Harry & Meghan #255 Fook Yu.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone else pre-ordered the Courtiers book? I'm counting down the hours until it gets released on Kindle.
I'm fucking livid. Went into the Kindle app on my phone (android). No longer usable with Android because of some Google play store policy. Had it linked to my Amazon account.. FUCKING SHITHOUSE

Reactions: 26

Smeg is her mother's daughter. The apple hasn't dropped far from the tree.
Dorito is pretty good at finding a camera too.

Dorito got TMSr to buy her a travel agency, or was it real estate agency, and put in his name. The IRS came a knocking and TMSr looked like he was for the pocky but he said he wasn't involved at showed them the paperwork to show that Dorito dealt with the running of the business.
I guess with TMSr out of the way Dorito thought she would have access to his money.

Smeg made a announcement that she had given Dorito $50,000 to help buy a nursing home. It turned out to be $50,000 for a piece of paper with shell company on it.

Reactions: 39
I posted a gentle observation as such on the RF thread earlier today.
Gentle as the tone of that thread is far more genteel & kind than the straight talkin‘ up-yours yaps we have here.

Other than that, yes the gloves are off & what Frida said.

Reactions: 29
What’s interesting is that Piers Morgan as well as other news outlets that would normally be the first to comment on the gruesome twosome are keeping quiet of late.

Has there been a briefing of sorts? Don’t overfeed the monster because the rest of the world is waking up? Rope?

Reactions: 39
Has anyone else pre-ordered the Courtiers book? I'm counting down the hours until it gets released on Kindle.
I have my kindle version, this morning

I'm fucking livid. Went into the Kindle app on my phone (android). No longer usable with Android because of some Google play store policy. Had it linked to my Amazon account.. FUCKING SHITHOUSE
You have to update your kindle. Buy in amazon and then mine automatically downloaded to my phone kindle, or just send it to your kindle if you have a kindle kindle, hope that makes sense.

Reactions: 22
I have my kindle version, this morning

You have to update your kindle. Buy in amazon and then mine automatically downloaded to my phone kindle, or just send it to your kindle if you have a kindle kindle, hope that makes sense.
There's a kindle app for PC as well.

Reactions: 17
What's he up to now, is he only doing TV work? Thought he'd gone a bit quiet

This doesn't quite make sense to me as if they were bullying staff, why would the staff be upset about them leaving?

This doesn't quite make sense to me as if they were bullying staff, why would the staff be upset about them leaving?

Reactions: 31
Yes let's acknowledge the past, but it seems a lot of people are stuck there or do not want to move on as they cannot whine about being a victim.

Reactions: 25
Yes yes yes! Heavily discussed and written about several threads back but I think it’s all in the Wiki for newcomers! I want this and the jail term to come out sooooon.

The ones investigating it but having to sit on it until such a time is right to publish it, must be chomping at the bit! What ARE they waiting for! No time like the present.

Reactions: 19
‘when Ffark was incinerated’
https://giphy.com/3JUh1W6H9a2OpfF45k

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
I’m away for a day and so much to keep up with…any chance KC3 will give Edward the DofE title before he goes to Romania?

Reactions: 24
Just_me1954 thank you very much for posting the extracts from Valentine Low's book. It's showing how much the palace tried to help them and how bad the gruesomes treated the staff.

I think from the time the gruesomes met in 2016 until they left in 2020 they went on 22 flights to 20 different countries.

Reactions: 35
How come Smeghan/Farcewell haven't done anything for the victims of Hurricane Ian, or the emergency services still working down there?

Not even issued any inspirational bananas or regifted nappies?

It's currently at over 100 deaths and theres thousands and thousands injured, lost their homes and businesses etc.

Is it because the name "Ian" is too male and too white for them to get involved?

Reactions: 49
Mine’s arriving today. Unfortunately I have to go to work so I can’t jump in straight away. I got the Katie Nicholls one yesterday too.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.