Harry & Meghan #264 "Whip Smart" Meg failed the test, wish she'd give her lies a rest!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you zoom in, there's a big pinkish lump on the baby's left hand to the left of the little finger. There seem to be four fingers and then a lump, and the fingers are either very short or curled under. No thumb visible. No way is this baby 8 weeks old.
Almost looks like a foot!!

Reactions: 11
this might be conjoined to my last episode summary, but yes. it's very sympathetic of Charles. as i said above, i trolled through the end credits to see whether it was sponsored by one of C3's foundations lol

To be honest, so far the person who looks bad is Diana.

I mean its not great for the whole family but we expected worse for them so this is tame... Diana though

Now I am on the episode where her friend's husband was getting HEART surgery and Diana of course comes to keep her company. Nice. But then the doctor (Khan) comes to tell her friend that the surgery went well, but he will need another immediate surgery. As he leaves, her friend is clearly distraught but Diana is asking her whether she thought he was attractive, starts to describe his eyes and ethnicity 😭 And then she starts going to the hospital daily. Harry really signed a deal with a company that is portraying his mother as dick crazy 😭

Meanwhile poor little William is at Eton, worried about his mother and the Queen notices that. I am glad they added that part about how Diana burdened him so much.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
[/https://animalinyou.com - I thought, as it is quiet -: it might be fun if we filled in the questionnaire as if we were Smegzy or Hazzno to see what animal they are - then maybe post a picture of what your answers reveal for them 😃SPOILER]

Don’t judge me I am a glorious Gorilla 🦍 Happy to take that 😃 off to do Smegzy and Hazzno and maybe Scabies 👍🏻

Eta just did Smegzy and she came out as …….. a Warthog 🤣🤣🤣

I’m a bit late to the party but I’m a Mountain Goat - MOUNTAIN GOAT CHARACTERISTICS: “Average size • Nimble • Dexterous • Creative • Unsociable • Neurotic” …. just off to update my LinkedIn bio, employers will be queuing up to employ me!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I am at Twickenham with my MiniMerkins to watch Eng v Japan... 1st time my youngest attends any rugby International... so excited all of us! I am here with fingers crossed to see the patron: KATE (suck it, ginger git). Photos to follow hopefully
No Kate. Will drown my sorrows in expensive glasses of crappy wine

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

I mean its not great for the whole family but we expected worse for them so this is tame... Diana though

Now I am on the episode where her friend's husband was getting HEART surgery and Diana of course comes to keep her company. Nice. But then the doctor (Khan) comes to tell her friend that the surgery went well, but he will need another immediate surgery. As he leaves, her friend is clearly distraught but Diana is asking her whether she thought he was attractive, starts to describe his eyes and ethnicity 😭 And then she starts going to the hospital daily. Harry really signed a deal with a company that is portraying his mother as dick crazy 😭

Meanwhile poor little William is at Eton, worried about his mother and the Queen notices that. I am glad they added that part about how Diana burdened him so much.
Makes you wonder if Nutflux have done this on purpose to the Diana character just to wind up Sparry and TW! Can see them all having a good laugh at the expense of the Gruesomes. ‘Revenge’ you say …… this is what it looks like when you mess about with Netflix. 😃

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
For anyone in any doubt, here is a brief translation of @Nuttynana post ...
My issue with KCIII is this:
He was best friends with Jimmy Savile for a significant amount of time.

This itself is difficult to accept - Jimmy Savile has always seemed like an disingenuous creep.

Apparently Saviles behavior was an open secret at the BBC.
Anyone who came into such close contact with Charles would have surely been vetted by MI5? Background checks etc.

So we are supposed to believe that not a whisper got back to Charles or the aides?

I feel very uncomfortable that our King's friendship with Savile has been brushed aside like it never happened. I don't want to accuse Charles of anything he isn't guilty of but to me this needs addressing.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 16

Diana wasn’t the paragon of virtue that many like to remember. She was pretty disingenuous. That was my opinion back then and it didn’t change after she died

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I’m a bit late to the party but I’m a Mountain Goat - MOUNTAIN GOAT CHARACTERISTICS: “Average size • Nimble • Dexterous • Creative • Unsociable • Neurotic” …. just off to update my LinkedIn bio, employers will be queuing up to employ me!
Congrats! There are three of us now!! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
last one for today, and this thread, i think...

this one was the hardest to digest. not only because it's a horrible tragic story, but also because... well, HM will say why and i'll try paraphrase her as best i can.

TW: this one episode depicts some dark events, it's about the assassination of the Imperial Family of Russia and their been given a proper Christian burial. i'll try to be as much as an objective narrator as possible.

cold opening: HM George V is presented a letter to approve the bringing of the Russian Imperial Family to safety in England (UK). HM George V passes the letter to HM Queen Mary, and asks for her opinion. the story jumps to Russia, where the Imperial Family are deceitfully lured to their execution.

episode starts with the newfound Russian democracy, and Mr. Major relaying to HM his thoughts of his visit to the Russian Federation and his meeting with Mr Yeltsin. he then emphatically encourages HM to welcome the new Russian President to Buckingham. While in London, the issue of the Romanovs comes up, and so does the issue of their not receiving a proper Christian burial. Yeltsin was the mayor of Yekaterinburg, and responsible of the demolishing of Ipatiev House, where the Imperial Russian Family were executed. thus he is kindly asked to provide the information to find the earthly remains of the Romanovs.

HM and PP travel to Russia, but, they can't lay the Romanovs to rest, because of DNA science: the tsar's earthly remains are too damaged, and the only way he can be properly identified is via mitochondrial "mother" DNA.

PP gives a blood sample (no, no, no, baby, what is you doing!). DNA don't lie. the Romanovs are finally laid to rest.

B plot: PP and his carriage driving friends. PP is extra friendly with Penny, and the latter has a theory, that Empress Alexandra and Mary of Teck had a mean gorls relation, and that Queen Mary didn't want Alexandra in London because she was jealous of her, for landing Nicolai. yes... i want to comment, but fictional HM did that for me.

HM is shown to be both an intellectual and expert of the RF history, she puts Lady Penny's misgivings to rest, while citing (and spitting) facts about the political situation of Europe in WW1. and how granting the tsars of Russia, staunch and open supporters of Germany, azile in UK was a very bad move. then, HM accepts to accompany Lady Penny to the mass and legitimises hers and PP... intellectual relationship.

the episode ends with HM playing with the corgis ❤, while PP looks on, pondering what really matters in a marriage.

Opinions: none.

Cheers, and see you in the next thread/post. Cheers!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Well, I was pretty down today but, when getting my Covid booster and flu jags, a woman in the room was ranting something chronic about “ that Meghan fu**ing Markle woman”. By here, she wasn’t holding back and I left with a spring in my step (and two tender arms)….and most of those engaging with her were agreeing with her sentiments😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
My issue with KCIII is this:
He was best friends with Jimmy Savile for a significant amount of time.

This itself is difficult to accept - Jimmy Savile has always seemed like an disingenuous creep.

Apparently Saviles behavior was an open secret at the BBC.
Anyone who came into such close contact with Charles would have surely been vetted by MI5? Background checks etc.

So we are supposed to believe that not a whisper got back to Charles or the aides?

I feel very uncomfortable that our King's friendship with Savile has been brushed aside like it never happened. I don't want to accuse Charles of anything he isn't guilty of but to me this needs addressing.
Saville fooled many people including Charles with all his charity work.
This idea that everyone knew what he was up to and covered it up is revisionist crap.
Some people knew he was 'handy' with the young girls on TOTP but then most of the other DJs were the same.

If MI5 had any inkling of Savilles real depravity then they would have warned him, but thinking someone is a creep and proving what they've done is another matter. Saville was a powerful man who bullied his victims into silence telling them they wouldn't be believed.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 45
Makes you wonder if Nutflux have done this on purpose to the Diana character just to wind up Sparry and TW! Can see them all having a good laugh at the expense of the Gruesomes. ‘Revenge’ you say …… this is what it looks like when you mess about with Netflix. 😃

Right?

Now Diana is telling a 13 year old William about her "special friend" (after she called him AT SCHOOL by the way) And he goes "Do you HAVE to tell me these things?" :LOL: And she replies "Well, I thought you'd be happy for me" Like she is talking to her BFF.

Not gonna lie, I got teary eyed when little William was watching the panorama interview.

Diana wasn’t the paragon of virtue that many like to remember. She was pretty disingenuous. That was my opinion back then and it didn’t change after she died

In my opinion, they are showing this. Especially with regards to William. They show just how much she thought of herself first instead of the kids. Even the Queen thinks of William when she doesn't (in the show).

Personally, I feel like Charles got away with a lot this season. He isn't unscathed. But it's definitely not what I expected.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Supermodel my arse! Lol
What is wrong with her right knee; it looks bruised or something? Oh wait, we are talking about MM here, so her alleged (being cautious here) past would explain it. I still say it looks like some school kid has asked her to pose for his/her/its photography assignment .

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Disgusting. Absolutely appaling
According to my fashionable friend, wearing a coat like this is called “shrobing “…in other words wearing a coat like a shawl to create a robe.
I think in La Markles honour we should create a new trendy word. Wearing a coat like a wrap..or Crapping!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
What is wrong with her right knee; it looks bruised or something? Oh wait, we are talking about MM here, so her alleged (being cautious here) past would explain it. I still say it looks like some school kid has asked her to pose for his/her/its photography assignment .
Carpet burns probably!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.