Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tangent Tiger

VIP Member
What was that bullshit foundation Harry was part of? To fight misinformation and 'fake news' ... to me this 'documentary' seems to be the epitome of both. What a fucking two-faced, bitter CUNT.
It makes you feel like directing to the Oprah interview one hand held out to the exhibit in the manner of a tour guide

• Sick
Reactions: 15

VC10

VIP Member
Haha that moonbump shot where Smeg's setting down her Apple laptop and Haz is covering his eyes looks like a true teenage romance or teenage problem page scenario to go with a story of teen pregnancy. Only the posers are middle-aged and counting.
Hahahahaaaaa 😅😅😅😅

• Haha
  • Heart
We've seen this before but Angela Levin has retweeted it! Hope it's all coming out now

Bit confused about this having looked at the Moonbump website. These things come as part of a bodysuit with shoulder straps to keep it in place. Did she remove the shoulder straps?!! Why??

wibble

VIP Member
In my dreams I have KC3 making a statement on TV tonight, before it all kicks off, to the effect that The Gruesomes have being trying to extract money from him for a considerable time. They have tried to blackmail him with threats of TV performances in which they will say the RF is racist and tell other stories which everyone will believe, whether true or not. He will admit that he has not given into these threats and he will not be blackmailed and that the Nutflux series and H's book are the result of the Gruesomes not getting what they demanded. The public should watch these programs and make up their own minds now knowing the background and the reason why these programs have been made.

A statement which cannot be proven or replied to, just as they have made so many statements themselves which cannot be proven,
That isn't the King.

You are channeling the ghost of the actual Diana.

• Haha
  • Heart

MrsPiggleWiggle

VIP Member
Anyone a fan of The Comeback with Lisa Kudrow?

I'm so hoping the same thing happens here and they're humiliated in the same way, taking them totally by surprise. Only I can't see this rancid pair laughing along with it as Valerie eventually did.

Lolly505

VIP Member

And a reminder of Bubzy

Will preface this that I don't care about any of the royals, but I do know about the media and just can't resist chiming in here.

Re: that first tweet - it's just stock images. Like most documentaries will use stock footage at some point, to mask edits between interviews or link sections. Every documentary isn't like Big Brother where they can film everything everywhere 24/7 from all the angles - the crew is only human, after all 😅 I worked for a production company and we'd use a fair bit of stock footage for even things like adverts or in cases where we didn't have suitable usable footage of our own. It's why stock image sites exist. They're lucky enough to have more archive footage options than most would but it's unlikely that every single shot in any documentary trailer will be exactly related to the subject.

Like I understand people evidently despise the Sussex's. But seeing people on Twitter demanding Netflix be made aware that the filmmakers have taken footage from Getty Images(!) just has me howling, as if that's not Getty's entire business model 😂

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 14