Harry & Meghan #263 Half Price Harry and his ‘particular’ wife!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t follow this thread as PERSONALLY I am a fan of Harry and Meghan. Please see that I wrote personally and I in no way expect anyone on here to agree with that. But I just wanted to come on and ask has it been confirmed that Kate is pregnant? I’ve seen some articles saying she is and I also love her and William and would be delighted if there was a baby number 4? All love here ❤
It must be very difficult to be a fan of both Catherine and The Ho, and must require huge compartmentalisation and mental gymnastics. How do you manage it?

It’s Eug.
But I wouldn't trust either of them. Too many teeth for a start.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
New Idea just make tit up. But wouldn’t it be delicious if true? If Sparry were nothing but Diana’s bastard son I wonder how many nanoseconds it would take Mingerella to pack her bags?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
‘A spokesperson for The Poppy Factory said: “The Poppy Factory underwent a complete redevelopment in 2020, including the creation of a new visitor centre, which has allowed us to bring the story of our factory community to life in our centenary year. The display of Royal wreaths in the visitor centre is unchanged since it was formally opened by Our Patron, Her Majesty The Queen Consort, in November 2021.’

Sounds all very reasonable etc

Buuuuuut you can be sure that PA & Hazza will cringe at being swept aside.
Yet again HMTQ had the final word.
This quote doesn’t make sense …….. there wasn’t a Queen ‘Consort’ in November 2021, she was just called The Queen. The only Queen Consort in recent times has been Camilla, made that after TQ’s death.

Anyway, PA & Hazza deserve to be swept aside……… ‘to stew in their own juice’ as we used to say when we were kids! Lol

• Heart
Reactions: 29
This quote doesn’t make sense …….. there wasn’t a Queen ‘Consort’ in November 2021, she was just called The Queen. The only Queen Consort in recent times has been Camilla, made that after TQ’s death.

Anyway, PA & Hazza deserve to be swept aside……… ‘to stew in their own juice’ as we used to say when we were kids! Lol
I think they mean Camilla opened it? She wasn’t queen consort then but is at time of interview? I may be wrong but that was my interpretation.

Reactions: 29
I agree with almost everything you’ve said, but just want to point out that the 5% rule regarding charitable donations is a U.S. federal tax rule that applies across the U.S. and has nothing to do with the fact that a charity is registered in Delaware.

I would love to see the most recent Archehole accounts. It really annoys me that Archehole/the Harkles solicit donations from the public then turn around and use that money to (allegedly) make donations in the name of Archehole. Someone should tell the sugars that they should donate directly to a specific cause unless they prefer to line the pockets of their beloved Harkles.
BIB They already do. Hilariously.

Makes you wonder why they don't donate to Archewell, rather than direct to a charity, doesn't it? Unless of course, they too believe the charity wouldn't receive much!

Reactions: 20
Alright I get that everyone who dislikes Meghan is sexually frustrated and jealous that they can't have Harry?!?
(please make it make sense)

But I'm puzzled by the PR thing to make Harry more "lustworthy"....

What does it even mean?

For one thing it is difficult to think of two people more consumed by lust that the gruesome twosome...
(lust for adoration, lust for money, lust for power etc)
So it can't be they intend to justify the quest for lust everyone has seen in him.... or maybe it is.

But, presumably they mean to make him more fanciable.

At which point I find myself wondering what kind of nutcase is advising them.

Alright I know he's got a bit of money and presumably his own teeth...
But if some bloke turned up on a blind date and started tapping chest, told you his dead mother was watching him, said he was a podcaster, and all the other tit he has said...

How wet would your knickers be?
(And no, pissing yourself laughing doesn't count)
JMO but this tweet seems like a possible explanation. Smeg desperately needs Haz to be a "prize". Otherwise he has little to no value.

It's probably gathered momentum since William became PoW.

Screenshot_20221107-083915_kindlephoto-116067464.png

• Haha
Reactions: 49
What's going on with The Grifties?

Smeg's plumetting down to 16
Hazza nose diving down to 20

😱😱

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Scobie has Scottish heritage doesn't he? Well, the name is Scottish at least anyway. Here in Glasgow "scobie" is a slang word people use, ie - "look at the state of that wee scobie" or "shut it ya scobie". It means someone is "dirty, mingin, bogin'", unclean. Whether this is a Glasgow wide, or Scottish term in general I'm unsure. It may be a very localised word to the area I'm from, nor am I familiar with the origins of it. But for sure, if Scobie grew up here, he would possibly have taken quite a hammering from other kids. I know some people with that surname and they copped it on a regular basis.

Just wondering if anyone else from east Glasgow has heard of the term before?
Same here in Ireland. A scobie/scobe is a ne'er do well sort.

Reactions: 11
I’ll do a new fred. Hang tight friends.

New Fred

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.