Harry & Meghan #264 "Whip Smart" Meg failed the test, wish she'd give her lies a rest!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lady C plunging right in

Lady C on GB News? Discussed how Smeg used podcast to confuse. She tried to cut out bully and focus on witch. Dan Wootton and Phil Dampier rumbled Smeg.

Smeg is a monster created like Frankenstein? Smeg is a monster by her character, and character is destiny.

Smeg's lies? She is İnconsistent in her retelling of information. The lie is a convenient way to get her from A to B on her journey. Examples include that Thomas Markle was abusive to her and that Aldi's life was in danger in Africa.

Ep 3 of The Crown? - Lady C's book on Diana (Diana in Private) is referred to as a tedious book supported by KC and friends. Andrew Morton made the same claims as Lady C (about Diana) months later. The Crown pushes an anti-royalist agenda - Peter Morgan and Robert Lacey trashed Lady C's contribution.

Samantha Markle's banning and reinstatement on Twitter? Smeg and Doria were collusive in denigrating Sam unfairly. Sam is a trained therapist and their treatment of her contributed to denting her credibility as such.

Would nation have rallied around PA if he had been more likeable? Press reporting of him over the years has been just and unjust in equal measure. Will he be exonerated in the future? Lady C thinks he is toast because he will never get a fair hearing.
İn contrast the Harkles have had better press than PA but have behaved more abominably towards the Monarchy.

Haz a better actor than Smeg if separation rumours are a PR ruse? Misery likes company. There is a payoff otherwise Haz would not stay unhappy.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
To be honest, so far the person who looks bad is Diana.

I mean its not great for the whole family but we expected worse for them so this is tame... Diana though

Now I am on the episode where her friend's husband was getting HEART surgery and Diana of course comes to keep her company. Nice. But then the doctor (Khan) comes to tell her friend that the surgery went well, but he will need another immediate surgery. As he leaves, her friend is clearly distraught but Diana is asking her whether she thought he was attractive, starts to describe his eyes and ethnicity 😭 And then she starts going to the hospital daily. Harry really signed a deal with a company that is portraying his mother as dick crazy 😭

Meanwhile poor little William is at Eton, worried about his mother and the Queen notices that. I am glad they added that part about how Diana burdened him so much.
OMG! you're reading my thoughts!
that particular scene was so cringe, i had to double check whether i was watching the Crown or the Office.
I think William was treated correctly. he is shown to enjoy teaching his grandmother and great-grandmother about the modern technologies. (which we all did, tbh). and he seems to enjoy talking to HM, and she seems to enjoy his company. I think the Prince of Wales is much more HM Elisabeth than any of her children. which is good. Prince William is a very intelligent man, also he's a very private and diplomatic man, not like his father. and i think it's ok. I think he'll bring on a renaissance on his ascension. until then, i'm enjoying the Carles vs leaky pens/eggs saga.

Reactions: 28
Comparing the Archie at the Christening to the Archie in South Africa and it doesn't look like the same child as the ears are different, the nose looks different, the mouth looks different and the child looks like it has more hair in the Christening photo than the South Africa photo.
View attachment 1724984View attachment 1724993
Nah, that looks like the same baby to me, same ears and eyes, and a hand with 4 fingers and no thumb. He is a cute baby, too cute to be related to the reeks.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Someone mentioned how miserable Sparry looked in those Invictus pictures. Very true but noticeable how happy he seemed when Mrs Sparry fucked off to Soho House in Amsterdam.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Nah, that looks like the same baby to me, same ears and eyes, and a hand with 4 fingers and no thumb. He is a cute baby, too cute to be related to the reeks.
Archie's thumb is more prominent in this video of them in South Africa whereas in the Christening photo you can't see it as it is hidden.
1668275922185.png

Reactions: 15
Duchess of Narsussex

I find this hard to believe but why are the DM reporting it?

EXCLUSIVE: Tickets to gala with Meghan and Harry sell for $1MILLION # via https://android.com

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
Duchess of Narsussex

I find this hard to believe but why are the DM reporting it?

EXCLUSIVE: Tickets to gala with Meghan and Harry sell for $1MILLION # via https://android.com
Because they have been told that is true by Meghan’s PR people.
Then they will report the denials by people who know the true facts.

It’s called revenge

• Sick
Reactions: 23
However, everyone knows that any cat in real life would have that tree pulled down after five minutes and the dog would be ripping into the wrapping paper on the prezzies.
Hahah, made me think of this

On topic, to sum up, the gruesomes are so boring we are discussing the Crown episodes (boring, but still more fun than a podcast)?
Anyway. any Harkle mischief, award or pap walk we might expect any time soon?

• Haha
The photo that was released on the Archewell site which actually taken by Chris Allerton who is also known for photoshopping his pictures as he took Archie's Christening photos where there was no reflection in the mirror and it turned out that there were many other things wrong with the photo, he also took the photo of the Queen meeting Archie in which Tom Bower described it as looking at a shawl and he also took Harry and Meghan's wedding photos.
View attachment 1724727
Is Charles wearing a poppy in that photo?? But the other men are not??

Reactions: 13
Is Charles wearing a poppy in that photo?? But the other men are not??
No I think it's a special broach that he has as he was wearing the exact same one at Louis Christening plus his suit is the same one that he was wearing at Archie's Christening and Camilla is wearing a necklace and hat that is similar, but it is different to the one's that she was wearing at Archie's Christening although the necklace isn't actually that different as the design is the same but the one in Archie's christening is shorter than the one in Louis chistening.
1668278018046.png
1668278527182.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
Last one from me.

This Crown was so uneventful.

Dodi doing cocaine on a private jet with a model.
Then proposing to the model.
We know how that will end.

Yeah, this wasn't Pro-Diana

I have a feeling that the docuseries will be just as full of lies, dull and uneventful.

Reactions: 17
Saville fooled many people including Charles with all his charity work.
This idea that everyone knew what he was up to and covered it up is revisionist crap.
Some people knew he was 'handy' with the young girls on TOTP but then most of the other DJs were the same.

If MI5 had any inkling of Savilles real depravity then they would have warned him, but thinking someone is a creep and proving what they've done is another matter. Saville was a powerful man who bullied his victims into silence telling them they wouldn't be believed.
Exactly this. It’s so easy to look back with hindsight but he was a huge star at the time and because of all the good stuff he did and his eccentricity, everyone looked past his
oddness. Only afterwards did we all realise that oddness was a thing of horror.

My best friend growing up was literally desperate to get on Jim’ll Fix It. She wrote just about every week but never got picked. Thank god because she has frankly humongous tits and by 11/12 had most women’s adult size. Had they ever accepted her on the show, she’d have been his ideal. It’s hideous to even think about and she felt horrorstruck when it all came out about him.

If any really did know the so called ‘open secret’ they should hang their heads in shame but I firmly believe that most, even those who knew him well like Charles, were completely ignorant. Men groping a girl’s bum was a regular thing back then and most probably wrote anything they heard off as just that. My first waitressing job I used to get felt up by drunk idiots about ten times a night! (No wonder I’ve never wanted men!🤣) It was that pre-Me Too culture that let Saville get away with so much. I wonder if Hazno and William ever met him? It must have been truly awful for people like Charles if they did, even where nothing happened but just knowing you’d let your children anywhere near a monster.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Makes you wonder if Nutflux have done this on purpose to the Diana character just to wind up Sparry and TW! Can see them all having a good laugh at the expense of the Gruesomes. ‘Revenge’ you say …… this is what it looks like when you mess about with Netflix. 😃
oh, after this season, seeing Di removed of her charities... kind of makes our Smegsy a benign annoyance. i feel bad for Diana, which i never envisioned myself to say. yet... she is the ultimate villain of the season, after PP.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.