Harry & Meghan #263 Half Price Harry and his ‘particular’ wife!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @JAR21 for the new title

Ready for today’s podcast to drop - can someone do a recap please?

Old fred

• Heart
Reactions: 57
Thank you for starting the new thread @Carpediem69 and great thread title @JAR21.

Quick recap from what I remember.

43% continues bigging herself up on her podcasts, but it gives us something to talk about.

Haz revealed his book is called Spare - much discussion and many alternatives provided by Tattlers

Sadly, some of our Tattle friends are unwell and shared their stories. We support you all.

The Grifties are off again. Some think it's pointless to vote, others just enjoy the chase for a laugh.

@Chita posted some of her wonderful sketches. Keep them coming, we love them.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 59
This is the poem Smegz read out in her podcast that she calls her 'North Star' 😁😄 personally I find it very trite.
FAMSCheUUAErTd3.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 62
Thanks for thread and title. When I first saw title I missread as 'peculiar wife' lol

• Haha
Reactions: 62
This is the poem Smegz read out in her podcast that she calls her 'North Star' 😁😄 personally I find it very trite.
View attachment 1695559
Ok this is just so beeyoutiful, I’ll share one of my own. I doubt Meg wrote hers (probably hired hired and fired a Poetress) but I’ve written mine. Here goes. (ani remember, I just got up not 5 minutes ago.

There once was a skank named Meghan,
in looks, wit and class she was beggin’.
she’s just such a tool,
a bleep and a fool
she says she’s got class but she’s fakin’

Thanks for thread and title. When I first saw title I missread as 'peculiar wife' lol
Yes, thanks for the great new thread, and I love the title , but I misread it too. I thought it was ‘yacht girl wife‘. Or ‘minge like the Grand Canyon and witless to boot’ wife. Or ‘not a decent bone in her thotty ass, gold diggin, two faced twit‘ wife. I could go on, but I think I need caffeine to really get started!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 79
Piers Morgan talking to the awful Tessa Dunlop

Wow, never come across Tessa and absolutely wouldn't want to again, what an angry person she is! Devoid of hearing the questions put to her to shout over and down those that dare disagree 😡

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
Happy New Thread!

43 has had some down-voting on youtube, such a shame!

Reminder that Katie was a gossip columnist who would shimmy up the drainpipe if it meant she could access private events, she got into covering the royals by discussing Catherine & William's dating life.
"It's so accurate in so many ways...that sometimes people do forget" it's a drama.
Oh sod off, Katie.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
Charles needs to grow a pair and keep the harkles out. The queen told them you're either in or you're out. She did not allow them to have their cake. She kept firm stripping the duo of their HRH titles, patronages and even started a motion to remove Henry as counsellor of State. Shame of Charles for lamenting and keeping his rogue son as CoS when he's not even meeting the criteria for CoS.

There should be consequences for this dreadful book. But he'll throw his family under the bus with the direction of his handler and still be on the balcony celebrating the coronation.

• Sick
Reactions: 65
When did Meghan ever listen to anyone?! And yet now she says she goes into a forest and listens to trees?! I just don't believe it!

Her constantly changing narrative is like one of those books where you get to choose the story...you know turn to page 48 if you think she should get married (3 days earlier) or page 52 if you think she should wait for the spectacle.

Turn to page 36 for the strong independent woman, or page 36 for the eternal victim. In fact, all of the pages.

Mrs #whipsmart thinks she can just keep re-writing her story and no-one will notice. Except we all have. Even the mainstream media love pointing out all of the lies inconsistencies now.

• Haha
Reactions: 69
When did Meghan ever listen to anyone?! And yet now she says she goes into a forest and listens to trees?! I just don't believe it!

Her constantly changing narrative is like one of those books where you get to choose the story...you know turn to page 48 if you think she should get married (3 days earlier) or page 52 if you think she should wait for the spectacle.

Turn to page 36 for the strong independent woman, or page 36 for the eternal victim. In fact, all of the pages.

Mrs #whipsmart thinks she can just keep re-writing her story and no-one will notice. Except we all have. Even the mainstream media love pointing out all of the lies inconsistencies now.
Oh I loved those books!!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Sophie Gregoire-Trudeau is the latest guest on the Good Wife/Bad Wife, Good Mom/Bad Mom. I don't hate Sophie or her husband, but I guess she is throwing her bone? BTW media, Sophie is not the First Lady of Canada; we have no such title other than the wife of the PM.

Reactions: 45
Latest Harry Markle WordPress. Always a good read

Reactions: 31
Random article on Google News saying the Princess of Wales is pregnant and they told the queen before she died!

No idea if true.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
Wow, never come across Tessa and absolutely wouldn't want to again, what an angry person she is! Devoid of hearing the questions put to her to shout over and down those that dare disagree 😡
No, none of us had heard of her before and now she has a book release and is everywhere for being controversial. She’s doing it for the publicity pure and simple.

• Sick
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.