Harry & Meghan #265 Now is the winter of our discount Duke

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jackie O didn’t get on with the Queen, it is widely documented

Reactions: 15
May be that's why she took the job in Aus.

Reactions: 22
Kerry Kennedy is hardly the BRF’s biggest fan. I think she is an example of the way some ex-pat Irish Americans feel towards them.

Reactions: 32
Agreed. There is certainly an element of "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" with some people from Ireland I have interacted with this about. One anonymous balmpot determined that I was also from Ireland and latched on to any subsequent posts on the topic of H&M started harassing me about how I was just a bootlicking West Brit monarchist because I wrote about how I could empathise with the Royals in dealing with histrionic narcissists. How dare I humanise the evil Royal family! I was even deemed a hateful, racist, misogynistic bully for practically expressing anything I've ever written here on Tattle about Meghan. I guess it is hard for people to accept that someone can think nothing of the Royals and their Royalling in general but also think H&M are a pair of cunts. Despising one doesn’t mean you must like the other and vice versa.

Reactions: 38
One for Kerry Kennedy to maybe read and inwardly digest. Isn't it slightly mortifying to be "honouring" the Harkles with the same award as Zelenskyy?

Catherine was already working on mental health initiatives when Smeg was still roasting numerous chickens back in Toronto.

Reactions: 58
I'm doing fine thanks for asking, felt like a bad cold for the first night but now I'm just twiddling my thumbs in the bedroom binge watching documentaries. I was definitely worse after my jabs, but then that's the idea isn't it MrDanDan had his booster a couple of weeks ago (I'm too young to qualify) and seems to have escaped it totally

I hope all my Covid buddies are faring as well

Reactions: 31
Kerry Kennedy is hardly the BRF’s biggest fan. I think she is an example of the way some ex-pat Irish Americans feel towards them.

View attachment 1737407
Tea break Sshhh!

Admiral, except it is not backed up by actions.
Drop titles, drop Prince/princess / don't go to formal events.
Walk away & make your point.

Otherwise it's all PR crap & money grabbing
Sorry, bloody annoyed with this & no time to express it properly so ARGH!!!!!

Reactions: 25
I’m so tired of these privileged offspring, rewriting history, telling us what their Ancestors wanted, felt and meant. Off course Kerry is up the Spare’s Asshole. They are both adult children of murdered deceased people. You don’t get my attention because your mother or father was someone important. If you’re a piece of shit, you’re a piece of shit. Doesn’t matter how exemplary your parentage was. You’re still a piece of shit (Harry & Meghan, talking to you).

Reactions: 41
I have watched up to 42 mins - 6 Americans opinions and perspectives a couple of them seem do have a slightly better understanding of some of the issues - saying Hazzno didn’t really prepare her for royal life etc. and he may not have told her the full story so as not to lose her. They found William saying ‘that girl’ was really offensive ??? Kept on about the racist articles printed in the British Media - ’almost - Straight outta Compton’. They didn’t buy her saying she didn’t know who Hazzno was and hadn’t googled him. All in all they like to have digs TRF, support Smegzy and Diana and at times blame Hazzno. cannot listen to their voices anymore as every single thing that has happened to this intelligent, savvy, actress, model blah blah is someone else’s fault.

Reactions: 28
The fucking twat knits at the Olympics bleeding fool
And crochets I'm not a knitter, but I do crochet (I'm the type that brings a project to the hospital waiting room lol) He brought out his own range of kits last year (knit/crochet your own hat type things). Horrendously overpriced...

Reactions: 22
It’s not good to ingest this much sugar before 7 a.m. NY time, but thanks for posting it. I’m really starting to dislike Harvey.

Reactions: 16
Barmpot, haven't heard that used in years x

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.