Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Xales

VIP Member
So if Archie was born by a surrogate, and Lili doesn’t exist either because the surrogate wouldn’t hand her over or she never existed ….what about the Queens will?
Does it say she left something to her “grandchildren? “ and would that stand up in court?
If they are Harry no nuts offspring then they are still her grandchildren even if not M's.

Reactions: 16

LadyBee_Aus

Yes, and Kate is also oddly positioned on the chair... her left buttock is hanging off the edge.
It might, of course, be that she is trying to sit as far away from Meghan as possible...
Catherine’s chair seems to be missing its back legs!

Reactions: 15

Dooley Doo

VIP Member
Perhaps he can’t afford another pair of shoes.

Ooops, that’s what I meant to type…😂

I’ve never heard that! I heard she wouldn’t sign a pre-nup. Where did the story about $47 million come from?
The bit about the divorce payment was in the Aus print media about 2 months after the spectacle.
Is there a newspaper called The Express, I don't think it was the Daily Express as haven't seen it in West Aus.

exiledmanccollo

Chatty Member
I don’t think the Kennedy’s hate the british tbh. Also there are a lot of them and these days they are not aligned. Kerry, the one leading this Ripple Award, has already been criticized by her own brother RFK Jr. I think that Caroline Kennedy has been confirmed to attend Earthshot Awards in Boston. And she is the one Kennedy that matters these days.

If you want a parallel with the Royal Family, it would be like MeMe getting an award by Beatrice or Eugenie and William RSVP to the Earthshot. 😬
Jackie O didn’t get on with the Queen, it is widely documented

• Wow
  • Haha

Dooley Doo

VIP Member
Here's the website where the pics can be found:

But then there's this:

MistyWoods thank you for finding those. It was the first one I saw.
I think I read somewhere Catherine had the same dress in a different colour.

I notice that some of the shots show the dress in a satin finish and a brighter pink.
Yet the photos thru the windscreen and Archie's christening the dress looks lighter and in a lighter pink. Also the dress is described as having a pencil shaped skirt to it. A bit hard to see with Catherine sitting whether it's been slightly changed.
May be done in different material to the one in 2011.

Could the christening photo be taken from a screen as glass seems to change the colour slightly and there is no sheen on the dress.

wibble

VIP Member
'The' children as in the two being discussed. Who said every child is beautiful??? Archie and Lili are both cute. Their parents are a pair of c#nts
Er?
You did.
" The children are beautiful,"

And that I agree with...
It's the rest of the jolly hockey sticks that's the problem...

Tangent Tiger

VIP Member
Made me spit my coffee all over the place!

They are just children. Not all children or babies are beautiful, some are so-so, most are ordinary, some are ugly and some, really only some are beautiful. Most are cute though.

The notion all children are beautiful is ridiculous! How come nearly everyone grows up to looking meh then?
I think they all are as they haven't had to experience the cruelty that can exist in the world (very hopefully).

So they're all beautiful in that they're innocent and dependent. Nothing about aesthetics.

• Heart
Reactions: 14