Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LadyMuck

VIP Member
Here's the DM link for anyone who wants to read the comments. Not many yet, but I'm sure they won't disappoint.

Every podcast is just showing more and more how pissed-off she still is. Wonder what the grievance topic of the Season Finale will be.
She says she moderates her behaviour to avoid being called pushy. What day was that then Smeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 60

SFV

VIP Member
The British Royal family should take a leaf out of the Norwegian family and how they handle a rogue 'marry-in' American.

"I am sorry that the princess will no longer represent the royal house," King Harald said. The 82-year-old king said that "we agree to disagree".

"We have looked at this process from all sides," his wife, Queen Sonja added. "This has been a unanimous decision."

King Harald said Mr Verret "probably thought he could do anything without it affecting us".

"He must also take into account what we stand for," Queen Sonja said.

The palace statement said the couple would "clarify the distinction between their own activities and the royal household" and will not use the title of princess or refer to royals in social media or commercial activity.

Norwegian media have accused the princess and Mr Verrett of allegedly using her royal title for commercial gain along with promoting alternative health care methods.

Mr Verrett, 47, will not have a title or represent Norway's royal house when he and the princess marry, according to the statement.

I think that is a fair response from the Norwegian Royal Family, seems like Princess Martha has accepted it and is dealing with it in an adult and dignified manner.

Oh ... and no cries of racism, even though he clearly doesn't need any help from a spray tanning booth.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 58

lollipop_panda

Chatty Member
Congrats to @Cat Eyez for the title!
Well tattlers, I think this is the longest this a thread has lingered on this duo for quite some time.

Suffice to say the most recent podcast was so unexciting that all I can remember is megz failed the citizenship test despite likely not even qualifying for UK citizenship yet.

They’ve turned into quite the yawn-fest this week!

Can anyone help out with a better recap??

Old thread here

• Heart
Reactions: 58

Kezzle1

Chatty Member
I'm enjoying Mike in the jungle. He's showing his politeness, careful how he speaks of his wife, the task didn't phase him (he found the comical side of it), he seems to be gaining popularity with his jungle friends, and most of all he's not embarrassed the royal family. I know it's early days yet, but I like him.

You see Hazza, it IS possible to have cameras on you 24/7 without taking a pot shot at trying to destroy your family. It is also possible to show the world how "normal" and easy to talk to and fit in with others, any human can be - if they want to.
I am wondering if perhaps putting Mike on Celebrity is actually a complete masterstroke by the RF. He is a likeble affable man who clearly adores his wife and has been utterly respectful of the family he happened to marry into, and also the most relatable to the general public. Putting him on a reality series just before the harkles one airs would really highlight the differences between a nice genuine bloke and the moany whingers.

• Heart
Reactions: 57

Tetchy

Hello fellow tatters, long time lurker, first time poster.
Absolutely love this thread and a massive fan of Chita and her skillfully drawn cartoons, I would definitely buy your calendars and or book of drawings.
Also I am a horse
Keep up the good work 👏

• Heart
Reactions: 56

jonathanlynch

VIP Member
I think Harry was fundamentally desperate. Remember the reports of Harry aggrieved that Meghan was going to dump him if no statement was made condemning the "racial" coverage? That doesn't scream to me that this was a self-confident man who knew his social value as a Prince and could pick and choose from a ream of potential suitors. I think Harry thought he won the jackpot with Meghan who ticked a lot of boxes for him. The intelligent humanitarian who genuinely loved him, who was ready to have a family and who was happy to hit the ground running as a working member of the family. Unfortunately for him it was all performative bullshit and he got played by a lying, narcissistic and self-obsessed bully who really only saw him as a meal ticket and a means to an end. His use to her has been exhausted but since she hasn't secured the proverbial bag (i.e. $100 million+) she is self-aware enough to know anyone with their head screwed on won't touch her with a barge pole and her best bet now is to endure a loveless marriage and keep station until Charles dies and she can get her cut of any inheritance or hope Harry precedes that inevitability and seeks a divorce where she can, unless she signs an NDA, happily play the victim and get a wedge of cash and property in the process.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 55

ChipDex

VIP Member
Harry's team was trying to make him appear "lustworthy"... in Hollywood?

Where he would be competing with men who look like this?

#DelusionIsUniversal
:ROFLMAO:

Apparently the Squad are out there saying that Megyn Kelly is jealous of Smeggy for having such a "lustworthy" husband.

Here's Mr Megyn Kelly, so we can all decide for ourselves which Megyn/Meghan got the better deal......:p

Screenshot_20221108-102703_kindlephoto-203875001.png

• Haha
  • Heart

Toto

Chatty Member
Hi Tattling chums

I came across these and I don't think they've been posted here before - I can't find them in the Wiki but apologies to @JAR21 if I've missed them. It's very satisfying that stuff like this is now being widely reported - okay it's online and not in the MSM, but still...

The first is about The Cut article: how Smegs kept the journalist waiting outside for an hour, how neither she nor her publicist realised the journalist's article was taking the piss until way later, and how it resulted in the journalist being sacked / put on unpaid leave - presumably at Smegs' demand. Also that she was furious that she wasn't allowed to go to Balmoral on the day the Queen died.

Redoing the Variety interview, throwing a black woman under the bus, and the plane crash theory... this is how Meghan Markle's week went — EXPOSINGSMG

The second one is about sleb yachting, and Smegs gets an honourable mention! Apparently, it's extremely lucrative not only financially, but especially in terms of networking and forming connections that can further the yachters' careers. On that note, it speaks volumes that despite the money and networking opportunities, Smegs had no real assets before JCMH and her career was limited to a supporting part in a cable TV channel outside the US, which I understand her character was about to be written out of. Re the money, it's no secret that she's extravagant but you'd think at her age she'd have matured a little, and she'd be spending on stuff that hold its value. She's like an immature teenager who splurges on tat that's in the bin by the end of the week.
Dark Hollywood: Yachting... what is it and who does it? — EXPOSINGSMG

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart

Cassandra333

VIP Member
Sorry I haven't been around. That weird flu/not flu I had which lasted a couple of days, came back with a vengeance. Still not over it, so I'm just reading the thread and not commenting.
I don't understand why people are surprised that Charles sold off the race horses. Why would he keep them? And of course, he keeps the money, it's his money.
I wish someone would leak details of the me me moir. Get all the juicy bits out before Christmas, so no one has to buy the book in January.
Thanks for new thread and title.

• Heart
  • Haha

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
Post from Benjamin Smallbrook on Quora:

Is there an explanation for this?
I mentioned, a few days ago…
“They (Harry and his wife) are going to great lengths to ensure we know nothing about those children, and furthermore, they are spreading misinformation about them. The Queen never once saw Archie or Lilibet.”
This is what I was told by somebody on Quora who works for the Royal Household. It was an overheard conversation.
Yet, on June 30th 2022, Omid Scobie (Markle’s mouthpiece) sent out a press-released to ‘sympathetic’ magazines:
It finally happened. When the Duke and Duchess of Sussex visited the UK for the Queen’s Jubilee. It was an emotional moment for Charles. The meeting with their grandfather, the Prince of Wales, and Camilla, Duchess of Cornwall – was a first for little Lilibet.
The Prince of Wales said, “It was fantastic to see the family. "It was wonderful to have them back in Britain. It was a very, very, very special moment."
The statement went further; “Although the time was limited to just one hour, Archie and Lilibet met Her Majesty. The Queen played on the carpet with Archie.”
Following the Queen’s death, Harry released a statement:

"Granny, while this final parting brings us great sadness, I am forever grateful for all of our first meetings—from my earliest childhood memories with you, to meeting you for the first time as my Commander-in-Chief, to the first moment you met my darling wife and hugged your beloved great-grandchildren."

It was reported by ground staff that no children were seen with them when the flew into, and left, the UK airport. There were no photo’s of Archie and Lilibet attending the Jubilee celebrations. Also, there were also no official photo’s of the Queen rolling on the carpet with a giggling Archie!

Have no doubt, Scobie cannot send out a press statement unless it has been cleared first by the actress. She knows she can fabricate all kinds of stories because the Royal Family will not reply, to put the record straight.

The idea that a 96 year old woman was playing on the carpet with Archie is ridiculous 🙄 😅

• Wow
  • Heart

ChipDex

VIP Member
Can you imagine a child getting this close to 43? Poor thing would come away with a clutch of hair that doesn't belong to either of them, for one thing.
And to give her poppy away? 43 is Far Too Important for such a thing! Why, hers would be dripping in diamonds, no child would be allowed to come near!

PS: I'm a sable! 🦌

Just comes so naturally to Catherine, doesn't it? She doesn't have to endlessly harp on about how "authentic" she is. She just...is.

• Heart
Reactions: 54

Zippy2000

VIP Member
Hello everyone negative covid test this morning wooot I think after the podcast has dropped tomorrow the thread will liven up whilst I am waiting I am in the I'ma zelist celeb get me air time thread

• Heart

moonoomoo

That’s so true about Smeg needing Hazbeen to be a prize and yet she’s the one responsible for stripping him of any attractive qualities he once possessed. Smeg really is her own worst enemy.

• Haha
  • Heart

Meemew

VIP Member
Also can I just say, because I keep reading flip fucking stories about ‘tampongate’ - wasn’t this an illegally recorded phone call, a gross invasion of privacy, that was then sold/leaked to the papers? How the fuck does Hazzno square that off as okay while simultaneously launching a suit against AN for phone hacking? How does anyone?

• Heart
Reactions: 53

Chilli pepper 19

VIP Member
I see we're day 2 of smearing Mike Tindall, now accusing him of being a sex pest. I wonder where all of this is being driven from???

The Reeks and their idiot fans are too stupid to realise Mike's never been paid by the sovereign grant, aren't senior royals or trading their career on stories slagging off the family. Why the hell is no one exploring those SM trolls and their paymasters

• Sick
  • Haha

Mollywobbles

VIP Member
It was but the laws were rather different then, and so was the press (for better and worse).

As for the hacking/hypocrisy aspect...
What else does anyone expect of Harry at this point?

Yes Shakespeare is very good; but so full of cliches.
I think you’ll find Shakespeare was the originator and they only became cliches after people kept quoting them

• Haha
  • Heart

Pippa M

VIP Member
Neither did a lot of people. And he wasn't the only one re Pippa.

Re the last one comparing Pippa with Megz...Pippa deffo has more shape and wears her outfits with confidence ... and she had a billionaire hubby... poor Megz just never gets it right

• Haha
  • Heart

SweetSummerChild

VIP Member
I’m a warthog.
laughing at the sugars trying to make Spare lustworthy. He has about as much sex appeal as a dead fish.
He always looks like he needs a good scrub in a dettol bath and the same for smeg.
Sparry has anti sex appeal. The idea of having sex with him makes me want to scrub myself all over with a Brillo pad. He’s repellent.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52