Harry & Meghan #23 Twatwoman and the prisoner of Beverly Ridge.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If he had "moved" at a time of non lockdown, I think he would have enjoyed it.......for a bit. There's a lot of pluses to living here. Doesn't mean it's by any way better, of course. I believe there's positives to both sides of the pond.
I don't want to belittle your love for your country and I am sure for someone who grew up in California it is different, but L.A. is a VERY strange place for people who grew up in Europe.

Not a single soul I met there was what they seemed to be. I never met a valet, waitress, sales person, food vendor, etc. who was a valet, waitress or sales person. They all claimed with the second sentence they uttered, to be an actor/actress. It went like this: 'Good evening, I am XXX, your waitress for tonight. Actually I am an actress, I only wait on tables till my breakthrough as an actress. Do you need a menue?' Then they'd try to find out if you were someone in showbiz and if not the service went to crap.

The whole place is pretend and fake. Fake smiles, fake teeth, face lifts, botox, anabolica enhanced muscles, fake riches.

For someone used to see antiques the interiors of the so called mansions are repulsively vulgar. The cars are too big, the houses scream look at me...

There are two Germans I know personally who loved it there. They were born lower class and made it big in L.A. For a person coming from wealth it is a bit different. Everything that says I am wealthy in L.A. is what we grew up to see as over the top and vulgar. And being dismissed just because you can't further a virtual strangers career in show biz is a totally peculiar experience. I can't see how someone who grew up in a palace, has no connections in show biz and no friends of their own could feel at home in L.A.

Reactions: 22
Sending ❤❤❤❤ to everyone in this thread having a hard time. It is difficult right now

(and just because I don’t ask if you’re okay doesn’t mean I’m not thinking of writing a word salad in your honour x)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
I don't want to belittle your love for your country and I am sure for someone who grew up in California it is different, but L.A. is a VERY strange place for people who grew up in Europe.

Not a single soul I met there was what they seemed to be. I never met a valet, waitress, sales person, food vendor, etc. who was a valet, waitress or sales person. They all claimed with the second sentence they uttered, to be an actor/actress. It went like this: 'Good evening, I am XXX, your waitress for tonight. Actually I am an actress, I only wait on tables till my breakthrough as an actress. Do you need a menue?' Then they'd try to find out if you were someone in showbiz and if not the service went to crap.

The whole place is pretend and fake. Fake smiles, fake teeth, face lifts, botox, anabolica enhanced muscles, fake riches.

For someone used to see antiques the interiors of the so called mansions are repulsively vulgar. The cars are too big, the houses scream look at me...

There are two Germans I know personally who loved it there. They were born lower class and made it big in L.A. For a person coming from wealth it is a bit different. Everything that says I am wealthy in L.A. is what we grew up to see as over the top and vulgar. And being dismissed just because you can't further a virtual strangers career in show biz is a totally peculiar experience. I can't see how someone who grew up in a palace, has no connections in show biz and no friends of their own could feel at home in L.A.
I didn't grow up in Los Angeles. I grew up in Orange County (home to Disneyland and gorgeous beaches). These places are night and day from each other. I "visited" the Los Angeles area to see my Family and Friends. I don't take your comments as belittling. I take them as your opinion. Albeit, a bit on the mean side (it's how it came across to me, may not have been your intention at all), but, your opinion none the less. And I respect that. I'm sure I could find people and places in Europe that I would describe exactly the same way that you have here about Los Angeles. And you're right, I do love my country. No reason for me not to. I also appreciate the beauty of other countries as well. I'm open minded like that. I will agree that Los Angeles and some "surrounding" areas are VERY strange...very.....strange. But there's a lot of beauty and uniqueness to be found there, too. 🤷🏻‍♀️

What.Meghan.Wants IG - Vanity Fair article

Oh lordy lordy........Murky Meg cracks me up

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21

My husband is from Los Angeles and we lived there for the best part of a decade before moving to Europe where I am from. I never met a waitress or a valet or anyone for that matter who introduced themselves as you have described nor did I receive crap service when they realised I wasn't in showbiz. (I've actually only ever seen that happen in TV or film.) Los Angeles doesn't have the monopoly on fake, vulgar people - there's plenty of them in Europe too.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
This 👆
The separate homes is more to do with family, as in CPB's kids and grandkids might love chas to bits but might feel somewhat inhibited around him. He can be grumpy at times. So it's nice that her family can visit and be themselves in her home.
I think chas and cam are in that comfy older person kind of love where they adore each other without needing to spend 24/7 in each other's company.
Tbh I think Charles has quite a bachelor life and Camilla is a granny in her spare time. They’re rich and do seem to enjoy the time they do spend together.
They‘ve been married longer than Charles was to Diana, so something is working.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I hate to revel in someone's misery but....
It's really nice to hear that ginge and cringe are up to their eyes in debt and they have to set up a payment plan with their creditors even though they profess to be millionaires who will become billionaires when Rona's gone.they are so rich that h can't afford a new shirt or nice clothes for the baby...
Oh.how the mighty have fallen...
Now that's cheered you all up❤
Always a positive in every situation ❤😘🤗

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
From Royalty to Reality TV! :sick:

So much for the privacy. Has the penny dropped yet for Harry? You have to sell your soul to get ahead in Hollywood.
If he divorces, he’s going to need an agreement that Archie isn’t featured.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Well, we have some insight into how all of this actually went down!

Basically the plan started out as one thing… but was twisted into something very, very different over the course of less than two years.

The reason he proposed so fast was because he finally found someone who wanted exactly the same life that he wanted.
When did this revelation occur?
When they were on holiday in [A]. He told her that he did not want the highly scheduled and ceremonial life that was expected of him in [Country E].
What did he want?
He told her that what he really wanted was to continue the work of his mother. He wanted a life where he could spend part of the year in [E] and part of the year in [A] because that is where he felt the most happy and relaxed and could do the most good.
Well, he has always loved A. What was her reaction?
She told him that after spending time in [A] with him, she had grown to love it as much as he did. She said it would be a dream for her to give up her career and move to [A] with him and spend their lives together in [A] and then come back to [E] to be with his friends and family.
He believed her?
Absolutely! None of his past girlfriends wanted to move to [A]. He was chuffed to have finally found someone who understood him and wanted exactly the same life. She was perfect.
So he proposed and they got married and had a baby.

However, the plan evaporated. They never moved to A. And they left E.

What happened?

She told him that she still loved [A] but she had a lot of health and safety concerns about raising their child there. She also told him that his family in [E] made her very uncomfortable and that she feared their child would also be made to feel unwelcome and uncomfortable in that environment. She cried. He found that very distressing. He felt like she had sacrificed so much to be with him.
Which of them came up with the plan to move to C and then U?
I don’t know. He got into several rows with his family and his friends, made all sorts of ridiculous accusations, and then stopped communicating.
Let’s recap.

Our TV Actress told him she wanted to give up her career… move to A and E with him… fully embrace his family and friends… and spend their days doing charity work.

Instead, they moved to C and U… ditched his family and friends… revived her career… and are now involved in all sorts of money-making schemes.

Huh. That is the exact OPPOSITE of the agreed-upon plan!

Did she change her mind after they were married? Or did she plan to pull this little switcheroo from the beginning?

She couldn’t be that cruel. Or selfish. Or manipulative.

Could she?
I wonder who this is? 😂😂

This is 100% how I saw this.
when they were in Africa “no one asks me if I’m ok” Harry was saying how much he liked it there. She is of course a lying bleep. im just wondering which Africa holiday it was. Date 3 when he took her camping in Botswanna or or the summer before they got engaged when they went for her birthday?

Eventually, I see Harry living in Africa full time. He’s got lots of Spencer cousins in South Africa and friends like Chelsy Daly’s family there.
He’ll probably just pop back periodically to the U.K. and LA to see Archie and do his charity work.
He‘s a selfish spoiled brat, but he will be dumped eventually and hopeful”y some good Will come out of this huge debacle"

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I thought you witches might like to know that Aunty has become a grandad. To lose both your youthful beauty and gender in one go is a bit of a shock but I will be the kind of Granny with a clanking handbag full of bottles and betting slips; and you will be spared my ramblings for a bit.

• Heart
Reactions: 68
I was getting really low, so to cheer myself up and give myself a goal, I've booked a holiday (Isle of Arran and island hopping ) in September and keeping my fingers crossed we can go, if not I will get the deposit back ,We were due to go to Italy but cancelled it all, that can wait until next year ,this year we will go to Scotland as we love it there too

Con
I thought you witches might like to know that Aunty has become a grandad. To lose both your youthful beauty and gender in one go is a bit of a shock but I will be the kind of Granny with a clanking handbag full of bottles and betting slips; and you will be spared my ramblings for a bit.
Congratulations 🥰 Nothing better than being a grandparent

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Yes Penny. i think we are all ‘living on the edge’ at the moment.
I get my weekly Tesco delivery in the morning and have amended it before time out to add, a fresh cream Victoria Sponge, fresh cream apple turnovers and egg custards.
Treat it as a bit of a holiday and indulge yourself with whatever it takes to gets you through.
The good news is we are due for sunny day tomorrow! X

P.S. I bet the terrible two have had big row and that’s why they are so quiet today.
Its amazing how many couples seem to have had the big dumb row, as me and Mrs Aunty call it, today. My cousin has just confessed that shes been such a bleep even her teenage kids wont speak to her (you go girl). As we are both quite rowy (Mrs Aunty once left me wearing the Sag Aloo at some Bengali joint on Brick Lane and took all the credit cards and money with her) One of us always starts laughing at the other, and sometimes it works. On the other hand somtimes its good to let the fucker know how much you hate them.
I think its important to try not to take your feelings too seriously at the moment.....easily said.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Congratulations to you all Aunty xx

Reactions: 13
My husband is from Los Angeles and we lived there for the best part of a decade before moving to Europe where I am from. I never met a waitress or a valet or anyone for that matter who introduced themselves as you have described nor did I receive crap service when they realised I wasn't in showbiz. (I've actually only ever seen that happen in TV or film.) Los Angeles doesn't have the monopoly on fake, vulgar people - there's plenty of them in Europe too.
Ok odd one out here but I Love LA love it love it, I love California basically.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Just sending everyone positive vibes, and best wishes. We'll get through lockdown, there are lots of sad moments from this time and also some good. Reach out to helplines, advice online etc. I know it currently means nothing but if you can try to take consolation that this temporary moment is a shared experience, and there will always be someone who will have had relatable moments of personal loss, or loneliness, anxiety confusion, not getting loo roll! Hopefully that can keep you going until then, you're not alone whilst isolating ❤

(And I sound like a previously known as Sussex royal statement)
I was doing fairly ok, till I read Thant Cambridge uni aren’t doing any face to face classes until sept 21..like 15 months later.
i just felt’ screw you and the horse you rode in on’

that is a terrible indictment of this situation. Are they so locked in their ivory towers that they don’t think something else could be lurking in the wings 15 months from now.
weve got to live in the real world. We cannot let this awful situation dictate our young people’s futures.
any teen thinking of going to uni in September, needs to put a bright red pen line through any uni that comes up with such ridiculous twaddle.
why should they have to pay £9k and not get the full experience.
It’s like holiday firms taking our money for a holiday in Florida and showing films of Disney world, the Everglades, Kennedy space centre, universal studios and sending you mcdonalds take always..

it’s not on and I really hope our young people vote with their feet.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.