Harry & Meghan #264 "Whip Smart" Meg failed the test, wish she'd give her lies a rest!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congrats to @Cat Eyez for the title!
Well tattlers, I think this is the longest this a thread has lingered on this duo for quite some time.

Suffice to say the most recent podcast was so unexciting that all I can remember is megz failed the citizenship test despite likely not even qualifying for UK citizenship yet.

They’ve turned into quite the yawn-fest this week!

Can anyone help out with a better recap??

Old thread here

• Heart
Reactions: 58
Congrats to @Cat Eyez for the title!
Well tattlers, I think this is the longest this a thread has lingered on this duo for quite some time.

Suffice to say the most recent podcast was so unexciting that all I can remember is megz failed the citizenship test despite likely not even qualifying for UK citizenship yet.

They’ve turned into quite the yawn-fest this week!

Can anyone help out with a better recap??

Old thread here
They are spent. Nobody gives a tit about Sparry's book. They have nothing left to offer other than their preaching and fake charity work.

• Heart
Reactions: 61
Love the Paris Hilton clip in the last thread …… asked who she prefers Meghan Markle or Miley Cirus? Miley won, but I reckon if the list had been 50 names long ….. 49 names would have still been chosen before Smegs! 😃

Thanks @lollipop_panda for the new thread and @Cat Eyez for the fab title.

Keep the faith those members who are flagging ….. 😃 …… it’s not over until the fat lady sings 😜🤭😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Tired old whining book ( again) that'll sell to 320 sugar followers, unemployable; snide, unliked & constant lies to the point of unnaturallness.

They are a footnote in history.
Quite literally.

This is the future .
The United Kingdom; The Commonwealth & her Dependancies, Islands & Dominions.

A 1/3rd of the World's land-mass.

new-royal-family-portrait-10-1-1664658555.jpeg.jpg
0_Queen-leads-birthday-wishes-to-Prince-William-as-Charles-shares-sweet-throwback-photos.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 82
Love the Paris Hilton clip in the last thread …… asked who she prefers Meghan Markle or Miley Cirus? Miley won, but I reckon if the list had been 50 names long ….. 49 names would have still been chosen before Smegs! 😃

Thanks @lollipop_panda for the new thread and @Cat Eyez for the fab title.

Keep the faith those members who are flagging ….. 😃 …… it’s not over until the fat lady sings 😜🤭😂

Fat lady sings, you say? Heres another old doodle.
Our @freda19 said the same thing a while ago.

Lest we forget.....

fat lady sings 001.jpg

Thanks for new thread and excellent title.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 77
Oooh new thread! 🤗

Just came home from hanging out with non-narc women - actual strong ones who are juggling families and their own businesses, involved mums and wives, socially adept, kind, generous and fun to talk to. We talked about marriage and maintaining relationships with in-laws, and they were very candid, but not once did either of them whine about their passports or keys getting taken away. So I am still wondering if they actually have in-laws. Because that's what in-laws do, no? Just TW's do it? And also, their kids are not flatpacks which was an even bigger 😱😱😱

From the last thread - closed before I could post:

It's been too quiet for too long. Wonder what they're planning now.
Her next episode drops tomorrow, more 'collabs' and speaking engagements that no one is interested in talking about. Projecting Sparry as 'lustworthy' 🤮, herself as the beloved of all the royal family except the Waleses.

JMO but this tweet seems like a possible explanation. Smeg desperately needs Haz to be a "prize". Otherwise he has little to no value.

It's probably gathered momentum since William became PoW.

View attachment 1710906
I know at least one couple like that. The wife is never happy with her husband unless he's being courted by other women. Then she's all over him. Otherwise she'll keep berating him and threatening to leave. Then as soon as there's another woman around, he'll be the most special guy in the world and she'll never leave him. Herself she's nothing special in terms of looks, talents, personality etc. And these are people in their late 60s now. They've been in this dynamic since their early 20s, love match when those weren't really the norm.

A lot of guys/their families I've talked to/know have the same mentality about women - she can be the best person, beautiful etc, but if she doesn't have multiple suitors, then they're just 'settling' for her and she should be grateful.

It's both narcissistic and an excuse for abuse.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
That’s so true about Smeg needing Hazbeen to be a prize and yet she’s the one responsible for stripping him of any attractive qualities he once possessed. Smeg really is her own worst enemy.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
It’s always really irked me that Charles was always cast as a stand offish, cold father. He grew up (in an age when it was normal) with parents who were a bit like that and he clearly hated it. He would have never inflicted the same on his own kids. They obviously had a lot of fun with him.

1667821573911.jpeg

But him being warm and caring didn’t fit with the image the papers were all trying sell of him back then. Just like they could happily show Di running in a mum’s race because she was cast as the fun one but it didn’t fit their story to show Charles being fun too. He’s clearly a ridiculously busy man and probably literally had to book time with the boys into his diary everyday but I also think that when he was with them, he was hands on and they got his full attention. That’s far better than most kids get.

I think it’ll be really sad if Hazno’s book is all woe is me, my father was too busy, mean old man, blah blah. Harry seems to be rewriting a lot of his own history to be negative and it’s pretty awful and deeply unfair to those he’s blaming. It still staggers me that one of the most pampered, privileged men in the world is making his ‘living’ whinging about how badly done to he is.

Also, why the hell was William supposed
to be responsible for mentoring his brother?!! He’s only 2 years older! I’m the eldest too but that doesn’t make me some sort of parent mentor figure. My brother is a human disaster careering from one self made mess to another and I’ve helped him whenever he’s asked for it over the years but I have never ever felt it was my job to take responsibility for him!

Saying it was a joint costume pairing by the two of them doesn’t even make sense - how do a Nazi and a lion fit together?!

Sparry is a wound collecting, blame merchant who seems pathologically incapable of taking any responsibility for himself and his decisions in life. It’s utterly pathetic in a middle aged man!

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 89
Thanks for the new thread and title :)

Latest smear campaign against William appears to be that he's banned from the school run because he flirts with the mums.

Monteshito must be getting seriously desperate :LOL:

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 50
That’s so true about Smeg needing Hazbeen to be a prize and yet she’s the one responsible for stripping him of any attractive qualities he once possessed. Smeg really is her own worst enemy.
100 threads ago I postulated that she has been trying to shed him since she first went to Canada. She had her anchor baby and the title and didn't need him any longer, but she couldn't be the one to file for divorce. She needed for HIM to be the one to leave in order to complete her narrative as the poor victim who tried sooooooo hard to save the marriage. Bonus if he has a fit of temper so that she can claim to be frightened of him. She has continually escalated the moves and humiliation and attacks, thinking that surely THIS will be the one that finally crosses the line for him and he will leave.

What she didn't realize is that she married a spineless jellyfish of a man and no amount of humiliation will be too much for him.

Now it is trickier--the longer they are away and ignored by the BRF and criticized for their own actions, the harder it is to blame the inevitable divorce on the family. She has had to shift towards framing him as unstable and insecure.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 66
I see we're day 2 of smearing Mike Tindall, now accusing him of being a sex pest. I wonder where all of this is being driven from???

The Reeks and their idiot fans are too stupid to realise Mike's never been paid by the sovereign grant, aren't senior royals or trading their career on stories slagging off the family. Why the hell is no one exploring those SM trolls and their paymasters

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 53
As Eug and Bea are so ‘helpful’ giving her advice on the titles will they both be appearing on one of these awful podcasts ? Show some public support? No I doubt they will be. Let us see if Hazzno grows a pair and mentions PA in his bookie wookie then see how ‘helpful’ the two of them are. (i doubt Bea is involved as she has seemed to stay out of it all)

Reactions: 34
I see we're day 2 of smearing Mike Tindall, now accusing him of being a sex pest. I wonder where all of this is being driven from???

The Reeks and their idiot fans are too stupid to realise Mike's never been paid by the sovereign grant, aren't senior royals or trading their career on stories slagging off the family. Why the hell is no one exploring those SM trolls and their paymasters
Oh no Mike Tindall grabbed a woman.

Surely it's up to Zara - and only Zara - if she's pissed off about it? Well and the woman in the pic as well, but she seems happy.

• Wow
Reactions: 37
IDK if it's just how his jeans have faded, or if he really did wet himself right down his leg. But given the apparent state of him it's entirely possible.

Lustworthy indeed.....

Screenshot_20221107-133159_kindlephoto-132901154.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
Oh no Mike Tindall grabbed a woman.

Surely it's up to Zara - and only Zara - if she's pissed off about it? Well and the woman in the pic as well, but she seems happy.
I suspect no ones ever wanted to grab TW unless he's paying

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.