends. He is Wills or William. We Tattlers are the only ones who call him that, but that is prefaced with the word "Big".... and we have our reasons
3) "don't tell Meghan". Well if anyone had any doubt that meghan was scripting this, this removes any doubt. The only shred of truth might be because W knew she would leak it. But here she is trying to make him look ashamed and scared of Meghan and her holy halo of all powerful virtue and judgment. bleep.
4) "flushed" faces [barf].... "don't ruin the last of my years" or whatever chuck said: that is soooo ironic given they ruined PPs and TQs. I think the author is casting The Cut type shade.
5) And he just rang a therapist? You mean the one he didn't ring when his "pregnant" wife was suicidal? More The Cut shade 😎

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 76
I think Harry was probably always a whining bleep he just had good PR. TW allowed him to express what he always wanted to do like a toddler throwing a tantrum. They bring out the worst in each other, I predict divorce in two years.

• Heart
Reactions: 86
Harry & Meghan #290 H, with dilated pupils, can't stop clutching his pearls, which isn't even fooling nut-chasing squirrels

• Haha
Reactions: 36
How can Will NOT respond to an accusation like this? Also, how does one square wanting to reconcile in addition to planning to come to the big event with THIS.

This recent "leak' seems an expected response to the lackluster interest and the fact the vast majority of folk are sick of them. Still. Not sure this one can go without comment

I want wills to send a cease & disist letter pronto Hazza is proper unhinged

• Haha
Reactions: 59
1) the TheresaLingo mention of them washing their hands, don't forget Hs email to Knauf sayimg "we need to be able to say we had nothing to do with this". That is gold, right there and I hope the journos do theor jobs and remind the world of this. 2) ironic about how protected this book is and how Hawwy claims BP leaks, and yet, here we are. Pooper Scooper is gojng to look like a bleeping idiot after this interview. 3) the point about being unhappy about being the spare... there you have it, folks. Megsy is NOT happy with 2nd row. So neither is Hawwy. Penis ladder climbing, blackmailing extortionist contortionist.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 72
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.