Harry & Meghan #273 There were three of us in the marriage; me, my wife and her backgrid guy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Happy New Thread! Great title by @Spring2020

The threads are whizzing past but one thing is for sure - we don't like Harry and Meghan. We just can't warm to them at all 🤷‍♀️
The trailers release, what joy we had 😂 It was all in the comments, dear friends.The flood of loathing for Wallis and Vomit warmed our hearts as we realised that hundreds of thousands of people all over the world agreed with us. And we were saying it first! ;):m:m:mPats on the back everyone and many many thanks to our wonderful mods for making it possible. To receive this oscar... 🤪
We had an intense discussion about the incident with Lady Susan Hussey. It was generally agreed that this was a set up by someone with a political agenda. In a disgusting display of ageism, the race baiter claimed that a conversation with an 83 year old woman was 'non physical violence'. This is patently nonsense.
People wondered if smeg was connected to this woman in some way. None of us would be surprised. 🙄
But oh! What joy the comments. Never ending list of delights. Whoever suggested they should be published is right. I hope someone's recording them all just in case they disappear. But darling @JAR21 don't think I'm suggesting you. I think it's far too big a job for Tattle to do.
Of course it wasn't just the comments. We've discovered that Harry has learnt there is a hierarchy in the monarchy. What did he think it was? I dread to think how he'll suffer if someone tells him that there's a hierarchy in the Army as well. He may never recover.
Then, delight of delights, Bouzy appears. Could they have chosen anyone better? 'It's hate and race' he proclaims. But he's clearly projecting because he's the one full of hate and race. Not the British people. We're more about character and conduct.
And NetFlix itself appear to be throwing the couple under the private jet bus. There was talk of the music to the first trailer being something by the Devine Comedy - not sure on this bit so correct me in the comments please. The lyrics to the song were not pro smegs. Did anyone check to see if this was true?
Then sloppy editing put in stock photos and footage. They had to use footage of Diana and Princess Catherine because smegs was never followed like that. There's no footage of her, no matter how hard she tried.
Most of us are hoping for a TigerKing effort but just showing them as they actually try to portray themselves will do. There will be more than enough for hysterical laughter in our homes. Remember! Laughter is healing, so everyone needs to laugh.
And now we have the KerriKKlown awards happening tonight. Get ready with the sick bags and lets see if Harry is seriously going to commit High Treason at the ceremony.
Oh, and the overwhelming choice on the (great) poll was that she'll leave him when she gets someone richer.
Spent way to long on this and need to publish the thread. Please add all the things I've forgotten.
Last Thread

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 94
I do hope Edward and Wallis, are enjoying their private life away from the glare of publicity!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
Thanks Cass for new thread and Spring for fab title.

On previous thread I posted that Paz, a megixteer youtuber said he received email from DM re Harkles. So he wonders if he will be in it!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Well done on new title

Just wondering why she is called 43
Because she claims to be 43% Nigerian.

Sorry for the endless waffling in the recap everyone. I appear to be in a theatrical mood today and I wouldn't be surprised if I soon disappeared to go and dance with the fairies 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68
Sorry can’t quote from the other thread but there was an article saying they think the documentary is going to delve into the beginning of Wills and Catherine’s relationship. Surely seen as the show is called Harry & Meghan that’s what’s it should be about. What can either of the possibly comment on the start of someone else’s relationship. Harry I can see making a passing reference but what does she know about it?!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 55
The other thread is still open guys FYI. Eta. Gone now!

This is a good video. Will doc crash and burn.

Reactions: 23
Another private jet trip to NYC - I do get that sometimes it’s necessary, but there is a flight every hour or so including a very comfy first class

Sorry can’t quote from the other thread but there was an article saying they think the documentary is going to delve into the beginning of Wills and Catherine’s relationship. Surely seen as the show is called Harry & Meghan that’s what’s it should be about. What can either of the possibly comment on the start of someone else’s relationship. Harry I can see making a passing reference but what does she know about it?!
if the documentary is focusing on the issues every women has marrying into the „senior“ royals it’s a positive sign, if they also include the struggle Kate had in her 20‘s with the media and not only focusing on Meghan

but then to do that if the person is not involved - not sure how that will work out

• Sick
Reactions: 42
Whatever the doco is like, the sugarz are gonna sugar... we sensible people just have to pick holes and rise up above the saccharine stuff!

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Because she claims to be 43% Nigerian.

Sorry for the endless waffling in the recap everyone. I appear to be in a theatrical mood today and I wouldn't be surprised if I soon disappeared to go and dance with the fairies 😂
@Cassandra333 can I come I am bleeping pissed of with these two, but not in the forest it's too bleeding cold😅😅😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Happy New Thread! Great title by @Spring2020

The threads are whizzing past but one thing is for sure - we don't like Harry and Meghan. We just can't warm to them at all 🤷‍♀️
The trailers release, what joy we had 😂 It was all in the comments, dear friends.The flood of loathing for Wallis and Vomit warmed our hearts as we realised that hundreds of thousands of people all over the world agreed with us. And we were saying it first! ;):m:m:mPats on the back everyone and many many thanks to our wonderful mods for making it possible. To receive this oscar... 🤪
We had an intense discussion about the incident with Lady Susan Hussey. It was generally agreed that this was a set up by someone with a political agenda. In a disgusting display of ageism, the race baiter claimed that a conversation with an 83 year old woman was 'non physical violence'. This is patently nonsense.
People wondered if smeg was connected to this woman in some way. None of us would be surprised. 🙄
But oh! What joy the comments. Never ending list of delights. Whoever suggested they should be published is right. I hope someone's recording them all just in case they disappear. But darling @JAR21 don't think I'm suggesting you. I think it's far too big a job for Tattle to do.
Of course it wasn't just the comments. We've discovered that Harry has learnt there is a hierarchy in the monarchy. What did he think it was? I dread to think how he'll suffer if someone tells him that there's a hierarchy in the Army as well. He may never recover.
Then, delight of delights, Bouzy appears. Could they have chosen anyone better? 'It's hate and race' he proclaims. But he's clearly projecting because he's the one full of hate and race. Not the British people. We're more about character and conduct.
And NetFlix itself appear to be throwing the couple under the private jet bus. There was talk of the music to the first trailer being something by the Devine Comedy - not sure on this bit so correct me in the comments please. The lyrics to the song were not pro smegs. Did anyone check to see if this was true?
Then sloppy editing put in stock photos and footage. They had to use footage of Diana and Princess Catherine because smegs was never followed like that. There's no footage of her, no matter how hard she tried.
Most of us are hoping for a TigerKing effort but just showing them as they actually try to portray themselves will do. There will be more than enough for hysterical laughter in our homes. Remember! Laughter is healing, so everyone needs to laugh.
And now we have the KerriKKlown awards happening tonight. Get ready with the sick bags and lets see if Harry is seriously going to commit High Treason at the ceremony.
Oh, and the overwhelming choice on the (great) poll was that she'll leave him when she gets someone richer.
Spent way to long on this and need to publish the thread. Please add all the things I've forgotten.
Last Thread
Excellent recap @Cassandra333! Thank you! You're swell! :)

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Another private jet trip to NYC - I do get that sometimes it’s necessary, but there is a flight every hour or so including a very comfy first class

if the documentary is focusing on the issues every women has marrying into the „senior“ royals it’s a positive sign, if they also include the struggle Kate had in her 20‘s with the media and not only focusing on Meghan

but then to do that if the person is not involved - not sure how that will work out
Surely Meghan can only credibly comment on her own experience.
What a bloody mess this all is.

• Sick
Reactions: 36
Just been reported the shortage of eggs will increase. It's nothing to do with avian flu. It's due to a supply issue with the cost of gas going up, fertilizer going up and the cost of diesel.

Fab recap @Cassandra333, don't know how you remembered everything. And great new title too.

Hope tonight's 9pm programme on Sky allows viewers to ring in 😉🤗. I'm just thinking of suitable questions. 😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.