Harry & Meghan #23 Twatwoman and the prisoner of Beverly Ridge.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well, if you put it like this.... than I am telling you the whole PH in the military was a vanity project. He was of no real use given he couldn't be in the frontline and fight. It was a way to park a troublemaking, hard drinking twenty something, with no profession in the middle of nowhere to keep him far away from hookers, bars and drugs.
Being ex Navy, I love to take the piss out of the Army. I’ve seen some of the tit projects they have thrown millions of pounds at. To be fair, all 3 arms of the military excell in wasting money. Knowing this, I still don’t believe for a minute that they would spend circa 3 million on pilot training knowing the fucker would never pass the course. If some tit actually signed off on that then at basic level it would be negligence and oh so much more. Sorry, I just can’t see it.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
WEl
Long time lerker first time poster. Loving this thread btw

I had heard of MM due to watching Suits when it first aired in the UK on Dave. I've never liked her. She's evidently a social climber who's used someone who's vulnerable (yes he's a prince who's life is better then most people). Harry has no real purpose in life being the spare and along comes MM telling him he's worth it.

It's a shame as when William is king he'll need his brother for support.
Welcome. 🙂
Sorry to piss on your first post here, but Wills doesn't need him, in fact he's a liability. He has no basic intelligence and nothing to offer and he's a traitor to both the family and his country. Wills will be fine with plenty of good advisors and staff who would literally give their lives for the queen or her successor. If haribo will turn on his whole family for a bit of well worn and battered showbiz pussy that's seen better days then he's not to be trusted in any capacity. He's no better than his great great uncle Eddie.
He can stay fucked off as far away as possible, same as old uncle Eddie did.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
WEl

Welcome. 🙂
Sorry to piss on your first post here, but Wills doesn't need him, in fact he's a liability. He has no basic intelligence and nothing to offer and he's a traitor to both the family and his country. Wills will be fine with plenty of good advisors and staff who would literally give their lives for the queen or her successor. If haribo will turn on his whole family for a bit of well worn and battered showbiz pussy that's seen better days then he's not to be trusted in any capacity. He's no better than his great great uncle Eddie.
'battered showbiz pussy' lol

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I’ve just realised Garry is Fredo (The Godfather) .. the stupid, inadequate brother who goes against the family.. eventually he is broken and returns to Michael only for Michael, now The Godfather to have him killed as comeuppance for his betrayal... Watch out Harry..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Being ex Navy, I love to take the piss out of the Army. I’ve seen some of the tit projects they have thrown millions of pounds at. To be fair, all 3 arms of the military excell in wasting money. Knowing this, I still don’t believe for a minute that they would spend circa 3 million on pilot training knowing the fucker would never pass the course. If some tit actually signed off on that then at basic level it would be negligence and oh so much more. Sorry, I just can’t see it.
The firm would consider 3 million a bargain. Remember he was in the army for 10 years, so that's £300,000 a year plus his wages, a bloody bargain to keep the little tit out of trouble. He was out of their hair for 10 years and kind of behaving because he had pretty uniforms in his dress up box for regimental dinners etc and could carry a gun like a proper hard dude.
But I'm not gonna convince you and that's fine. He's still a bleep.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
He had nothing better to do and it shut him up for a couple of years, so yeah, basically. Come on Palpatine, he had to repeat a year at prep schoot before getting into Eton and then they massaged his art exam results to get him into sandhurst because he only had one other pass in geography and needed two. I know, it's bleeping scary. At least wills actually went through all the processes and ended up fully trained.
Maybe there's a good reason his location in Afghanistan was 'accidentally' leaked/discovered. Can you picture telling baby haribo that he can no longer whizz around in choppers because someone(s) had complained he was not up to scratch?
I hear what you‘re saying Freda but if someone has fudged his flying records that much then they need bleeping shooting.

Reactions: 8
I’ve just realised Garry is Fredo (The Godfather) .. the stupid, inadequate brother who goes against the family.. eventually he is broken and returns to Michael only for Michael, now The Godfather to have him killed as comeuppance for his betrayal... Watch out Harry..
Perfect. :m

• Heart
Reactions: 10
WEl

Welcome. 🙂
Post of the day for me. 😂 😂 👏👏

The firm would consider 3 million a bargain. Remember he was in the army for 10 years, so that's £300,000 a year plus his wages, a bloody bargain to keep the little tit out of trouble. He was out of their hair for 10 years and kind of behaving because he had pretty uniforms in his dress up box for regimental dinners etc and could carry a gun like a proper hard dude.
But I'm not gonna convince you and that's fine. He's still a bleep.
That’s one thing we will always agree on❤

Reactions: 11
anyone here used to belong to the MMTCD private group on FB? It disappeared at the beginning of May and there was no explantation as to why.

Doesn’t it damage teeth too
Not the teeth per se, but the gums recede, which makes the teeth longer and harder to stay in you mouth. Don't know how to describe it better. Smack destroys the teeth directly, coke the gums and thus the teeth.

• Sick
Reactions: 6
I can't know for sure of course, none of us does, it is all speculation. Given that, there is overwhelming proof of him being not apt to do it. For starters he doesn't even speak a second language! A royal supposed to act globally and can't even speak French or Spanish? It used to be a requirement for an aristocratic upbringing to at least speak a flawless French. And as far as I know the rest of his family does. HIs father and brother each speak five languages.

As for the money wasted, maybe they refilled the amount or it was a matter of courtesy to the monarch they all serve. I don't know. I do know however, I can't believe for a second he was able to pass. Looking at the RAF website it says

1590039110340.png

1590039181418.png

I don't know anything about your school system so I can't decide if he met the requirements or not. There is one thing that struck me as odd though, it says

Have at least 2 A2 Levels/3 Highers at Grade C or above (excluding General Studies or Critical Thinking) which must total a minimum of 64 UCAS points.
while PH always is reported to have one B and one D.

And then there is the dyslexia. He stated himself he is dyslexic in a tv show.
British royal PRINCE HARRY struggled at school because he suffers from dyslexia. The 22-year-old heir made the confession to British TV presenter JEREMY CLARKSON
We have already established it is a major obstacle pilots license. Yet there is one interview in one of the biographies about PH saying he was good at it. Only it does not say explicitly he passed the exam...

1590040222560.png

In the end it all boils down to: What do you believe and what does your logic tell you? Mine says, no way he passed the exam.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.