Harry & Meghan #23 Twatwoman and the prisoner of Beverly Ridge.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
THIS! just get on with your "private" lives and stop invading our private lives by trying to stay relevant

Quoting from the daily fail comments (washing my hands for grubbiness).

Regarding M and her use of inspiring quotes and below someone commented:

New2144
Never Never Give In, Oxford, United Kingdom, 16 hours ago
Meghan Markle is a narcissist-- but she's NOT original -- she's a copier; a plagiarist .. She plagiarizes from Maya Angelo who said "My mission in life is not merely to survive, but to thrive..."... She copies Diana; she plagiarized from Eleanor Roosevelt who said "It isn't enough to talk about peace. One must believe in it. And it isn't enough to believe in it. One must work at it." ... MM warped it into: "...because it isn't enough to talk about equality. One must believe in it. And it isn't enough to simply believe in it. One must work at it." ... She writes "H"'s drivel in which the words from movie scripts ala "The Way We Were" are aped: "You are the best, brightest generation"--as he disses the older generation. Playing the Diana-Card has NOT fooled us all'.

Are any of you the commenters?!
I'm still playing catch-up so apologies if this conversation has progressed, but has anyone seen the Netflix documentary, 'Dont F**k with Cats'?

Whenever I see the creepy photos of her looking like Diana, read about the speeches she has plagiarised and even how she has been wearing her hair in the zoom meetings she has been gatecrashing recently - half up, half down, which is similar to Kate's (I thought she just sported a raggedy old low-down bun ALL the time), I think about that crazy motherfucker in that programme and it sends shivers down my spine. I wouldn't be surprised if she really is digging up the patio or holding H hostage, a la Misery.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
The source revealed how Prince Harry has been incredibly busy during the lockdown period having conference calls, with much of his time dedicated to keeping in touch with
ive been very busy keeping in touch with friends and colleagues.
its called not having the freedom to see them.

its hardly a job description 😡
Making a couple of poncey word salad videos and crashing Zoom calls can't take up much of his time, so what the duck is he doing?

Yes me too

Yes me too, althought I do prefer the Hermes house band version

i like a bit of a knees up

Wow..bite and scratch marks really
digging her thumb into his had..really?
omg..what an awful shocker?
wonder who celts sources are?
Love that version of Country Roads, thanks!

Reactions: 7
Oh this interview with milady, and some wine waiter, is just wonderful.

I'd only vaguely clocked her before but she is very Ab Fab; also (and I'm sure she will appreciate this compliment) very Josephine de Beuaharnais another "Creole" who left her mark; and of course in her won right a FIERCE litigant and intelligence. So this comes from a positon of absolute admiration:

History is a branch of literature which is not always the same thing as fiction, and the difference is rigorous scholarship. Now this is not just the same thing as the snobbery of elite education (niether of either these days), but in that interview she does commit a few howlers which make you worry about the reliability of her no doubt wonderful book - as history, rather than, er, something else.

A few points from the interview. It was Chou en Lai who said it was too early to say what he thought about the French Revolution not Deng; the exquisite Princesse de Lamballe ended up being displayed (or at least parts of her, allegedly - dont ask) on the end of a pole at Marie Antoinettes Window was NOT the Marquise de Polignac who survived to leave the memoires she quotes in her unique (rather lawyer fixated - well done) and not at all uninteresting (just dare I say simplistic, and wrong) account of the French revolution (I was expecting Roger Federer to serve double fault at the Tennis Court Oath). Aunty knows her 1789.

Still she is far closer to La Polignac is, sa altesse, Lady Colin, to whom I pledge undying alliegance (dont sue me - you'd regret it). The de haut en bas ( ".. the savoy branch..") and the evident courage and the skill at communication are a fabulous thing...

I'm going to buy her book and read it with my eyes wide open and skeptical to the max. It will be an event and without any doubt the best book about the pair of cunts published this (or any other for a while) year

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
.....his laces up?
I guess that might be a sretch for him and could take all morning. Doesn't account for the rest of his day.

It probably goes something like this:
05:00 woken by Smeg emailing staff and shouting at them on the phone.
07:00 Smeg brushes his teeth cos his morning breath is annoying her
07:15 Smeg throws a hair brush at him and makes a remark about his thinning locks
07:30 to 10:00 Harry ponders which Grey top to put on.
11:30 manages to finish dressing with help from the gardener
12:00 Smeg gives him a Kale smoothie
12:15 Harry is forced to run around the mansion for at least an hour before seeing Archie
13:30 Harry finds Archie locked in a cupboard
14:00 rolls around the floor laughing with Archie
14:05 Smeg shouts at them to shut up
14:06 Archie is whisked away by Nanny
14:10 Harry is given his video script for the day and Smeg makes him rehearse for an hour
15:00 Harry is allowed a cup of Kopi Luwak coffee and some 'vitamin' pills to wake him up
15:30 Smeg starts the video camera and whips him every time he gets a take wrong
18:00 the video is finally finished and Smeg allows Harry to kiss her hand
18:01 Smeg goes to wash her hands
18:15 Harry is allowed to play Super Mario Cart as a special treat
19:30 Harry goes to the dining room for a dinner of avocado soldiers and nut salad
20:00 Harry is allowed to call Archie on the baby monitor
21:00 Harry signs lots of official looking documents put in front of him by Smeg but isn't allowed to read them first
21:30 Smeg allows him to touch her lady parts
21:35 Harry is taken to bed by Nanny

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
It's fuckin Camilla on the phone jangling with a few large gins after chaz goes to bed 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Just watched the Lady C interview vid above. But the video that followed it 🤣🤣🤣 dying

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I saw quite a credible article about them being forced out as she was a big let down
it also made a lot of sense
wonder what the truth is.
maybe Somewhere in the middle

they said they wanted to leave
gangan thought they couldn’t hack it
megsy felt she couldn’t hack it
gangan helped them on their way...here, take 6 weeks holiday
oh yes, and don’t bother coming back.

id love to know the truthful version
Very interesting point. I also heard that they were not welcome at Xmas.
Given both Peter Philips and Viscount Linley announced their divorces in January, maybe the RF wanted some confidential Family time and didn’t want snoopy Meghan with her notebook and iPhone camera recording everything.
Maybe that’s why the Harkles leaked their wish list of “Royal collaboration” and thought it would be a fait accompli

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.