Harry & Meghan #23 Twatwoman and the prisoner of Beverly Ridge.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought you witches might like to know that Aunty has become a grandad. To lose both your youthful beauty and gender in one go is a bit of a shock but I will be the kind of Granny with a clanking handbag full of bottles and betting slips; and you will be spared my ramblings for a bit.
Congratulations on becoming a grandparent
your life will never be the same nor will your bank balance 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
David Foster's new wife was on TV and showed a photo of her and MM when they were younger. I think they were in the same school but not actual friends then.
Didn't they go to the same drama school or whatever? She is younger. And possibly shares the same rhinoplasty surgeon.

rs_634x758-190131104946-634-meghan-markle-katharine-mcphee-013119.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I've home schooled and replanted my lavender bush into a bigger pot and that's as much as I can be arsed with.
Home schooled your lavender ?
I thought only royals like Prince Charles talk to their plants.
You’re cracking up Lady Muck .......you’ll want a curtsy next. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
A while back someone posted a video of MM brazenly flashing her thighs to Serena Williams husband at the US open. I can't find it and all the links I can find lead to 'content not available'. Does anyone have the video?
Her thighs? Looked more like she was trying to give him a glimpse of her “floss”

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
I thought you witches might like to know that Aunty has become a grandad. To lose both your youthful beauty and gender in one go is a bit of a shock but I will be the kind of Granny with a clanking handbag full of bottles and betting slips; and you will be spared my ramblings for a bit.
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!! Being promoted to Grandparent is awesome!!!!! ❤❤❤

Reactions: 8
The suggestion elsewhere is that it removes any possibility of Harry ‘rejoining’ it if he returns as it used to be the account for all 3 of them when they lived at KP. The IG account has changed too.
I don't have Twitter......share the name changed??

Reactions: 5
Thank You from the bottom of my handbag all you heartless witches.

I hope we can all raise a glass, especially those of us suffering under the current wierdness - all things will be well..

Theyre keeping his name simple:

Covid 19@allthe sixes 666 or Twatty MacTwatFace

xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
You couldn't pop over and do mine could you?
I just can't be bothered 😁
Kids finished their homeschooling year today. Thunderstorms all around us. Spent 4 hours cooking for Hubs's group at the Sheriff's Dept yesterday. Today I feel like a Mack truck ran me over.......today is my WTF moment with everything. I just want to go back to bed.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I don't have Twitter......share the name changed??
Although it’s still @kensingtonroyal it now says the official account of the duke and duchess of Cambridge. Nothing earth shattering but it was originally the account for William, Kate and Harry when they all lived at KP

864D90C9-2414-43D4-94B3-DAC5A470EA98.png

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Congratulations to aunty and best wishes to you all in the family❤
Someone on twitter(I know,but I like trivia.)...says that mongy meg was born in 1977 and is 43.some others say she remembers she was 8 when it was live aid.
On the balance of the probability,I'm inclined to believe she is 43 and has told so many lied that she can't remember what she's said.
Lied about her age,her money,her worth,her tax bill,her CV and about Africa and about the month she met h so correction was published in a mag that ran the article from may to July cos she was still knocking off the chef in may.
Liar,liar,prossy pants on fire.🙈🙊🛥
Hmm...surely there must be some year books/year photos lurking somewhere from the schools she attended?? I kind of hope she's NOT born in 1977 😅😅😅

• Haha
I don't want to belittle your love for your country and I am sure for someone who grew up in California it is different, but L.A. is a VERY strange place for people who grew up in Europe.

Not a single soul I met there was what they seemed to be. I never met a valet, waitress, sales person, food vendor, etc. who was a valet, waitress or sales person. They all claimed with the second sentence they uttered, to be an actor/actress. It went like this: 'Good evening, I am XXX, your waitress for tonight. Actually I am an actress, I only wait on tables till my breakthrough as an actress. Do you need a menue?' Then they'd try to find out if you were someone in showbiz and if not the service went to crap.

The whole place is pretend and fake. Fake smiles, fake teeth, face lifts, botox, anabolica enhanced muscles, fake riches.

For someone used to see antiques the interiors of the so called mansions are repulsively vulgar. The cars are too big, the houses scream look at me...

There are two Germans I know personally who loved it there. They were born lower class and made it big in L.A. For a person coming from wealth it is a bit different. Everything that says I am wealthy in L.A. is what we grew up to see as over the top and vulgar. And being dismissed just because you can't further a virtual strangers career in show biz is a totally peculiar experience. I can't see how someone who grew up in a palace, has no connections in show biz and no friends of their own could feel at home in L.A.
I’m watching “Hollywood” on Netflix at the moment. I’m sure, in the wake of the Weinstein scandal, not a lot has changed since then. People seem to lose their moral compass on the way to getting where they want to be in LA. I actually found it a million miles away from the rest of the USA I lived in, Colorado, Missouri, four corners areas, where the people and lifestyle are so wonderful and real. I found LA devoid of soul, just everything seemed so superficial. You said yourself your famous family member changed into an hole when she moved there. It seems to have that affect on peeps. I’m sure no offence was meant, but I do agree Harry will be a fish out of water. They would have done so much better to find a normal, wholesome life they purported to seek had they moved to somewhere like Colorado or Montana. It’s patently clear she wanted to get back to the fake community she felt at home in. Let’s face it, she’s the epitome of fake and it’s obvious her whole connection with the RF was just one big act to go back to Hollywood the big I Am. I’m sure she wanted to show every one of those people who turned her down at auditions she could make it to the top. Never forget though, scum always rises to the top. You just have to scrape that tit off the side of the tub and wash it away. Hurry up Harry, open your freaking eyes and wash that scum off!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Although it’s still @kensingtonroyal it now says the official account of the duke and duchess of Cambridge. Nothing earth shattering but it was originally the account for William, Kate and Harry when they all lived at KP
Guess it is in preperation to K+W becoming the next King and Queen Consort, skipping Chaz. C+C are in the delicate age bracket for Covid-19 and I don't see how the'd be able to do all the kingsy things in the future.

Not sure if this was posted before but I think not. Gorgeous rooms btw

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.