Harry & Meghan #263 Half Price Harry and his ‘particular’ wife!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lovely new thread and title, many thanks.

I'd love it if Catherine was pregnant but I can't see it being true. I guess time will tell.

• Heart
Reactions: 52
Random article on Google News saying the Princess of Wales is pregnant and they told the queen before she died!

No idea if true.
Sounds like not true PoW is way too busy They both have had a major increase in workload plus The PoW gets really ill when Pregnant I think they are both happy with just the Three kids

• Haha
Reactions: 51
Random article on Google News saying the Princess of Wales is pregnant and they told the queen before she died!

No idea if true.
Probably not, but would be wonderful if it is. Another little Prince/Princess to shove Sparry back down the line.

A baby Princess Elizabeth Diana of Wales would be fun, wouldn't it? :devilish:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
The first line of the article is: Meghan Markle today revealed she took the UK's citizenship test after meeting Prince Harry, who she claims couldn't answer all the questions himself. Okay, I don't know how hard the citizenship test might be but to broadcast it "worldwide" that a Prince of the Realm can't answer some of the questions - really? How to embarrass your husband in one easy lesson. She's a bleep, no two ways about it. He's a dimwit, but just wow.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 88
The first line of the article is: Meghan Markle today revealed she took the UK's citizenship test after meeting Prince Harry, who she claims couldn't answer all the questions himself. Okay, I don't know how hard the citizenship test might be but to broadcast it "worldwide" that a Prince of the Realm can't answer some of the questions - really? How to embarrass your husband in one easy lesson. She's a bleep, no two ways about it. He's a dimwit, but just wow.
Ive looked at the UK citizenship test with foreign students, and it is actually pretty horrid! Full of facts and figures that arent all general knowledge. Things like name the 4 highest mountains in England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland. (Ok so I was watching Countryfile at the weekend!) Or things like name the king on the throne, when Guy Fawkes was caught.

I think if you had google they would be easy to answer, but to know them all off by heart is tricky.

I wonder if MM bothered to try to pass?

• Heart
Reactions: 40
This is the poem Smegz read out in her podcast that she calls her 'North Star' 😁😄 personally I find it very trite.
View attachment 1695559
Does the duplicitous wife think this poem truly reflects her? The delusion is off the scale with this liar.

Minge likes to go into the forest you say? Heres the ideal song for her to sing then...

"You promised me, green grass, not to tell what you heard.
Whispering Grass, say! you can't keep your word, keep your word.
Why do you whisper, green grass?
Why tell the trees what ain't so ?
Whispering Grass, the trees don't have to know.
No, No, Why tell them all your secrets?
Who kissed there long ago?
Whispering grass, the trees don't need to know.
Don't you tell it to the breeze 'cause she will tell the birds and bees
And ev'ryone will know because you told the blabbering trees
Yes, you told them once before;
It's no secret any more.
Why tell them all the old things?
They're buried under the snow.
Whispering Grass, don't tell the trees
'Cause the trees don't need to know.
It's no secret any more.
promised me, green grass, not to tell what you heard.
Whispering Grass, say! you can't keep your word, keep your word.
It's no secret any more.
'Cause the trees don't need to know.
It's no secret any more.
Whispering Grass, don't tell the trees"

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
How did she get fast tacked?? 😡😡😡😡😡

You need to live as a spouse meeting all the requirements for 5 years before taking the life in the UK test for indefinite leave to remain. In those five years as resident of the UK, you cannot be out of the country for no more than a few weeks each year!

She has not spent 5 consecutive months in the UK nevermind 5 bloody years.

Also, you must prove intention to make the UK your home. She was in talks with streaming giants as soon as the ring was on her finger
And left a year and a bit later
😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 70

You need to live as a spouse meeting all the requirements for 5 years before taking the life in the UK test for indefinite leave to remain. In those five years as resident of the UK, you cannot be out of the country for no more than a few weeks each year!

😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡
Presume she failed it too, same as her test for the US foreign service. So glad she didn’t become a UK citizen.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
Presume she failed it too, same as her test for the US foreign service. So glad she didn’t become a UK citizen.
I bet she got the citizenship without the five year wait and endless documentations involved. She's doing the usual ground work of gaslighting to make it sound normal. She does this with every aspect of her questionable past.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Ive looked at the UK citizenship test with foreign students, and it is actually pretty horrid! Full of facts and figures that arent all general knowledge. Things like name the 4 highest mountains in England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland. (Ok so I was watching Countryfile at the weekend!) Or things like name the king on the throne, when Guy Fawkes was caught.

I think if you had google they would be easy to answer, but to know them all off by heart is tricky.

I wonder if MM bothered to try to pass?
Yes, I’ve tried some of the practice tests just out of interest in the past. Even as someone who has always lived here, keeps up with the news, knows a lot of British history pretty well and has good general knowledge, I failed two out of six.

So I have sympathy with those trying to take it. Lots of the questions are pointless, like how long is the Bayeux tapestry?! You just take your best guess but is it really vital to living in the UK?! I agree it’s important to cover history, general UK knowledge, geography, culture and how our govt, laws and system works. But it does seem to try and trip people up, which is unfair.

However, I find it utterly hilarious that Smegs actually asked Sparry for help passing a test! 🤣 Has the dumbo ever actually passed a test in his life?! He had to repeat his prep exam year to get into Eton (and even then they bent every rule to let him ‘pass’), never announced his GCSE results because they were so bad, had to cheat on his A levels, shouldn’t have been allowed into Sandhurst because he didn’t qualify and was rumoured to have failed/had massive help passing loads of military tests!!!

Smeg didn’t bother learning anything of British culture. She didn’t want the help offered by the RF, was always planning to leave and hadn’t spent anything like enough time to be allowed to even try and pass. Rules bent every. single. time. for the pair of them. Both have lived a life of utter privilege, had everything handed to them on a plate, and yet all they can do is whine, moan and feel badly done to!

• Angry
Reactions: 62

She has not spent 5 consecutive months in the UK nevermind 5 bloody years.

Also, you must prove intention to make the UK your home. She was in talks with streaming giants as soon as the ring was on her finger
And left a year and a bit later
😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡
It's the old saying - it's not what you know but who you know. 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 34
When did Meghan ever listen to anyone?! And yet now she says she goes into a forest and listens to trees?! I just don't believe it!

Her constantly changing narrative is like one of those books where you get to choose the story...you know turn to page 48 if you think she should get married (3 days earlier) or page 52 if you think she should wait for the spectacle.

Turn to page 36 for the strong independent woman, or page 36 for the eternal victim. In fact, all of the pages.

Mrs #whipsmart thinks she can just keep re-writing her story and no-one will notice. Except we all have. Even the mainstream media love pointing out all of the lies inconsistencies now.
Poor bloody trees. What the duck did they do to deserve that?

• Haha
Reactions: 54
When did Meghan ever listen to anyone?! And yet now she says she goes into a forest and listens to trees?! I just don't believe it!

Her constantly changing narrative is like one of those books where you get to choose the story...you know turn to page 48 if you think she should get married (3 days earlier) or page 52 if you think she should wait for the spectacle.

Turn to page 36 for the strong independent woman, or page 36 for the eternal victim. In fact, all of the pages.

Mrs #whipsmart thinks she can just keep re-writing her story and no-one will notice. Except we all have. Even the mainstream media love pointing out all of the lies inconsistencies now.
The poem was actually written by an English woman Becky Helmsley, not sure if TW gave her credit for it in the podcast or not. 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Latest Harry Markle WordPress. Always a good read

After reading this, and reading between the lines…is he going to claim he was abused by someone “well known / rich person” and Charles/ William did nothing about it?! The article suggests the person may now be dead…he’s not going to claim it was Saville is he?! I meant if it were true then he would obviously have my deepest sympathy, but the problem with the grifters is that we can’t believe a word they say

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 49
Charles needs to grow a pair and keep the harkles out. The queen told them you're either in or you're out. She did not allow them to have their cake. She kept firm stripping the duo of their HRH titles, patronages and even started a motion to remove Henry as counsellor of State. Shame of Charles for lamenting and keeping his rogue son as CoS when he's not even meeting the criteria for CoS.

There should be consequences for this dreadful book. But he'll throw his family under the bus with the direction of his handler and still be on the balcony celebrating the coronation.
If Smeg&Dreggs are on the balcony for the coronation, It’s because after the crowning, there is the 2nd most anticipated event, the tossing of the prats off the Balcony by Edward and Mike, under the watchful eyes and with full approval of Major Jonnie. I’d almost fly there to watch that.

• Haha
Reactions: 40

Well Harry isn't very clever is he? Otherwise the teachers at Eton wouldn't have been ordered to cheat for him to get him passes at 2 Alevels (the bare minimum required for entry to Sandhurst)

My DH (Swedish) took the UK citizenship test for a laugh with no prep and passed .... seems that the Harkles are not "whip" smart after all

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
After reading this, and reading between the lines…is he going to claim he was abused by someone “well known / rich person” and Charles/ William did nothing about it?! The article suggests the person may now be dead…he’s not going to claim it was Saville is he?! I meant if it were true then he would obviously have my deepest sympathy, but the problem with the grifters is that we can’t believe a word they say
I thought Saville too but why would 5 be left alone with him in the first place ?

Reactions: 32
We must remember that Harry is the guy who said that Megxit was misogynistic. It was just a memorable tabloid pun but, tellingly, offense and slight were derived from it. I think the reasoning about the title being called Spare stems from a similarly victimised point of view. "They" called me the spare and that is simply awful. I think erroneously labelling people will be a theme in the book i.e. people read the label but don't understand the person or even know them and when the label has negative connotations then there are consequences (e.g. emotional, professional etc.) for the person. It bleeds into the Archetypes approach of labels/stereotypes hurting people. Harry and Meghan are now professional victims. The memoir will be an exercise in deflection. A dim and gormless man who luckily wasn't the heir but who, despite access to the very best of the best in terms of world class education, advice and mentorship, has been incapable of either making something of himself or making a go of anything via taking advantage of that which was on offer to him and devoting himself to whatever field he became passionate about. In short, a man devoid of any intellectual curiosity now seeking to level blame at anything and everything but himself and becoming more and more obsessed with preventing this base reality from becoming more and more obvious.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 53
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.