Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

trouble-loves-me

VIP Member
Agreed. There is certainly an element of "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" with some people from Ireland I have interacted with this about. One anonymous balmpot determined that I was also from Ireland and latched on to any subsequent posts on the topic of H&M started harassing me about how I was just a bootlicking West Brit monarchist because I wrote about how I could empathise with the Royals in dealing with histrionic narcissists. How dare I humanise the evil Royal family! I was even deemed a hateful, racist, misogynistic bully for practically expressing anything I've ever written here on Tattle about Meghan. I guess it is hard for people to accept that someone can think nothing of the Royals and their Royalling in general but also think H&M are a pair of cunts. Despising one doesn’t mean you must like the other and vice versa.
Barmpot, haven't heard that used in years x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

LadyBee_Aus

TMZ has released a doco. The Royal Grift has posted it on YouTube because many of us overseas people can’t access TMZ. Royal Grift is only leaving it up on YT for 24 hrs to not go against any copyright issues. TRG will be posting it again with some analysis tomorrow. It’s a FULL ON positive propaganda PR bought doc. I only lasted a few minutes 🤢.
edit: went back and checked… DA has posted this a page back. I’ll leave my post here as I have the info about how long it will be on YT.

• Sick
  • Wow
I doubt it would do anything to stop the toxic moaning,

If he came back on his own, every feminist in the country would be moaning about how she got the blame and he got off lightly.
If they came back together, you'd have people turning their backs, or saying stuff openly to their face.
They only got away with it at Windsor out of respect for the Queen.

And there is still the issue of this book, and the Netflix film.
Yes. That’s all very true.

Dooley Doo

VIP Member
Oh no I love and adore Clint Eastwood - I hope it isn’t him 😥😥

I agree that Camilla and Charles are wearing the same outfits as in Louis’s christening photograph and Kate wearing pink is also very off point. This photo has always seemed ‘off’. Also odd Earl Spencer isn’t ever pictured with them that I can remember - Diana’s sisters have been seen (statue unveiling etc) I wonder why?
Is that Charles Spencer, he was at the Diana statue unveiling. I think he only had 2 photos that were in the usual suspects media papers on the 2nd and 3rd July last year.
He said it was a good day.

Kotare

VIP Member
Thank you for your detailed explanation. My only question is has TP gone on record as stating that he believes in intersectionality?
OFF TOPIC
No, he hasn’t, but imho it’s just the unwritten but accepted position. Some people more broadly in this group, esp people like Sugars, are just too thick to understand let alone articulate it. To them, it’s just as simple as goodies and baddies. The more intelligent don’t express this tenet as it would appear too biased, too black and white, however it’s pretty evident when you watch them on the far edges of politics. Many adherents might even deny it.

• Heart

wibble

VIP Member
Apparently, Frances was a victim of marital violence by Earl Spencer.
Yes, that is the rumour.
But again to some extent that all gets tangled in with the political arguments about divorce.
Just as her conviction (or arrest (or whatever it was)) for drink driving gets tangled in with attitudes about women and alcohol.

Chita

VIP Member
Is this what is being referred to by Theresa Longo Fans?

Theresa Longo Fans
@BarkJack_

·
4h

Major discussions ongoing behind Palace walls that many of you will be tickled pink over. We are potentially years ahead of it. To say more would potentially identify our solid Palace source (through the yrs, enabling us to break news ahead of MSM), Cannot risk saying much but...

We try not to be vague but you should ALL know - there are at least 2 ongoing investigations - results of one investigation to be an instrument for enacting the consequences of the 2nd investigation. Public may not be privy to all details. We will fill in where needed.

·

I'm seeing two huge white spaces in your post as if several paragraphs or two pics are blanked out.
What's missing?
🤪

Reactions: 16

VioletButterfly

VIP Member
TMZ has released a doco. The Royal Grift has posted it on YouTube because many of us overseas people can’t access TMZ. Royal Grift is only leaving it up on YT for 24 hrs to not go against any copyright issues. TRG will be posting it again with some analysis tomorrow. It’s a FULL ON positive propaganda PR bought doc. I only lasted a few minutes 🤢.
edit: went back and checked… DA has posted this a page back. I’ll leave my post here as I have the info about how long it will be on YT.

It’s not good to ingest this much sugar before 7 a.m. NY time, but thanks for posting it. I’m really starting to dislike Harvey.

• Heart

Tangent Tiger

VIP Member
She a Kennedy and (like all the Kennedy family) hates the British!

She’s a bigger cunt than the whore! :mad:
Is that true!! I have never thought before that Kennedys hate British people.

I don't hate the Kennedys, not sure why they would hate me.

• Heart

knoddle

VIP Member
Is it bad that I actually do want Harry to come back to the UK & rejoin his family! The RF have to live a textbook life & that's what's brought them all the problems. Shit happens in life & wrong decisions. It's how you deal with them that matters. I'd love to see Harry come home & be forgiving for what's happened & people to realise he's only human. Honestly, if you lived that life how would you deal with it all? Meghan cashed in & manipulated him. He's seeing it now. I do hope he comes home & shows a more human side to the RF & we give him acceptance
Hairless coming back to the rf is as palpable as this::sick::sick:

• Sick
  • Heart

Pinkpea

Why oh why is Sparry wearing those lifts all the time? I sort of see why he did it over here as he was pathetically trying to top his brother but there seems no reason to do it overseas? If he wants to appear more alluring then surely getting a wig would be his first priority?
Yeah to be fair, I always wonder why Harry & Will just don't do a hair transplant? It's the norm now & nothing to hide. It would look so good on them too.

• Wow