Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

flower1959

If you zoom in, there's a big pinkish lump on the baby's left hand to the left of the little finger. There seem to be four fingers and then a lump, and the fingers are either very short or curled under. No thumb visible. No way is this baby 8 weeks old.
Almost looks like a foot!!

Reactions: 11

redchicken

Haven't seen it yet.

Has it got another insipid tune sung by a thin, weedy voice that will grate on me like they usually do?
Oh but Golden Slumbers by the majestic Elbow.. be yoo tiful, as the great Guy Garvey would say

Reactions: 11

crazymare

She also spelt Aldi and Lidl wrong

Just look at our Queen.. not that bitch on the left the wonderful lady on the right. It’s so sad that she’s no longer with us.

What the fuck 😂😂😂😂 I’m sorry but there are more better looking gingers a few of my personal favourites and they all have their balls!
Oooohhh, who is the last one with the beard?
😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

• Heart
Reactions: 10

Roryx1

I know this is a H&M thread but I can’t find one specifically for W&K. I guess I’m just curious to find out if they go out for lunch, or bring the children to parks and stuff? There’s only one photo online of W&K and the kids out for lunch and then a couple of Kate with the kids at a corner shop but I’m honestly just intrigued on whether they go out for a drink or does that have to be at home? Also never see them with friends? I love W&K and like I said I’m just really curious because wouldn’t it be photographed?

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 9