Harry & Meghan #263 Half Price Harry and his ‘particular’ wife!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
After reading this, and reading between the lines…is he going to claim he was abused by someone “well known / rich person” and Charles/ William did nothing about it?! The article suggests the person may now be dead…he’s not going to claim it was Saville is he?! I meant if it were true then he would obviously have my deepest sympathy, but the problem with the grifters is that we can’t believe a word they say
I thought the same.

Sue Smith

Reactions: 23
The first line of the article is: Meghan Markle today revealed she took the UK's citizenship test after meeting Prince Harry, who she claims couldn't answer all the questions himself. Okay, I don't know how hard the citizenship test might be but to broadcast it "worldwide" that a Prince of the Realm can't answer some of the questions - really? How to embarrass your husband in one easy lesson. She's a bleep, no two ways about it. He's a dimwit, but just wow.
yes he is a dim wit! I wouldn't have expected anything else! Let's face we all know who is really behind the book, its title and the manipulated accompanying photo used!

• Sick
Reactions: 44
The first line of the article is: Meghan Markle today revealed she took the UK's citizenship test after meeting Prince Harry, who she claims couldn't answer all the questions himself. Okay, I don't know how hard the citizenship test might be but to broadcast it "worldwide" that a Prince of the Realm can't answer some of the questions - really? How to embarrass your husband in one easy lesson. She's a bleep, no two ways about it. He's a dimwit, but just wow.
Lie #4,578 …….. just something else to add to the long, long list. She never reached the qualifications required to take the test ….. why does this woman open her mouth without checking a few simple facts first ……. Has she not learnt by now that she will be found out every time ……. Whip smart? Don’t think so.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
The poem was actually written by an English woman Becky Helmsley, not sure if TW gave her credit for it in the podcast or not. 🤷🏻‍♀️
Well she's never given credit to anyone she's plagiarised before.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
After reading this, and reading between the lines…is he going to claim he was abused by someone “well known / rich person” and Charles/ William did nothing about it?! The article suggests the person may now be dead…he’s not going to claim it was Saville is he?! I meant if it were true then he would obviously have my deepest sympathy, but the problem with the grifters is that we can’t believe a word they say
Excellent article @Nettynoo … correct “recollections may vary” is not enough to refute bullshit and if they do not challenge lies in the book it gives them a sense of truth… as for allegations against a deceased person.. it will be interesting to see what is alleged and who is accused…and is any of it true? Busy January ahead for lawyers of the RF and those mentioned in the book…

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I remember looking over the hundreds of questions for the citizenship test, there are several about Henry VIII.
Wonder if Sparry could help 43 with those? 🤓
Which reminds me of the importance of May 19: no, not their public spectacle to satisfy the masses having married 3 days before, rather the anniversary of Anne Boleyn's execution.
Of all the days to arrange a wedding to a man named Henry...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
So the citizenship test was so hard she had to ask for Hazno's help 😁
He probably didn't know the answers either but this again proves that Smegz is no tower of intellect 😄
They only asked him his bleeping name, pratting,piddling Ponce.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Saville was an odious monster but its hard to believe that he would have been foolish enough to grope or groom Sparry. After all he was hiding his true nature to Charles and the rest of the nation at that time.
He preyed on the vulnerable so I wouldn't think that the Princes would have been targeted by him.

• Sick
Reactions: 49
Here we go

So Sophie Trudeau was supporting her during her pregnancy by sending her voice notes, but Smegs couldn't ask her to link her to a counsellor if the RF wasn't helping? Oh I forgot, poor self-sacrificing Smegs didn't want to besmirch the royal family's reputation until she was ready to merch it.

The headline's got me 😂😂😂 wait until you see it 😉

IMG_20221101_175244.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 47
So Sophie Trudeau was supporting her during her pregnancy by sending her voice notes, but Smegs couldn't ask her to link her to a counsellor if the RF wasn't helping? Oh I forgot, poor self-sacrificing Smegs didn't want to besmirch the royal family's reputation until she was ready to merch it.

The headline's got me 😂😂😂 wait until you see it 😉

View attachment 1696025
That headlines quite funny as I misread it for a few seconds as that she was mum AND wife to Harry!!

I've worked out why I can't take to her speech, it's so airy fairy and waffly. With a steel thread of bitterness and hard done by running through it.

'Whispers of quiet girlishness' or whatever it was with Sophie Trudeau (not paraphrasing).

Why quiet? Why whispers?

I think she thinks she is a poetress and profound and meaningful and an oracle of truth wafting around. Which the average person would roll their eyes at.

Ahhh, but she's on a higher plane to us all. Or a higher ship or whatever 😉

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 44
New to the thread. I just saw this on Instagram.
Screenshot_2022-11-01-23-33-10_1_1.jpg

(Sorry if this has already been posted, I didn't have time to read all of the previous thread).

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 87
Here we go

Her and Sophie Trudeau...well, there is a brain trust that will solve all of the world's problems.

Uuum, women have been in the workplace and men sharing in the household duties and childcare for decades. What is she claiming is so groundbreaking about what she is doing? witch doesn't even need to work - she could have the luxury of being home full time with her "children" and not have to worry about money. She is not curing cancer or solving the world's energy problems. The family even offered them to step back for a few years, just like every other Royal couple did, including then-Princess Elizabeth.

Sophie is a pretty, rich girl who became an entertainment reporter. Nothing groundbreaking there. She married a pretty, rich, vapid, politically connected man. (I honestly cannot stand his smug little face - sorry our lovely Canadian Tattlers)

Gee, I managed to raise 4 children, have a military career* (was even a single mom for several years - my ex, though a good dad, moved out of state, so I was on my own), and get my PhD all without **gasp** nannies or cooks or live in help. I paid the bills and came home and did the sports practices and cooked the dinner and cleaned the house and...well, my kids each started doing their own laundry at 11. Guess what - pretty much every other woman I know did the same thing when juggling a career and family, with far fewer resources. Where's our podcast and awards?

*Even the 10 years I was a stay at home mom and part time soldier, I volunteered for so many things for my kids that I was busier than when I worked!

ETA: And Thomas Markle was her sole parent for about 10 years - why doesn't he get any credit for breaking the mold?

Also, is this Trudeau making a statement that he is pro-Harkles and anti-Charles, because they are playing a dangerous political game here.

I apparently have a lot to say on this subject.

Does she think that she is more groundbreaking than Queen Victoria or Queen Elizabeth? Both Prince Albert and Prince Philip broke the mold. They were not co-rulers, their lives were dedicated to supporting their wives and literally LITERALLY walking a step behind them

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 102
That headlines quite funny as I misread it for a few seconds as that she was mum AND wife to Harry!!

I've worked out why I can't take to her speech, it's so airy fairy and waffly. With a steel thread of bitterness and hard done by running through it.

'Whispers of quiet girlishness' or whatever it was with Sophie Trudeau (not paraphrasing).

Why quiet? Why whispers?

I think she thinks she is a poetress and profound and meaningful and an oracle of truth wafting around. Which the average person would roll their eyes at.

Yes, that's exactly how it reads! 😂 I was going to say they don't need to add 'to Harry', because that's the unnecessary bit that causes confusion, but then I remembered he's not the first one she's (been) a wife to.

Whispers could refer to the weird voice dropping to a whisper thing she does randomly. The most inane things are confidential while she merches the details that actually should be kept private. The 'quiet girlishness' defies explanation 😂 especially since she'd supposedly found her voice back in the US 😉

Oh maybe she's talking about this:

Definitely thinks she's a poetess. I can even picture the kind she thinks she is 😂 Would be a bit hard to explain since it was a Bollywood character so you need to have seen the movie for context. But basically a wealthy, independent, empowered by heartbreak, smexy siren - author of several books, hated by other jealous poets for being a woman and writing about love and heartbreak, who rescues the hero and unleashes his talent ...except here Smegs herself is the hero whose latent talents she unleashes 😂

Wish the mothership would take her back to a black hole. 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
In relation to the CoS.... Is it possible that Harry hasn't been removed as the RF know more about the marriage and know divorce is imminent?

Perhaps KC3 knows that Harry will be coming back to the UK?

Goodness knows what's in that book and how he's to be accepted back within the folds...

Just my thoughts.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
I bet she got the citizenship without the five year wait and endless documentations involved. She's doing the usual ground work of gaslighting to make it sound normal. She does this with every aspect of her questionable past.
She did not take the test as she had already failed the staying in the Country for 3 consecutive years coz she fucked off to Canada so nothing to get wound up by tbh & We know that Hazza is thick as mince And I am guessing smeg is as well AND lets not forget that smeg embellishes Her stories anyway

Ugghh not watching as Hate this woman more than I hate smeg Katie is a nasty racist and nothing that comes out of Her vile mouth is remotely funny

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
When did Meghan ever listen to anyone?! And yet now she says she goes into a forest and listens to trees?! I just don't believe it!

Her constantly changing narrative is like one of those books where you get to choose the story...you know turn to page 48 if you think she should get married (3 days earlier) or page 52 if you think she should wait for the spectacle.

Turn to page 36 for the strong independent woman, or page 36 for the eternal victim. In fact, all of the pages.

Mrs #whipsmart thinks she can just keep re-writing her story and no-one will notice. Except we all have. Even the mainstream media love pointing out all of the lies inconsistencies now.
If a bleep falls down in a forest, do we hear about it in a podcast? - what? That’s not what Satre meant? But wait. I studied Philosophy in college, never understood. But I think I get it now. A skank falls down in the forest, I didn’t hear it, so I don’t give a tit if Meg fell or she didn’t.

Did I get it? Should I ask my prof to change my grade some 30 years later? ( Smeg would. just saying)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

Why quiet? Why whispers?

While bonding with Sophie over their marriages to famous men, or whatever, did they also talk about how their husbands both like dressing up? :unsure:

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.