Harry & Meghan #272 Spider Prince, Spider Prince, this attempt at comedy made us wince

When will the seperation happen

• Never

Votes: 53 8.8%
  • When she finds someone richer

Votes: 205 34.1%
  • 5 years

Votes: 60 10.0%
  • 2 years

Votes: 79 13.1%
  • After the book money clears in the bank

Votes: 62 10.3%
  • After the NF doc finishes

Votes: 16 2.7%
  • Not sure

Votes: 25 4.2%
  • They are already living apart

Votes: 102 16.9%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Regarding the poll, I think she will at least try to hold on for as long as possible to save face, take in as much money as possible and then divorce and cash in on all the interviews. The question will be who will want to hear about her in 5 years time. The public will have mostly sussed out her grift by then, if it isn't already clear as day now. I think H would go quiet and maybe go live in Africa like he once said he would like to. I can't see him seamlessly going back to the RF without there being massive uproar from public.

I'm just not convinced M will give up her meal ticket just yet.

Reactions: 57
I find Reeks Spiderman video conflicting. He seems to want to hang on to certain elements & support the armed forces whilst also turning his back when it suits. PR possibly, but I can let that fly when the kids get something out of it.
But then turning this into a personal PR / ego boost is taking the biscuit 😡. I would've told him to duck right off 😡
(I just checked & the videos are on Instagram, I don't do that so can't link!)
Screenshot_20221205-070432.png

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 48
No but on the last thread the cropped photo in the trailer with CD- lmao surely netflix is mocking them?!

Reactions: 26
I still wanna know what she's on about with that "When the stakes are this high, wouldn't you want to hear about it from us?" line at the end of the trailer. High stakes? What's being staked? Does she see everything as a gamble? If so, why? They could have had a nice solid and secure multi-million lifestyle if they had just settled for the Frogmore cottage life and the onerous task of opening a couple of community centres and attending a few red carpet film premieres a year?

I'm still clinging on to hoping that the nonsensical trailer meaning that Netflix has done a Tiger King number on them ...

• Heart
Reactions: 83
I still wanna know what she's on about with that "When the stakes are this high, wouldn't you want to hear about it from us?" line at the end of the trailer. High stakes? What's being staked? Does she see everything as a gamble? If so, why? They could have had a nice solid and secure multi-million lifestyle if they had just settled for the Frogmore cottage life and the onerous task of opening a couple of community centres and attending a few red carpet film premieres a year?

I'm still clinging on to hoping that the nonsensical trailer meaning that Netflix has done a Tiger King number on them ...
She can't speak normally, everything has to be titillating. We'll soon find out! Or be even more confused.

• Haha
Reactions: 46
An alternative Netflix trailer 😂

baahaahaahaa I'd give that 50 likes if I could!

can't understand why Netflix are letting all the comments stand on the official trailer! will they all be cleared out when their youtube monitoring staff show up for work later on?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

I love that she always talks like it's the first time. So far, we only heard it from TW and Husband. No one else has talked, and talked, and talked. With stakes so high I would actually like to hear it from someone who isn't allergic to the truth.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60

Another nugget from her little book of clichés and buzzwords.

Reactions: 38
Thank you for the thread and congratulations on the title Carpediem69.

On the poll I voted for a richer bloke but I was torn between that and they are already separated.

Has it been confirmed that POW or KC3 is doing a press conference yet.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
baahaahaahaa I'd give that 50 likes if I could!

can't understand why Netflix are letting all the comments stand on the official trailer! will they all be cleared out when their youtube monitoring staff show up for work later on?

I think they’ve probably pissed Netflix off so much that they don’t care how they come off. In fact they could have tipped the balance of favour completely. They probably don’t intend on working with them again, they’ve told us it’s THEIR story so NF hands are clean (although M has tried to deny this) when the fact checking starts, all NF really want is people watching it… if it’s a train wreck but people are watching that’s cool with NF. I get the feeling it’s not been an amazing collaboration for either parties.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
If we had done that vote last week I would definitely have voted for they have already separated, however, with the tit they have pulled over the last few days I amsure they are still together and still bleeping miserable

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54

I’m sure she said when the stakes WERE this high which makes me think this is more about Megxit…

Reactions: 21
She can't speak normally, everything has to be titillating. We'll soon find out! Or be even more confused.
Well it's all affect isn't it. As we've discussed many times psychopaths have no empathy, they have to act how they think people with empathy act. She reminds me of one of the characters from 'Third Rock from the Sun' ... aliens on earth who try to integrate with humans by copying them, often with disasterously hillarious results. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

her usual bullshitting innuendo and lies!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Lorraine is such a fan isn’t she? She always gives the positive twist on the pair of them or is it just that she’s so “sweet” about everything 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.