Harry & Meghan #23 Twatwoman and the prisoner of Beverly Ridge.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I want to party with you @freda19

**off subject - Kerry Gold Irish butter is the secret weapon to the BEST chocolate chip cookies EVERRRRRR!!!!!!! I'm making 4 do for hubs shift at the Sheriff's Dept as well 3 fix homemade spicey Chile Verde chicken taquitos forthem. House smells DELISH!!!

ok back to our regularly scheduled program 😂😂😂
If you can get Galtee bacon buy buy buy.
Every time anyone here heads to the States or Canada they pack Galtee bacon and potato farls,soda farls and treacle farls.
Then the friggers at the airports twigged and started confiscating it, the fat fuckers were having toasted soda bacon butties with our contraband.:mad:
Smeggy is still a bleep.

He’s probably hungry. Men only have two emotions. Hungry and horny. If you see one without an erection make him a sandwich.
True dat (y)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
She justs has to imitate everyone...I think she was an office photo copier in a past life,she's very good at it🤪🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
If you can get Galtee bacon buy buy buy.
Every time anyone here heads to the States or Canada they pack Galtee bacon and potato farls,soda farls and treacle farls.
Then the friggers at the airports twigged and started confiscating it, the fat fuckers were having toasted soda bacon butties with our contraband.:mad:
Smeggy is still a bleep.

True dat (y)
wonder if I can order that and ship it here??? I used to get this Irish store magazine where I ordered the most awesome lotion and perfume, and they had food it in it, too. But after we moved, I stopped and couldn't remember what it was called.

This looks soooooooo good!!!!!!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Last time I check reality wasn't very private. Not a great gate way to Hollywood megsy
Is it the only option left? But then they’d have to find someone desperate enough to go along with the idea & actually broadcast it

Scraping the bottom of the barrel, & ‘Arrys idea of hell, don’t ya think?

• Heart
wonder if I can order that and ship it here??? I used to get this Irish store magazine where I ordered the most awesome lotion and perfume, and they had food it in it, too. But after we moved, I stopped and couldn't remember what it was called.

This looks soooooooo good!!!!!!

Reactions: 4
our only IHOP (Yup only one) employs the work release and former inmates my Hubs and Son have dealt with, and umm, that makes it one of those high risk for messed with food situations. Unfortunately.
Ok granted. Dairy Queen? Is that witch still pumping out milkshakes?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Is it the only option left? But then they’d have to find someone desperate enough to go along with the idea & actually broadcast it

Scraping the bottom of the barrel, & ‘Arrys idea of hell, don’t ya think?
It may not be the only option but it's the one that will let smeggy gurn to camera most so she'll be keen.
Anything else will be dribs and drabs of work/exposure and she's pushing 40 so gotta get a wriggle on and nail something asap.

It’s all fine now! I went downstairs to get a drink and the boyfriend said “I think that I misunderstood what you were saying” and gave me a hug. Thank God for that and thank you everyone. 😂😘 I think as Freda said, he realised he was being a silly c**t. 😂😇

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Im now thinking an obvious loner looking for attention pretending to be Meghan like to get traction on here. Stupid user name Calimero. Californian American? Too basic/obvious Just amateur across the board.
Calimero is a Japanese animè chicken character, the only black one in a family of yellow apparently...

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
On twitter....BRF thrown shade on their book.sed they won't be commenting as something like the soap opera has finished since certain ppl left...anyway that's how I interpreted it to me.classy without being over the top...something monggy meg will never grasp...
I'm off while I'm in a good mood....
Sweet dreams....❤😘🤗

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
A few insta pictures of Tyler Perry’s mansion.
i thought his bathroom was the entrance hall!

No mention by the official RF twitter accounts.
just a few sycophantic journos and photographers.
Nothing in the DM.

is it Yankee wally; the welsh vlogger?
she spotted that the sugars are holding a watch party and are going to sit through
5 hours of the wedding.
The Believe, I mean (duck OFF) chalk board Is still there 😄

Lol the bathroom looks like a hall like you mention but also it looks like a hall with a big leak in the middle...He needs to put some buckets under it to he gets a plumber in 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I wonder who this is? 😂😂

(and I’m glad I’m not the only one who sees W&K like wank 😂😂😂)
I highly doubt Harry likes the American way of life, unless he's a better actor than his wife 😂😂😂

• Haha
I highly doubt Harry likes the American way of life, unless he's a better actor than his wife 😂😂😂
If he had "moved" at a time of non lockdown, I think he would have enjoyed it.......for a bit. There's a lot of pluses to living here. Doesn't mean it's by any way better, of course. I believe there's positives to both sides of the pond.

Reactions: 9
Uuuuhhhh, come on Harry you can do it, just one more push .... pant, pant ... and just remember that "whoever smelt it dealt it"!!

Shame a pigeon didn't fly over and tit on her head in that open top car. Then she'd know what being shat on feels like. 💩💩💩
Loooooool 🤭

Screenshot_20200515-014129.png

• Haha
Reactions: 10
If he had "moved" at a time of non lockdown, I think he would have enjoyed it.......for a bit. There's a lot of pluses to living here. Doesn't mean it's by any way better, of course. I believe there's positives to both sides of the pond.
That’s very true MO5 but this is Harry we’re talking about. He has a circle of friends here that he trusts, his family are here and that family is steeped in tradition. I could to the USA tomorrow and live a perfectly happy, normal life. But he will never know who his real friends are in LA.

Reactions: 13
Going through a tough time so I kinda want Ginge and Cringe to do something hilariously bad so I can get a chuckle.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.