Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

YeltsinsTank

VIP Member
Quick question. Still catching up.

What makes people think KC3 is making a statement?
There was some chatter on Twitter last night that there was going to be a film crew I think at BP, and that the talk had come out of KP. Some said William was going to speak, some said KC was going to speak. Others were calling BS. I posted it here to see if anyone knew anything about it.

Reactions: 18

LadyMuck

VIP Member
Seems like the DM are digging, as this youtuber, Paz, says he had an email from DM asking if he will be in the doc?

• Wow
Reactions: 18

Mancunian

VIP Member
Less that...

Than this...

Which makes what William is about to say all the more intriguing.
And the meeting between the King and Queen and Marlene.
Watched a bit of this vid, from about 20 mins in.

It suggests a Twitter link from Meghan/Ngozi direct to Hillary Clinton's account, who is also presenting an award to Sophie Wessex.

What's that all about ? Double agent/frenemy ??

ETA: View from about 23.02

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 17

ChaoticArtist

VIP Member

Oh no! I really liked her in the Look Who's Talking films. Mum and I used to watch them together. I still tease her with a particular dialogue from the first one 🤭

This one seems to have escaped major markling. Bollywood actress Deepika Padukone who was in the episode with the 'crazy' type (don't know the episode number). Possible Spotify/Priyanka Chopra connection. The pre-broadcast rumours about her impending divorce have of course disappeared.

IMG_20221206_074058.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 17

Tangent Tiger

VIP Member
Funny thing is if what this bi-racial person says about Marlene Headley aka Ngozi Fulani not helping them because they were more privileged the the only reason she is supporting M (a very white passing bi-racial person) is to stir shit.
That seems strange to me that a bi-racial person was turned away. Perhaps it was because the house wasn't adapted for disabilities? Or did Marlene actually state it was because of race?

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 16