Harry & Meghan #23 Twatwoman and the prisoner of Beverly Ridge.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

New post from Berkshire to Buckingham....as usual, well written and thought out.

I think by the time lockdown ends they will be irrelevant...hence the reason they keep popping up in zoom meetings etc ....to make sure we don't forget them!
I like that post...saying that the pair of them, never wanted to leave the RF at all...but just wanted to create a situation where they were within the RF but doing their own thing. But failed to realise that this was never going to be possible, and took the high road rather than backing down and making any compromises!!

I do kinda feel a bit sorry for them now.....they have created an impossible situation for themselves...and I am not sure they have that many options left! Its not just coronavirus, its the lack of ...forethought......
but have to keep telling myself, that they brought it all upon themselves!!! No one forced them to leave, in actual fact the RF actively encouraged them to stay.....but on their terms, not on Harried and Meagains!

They were so stupid to go to LA...….In Canada at least it was a half way house, and they might have been able to come back in some kind of capacity, but now we have Hollywood Harry, … he is going to find it so difficult to come back to the UK, and as for Meagain, will she be allowed to come back into the UK?

I am quite curious to see or read the biography, to see how on earth Meagain is going to try and justify herself and gain sympathy. What can she say?

Reactions: 14
I like that post...saying that the pair of them, never wanted to leave the RF at all...but just wanted to create a situation where they were within the RF but doing their own thing. But failed to realise that this was never going to be possible, and took the high road rather than backing down and making any compromises!!

I do kinda feel a bit sorry for them now.....they have created an impossible situation for themselves...and I am not sure they have that many options left! Its not just coronavirus, its the lack of ...forethought......
but have to keep telling myself, that they brought it all upon themselves!!! No one forced them to leave, in actual fact the RF actively encouraged them to stay.....but on their terms, not on Harried and Meagains!

They were so stupid to go to LA...….In Canada at least it was a half way house, and they might have been able to come back in some kind of capacity, but now we have Hollywood Harry, … he is going to find it so difficult to come back to the UK, and as for Meagain, will she be allowed to come back into the UK?

I am quite curious to see or read the biography, to see how on earth Meagain is going to try and justify herself and gain sympathy. What can she say?
Certainly nothing that would change my mind about her but there are lots of suckers out there who might believe Meghan's victimhood guff.

Reactions: 17
And now I have realised that even the common man in the street,well in our living room,if you will....is on the right track..
There's a programme on channel 5 on Saturday at 9pm about pinky and the brain,so let's all join hands, metaphorically speaking,and contact the non believers...anyway I digress,sorry...
My beloved saw the ad for it and said...he should never have married that witch...
I thought...Jesus,I didn't know he had an op either way as he's the strong silent type..
So now it's officially gospel.what we all knew since thread 1 and before Rona,..everyone gets a pat on the back and a social distanced hug..we won the battle,now to the war...hi ho....
❤🤗😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I thought she'd be refreshing and have a voice rather than being timid or lacking personality like Kate seemed at the time. But there's confidence and there's whoa you're totally taking over and talking bull like some crappy telesales agent.
If Meghan has done one positive thing it is that her arrival has made Kate up her game and develop into the elegant, gracious, confident woman that we see today.

• Wow
Reactions: 32
Long time lurker here, joining the Aussie contingent, hello!

Lady Colin called Meghan's book a hagiography - "A hagiography is a biography of a saint or an ecclesiastical leader, and by extension, an adulatory and idealized biography of a founder, saint, monk, nun or icon in any of the world's religions".

She's nobody's fool!
No. She’s awesome isn’t she ? Fair but frightening.
No wonder Megsie is running scared.
Partly it’s the unusually slow, measured tone coupled with obvious intelligence and quick wits.

Mind you, I’d still back our lovely Freda in an argument. ‘Pubes on his head and holes in his shoes’.
She fights dirty. :love:

Welcome to the House of Fun.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
If Meghan has done one positive thing it is that her arrival has made Kate up her game and develop into the elegant, gracious, confident woman that we see today.
I gained respect for Kate and her icy demeanour at the commonwealth!

• Heart
Reactions: 33
The Diana trust pays a £400k allowance pa. from the age of 30.
the QM left them a lump sum at 21 and second tranche due when they’re 40

I have pages to read. I will catch up after homeschooling with a cuppa. (Wine)

I think I recall that daddy gives each son £2.5 million from his duchy revenue as pocket money. But then he's also still paying their security which is ridiculous.Plus Ginger has inheritances from Diana and the Queen mum wot died, but that's in trust till he's 40 I think.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
I wonder if Adele will introduce Meggy to her other A-List BFF Jennifer Lawrence... I'm sure they'll have plenty of casting couch stories in common.

Jen was one of Harvey Weinsteins favourites, he even "got" her the Oscar.... I think she was one of the only woman in Hollywood to come out and say he'd never behaved inappropriatly towards her..... Hmmmm?

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
I had a dream last night that I was drinking Bacardi Breezers with the Duchess of Cambridge and we were talking about the restraining order she had to take out on Meg. I think I need to stop reading this thread 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
You rotten lot. It’s their wedding anniversary today and not one of you have wondered how they are.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
I only remember Olivia singing 'Country Roads', it was in the charts when I was a kid
Yes me too
I only remember Olivia singing 'Country Roads', it was in the charts when I was a kid
Yes me too, althought I do prefer the Hermes house band version

i like a bit of a knees up

Bloody Norah if this is true its playing out just as we thought it would. I hope that the firm bring him back here to get well. He's annoyed me since getting with the vampire but he doesn't deserve a wife who abuses him. Good to hear that Kate wants to reach out to him.
Wow..bite and scratch marks really
digging her thumb into his had..really?
omg..what an awful shocker?
wonder who celts sources are?

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Yes me too

Yes me too, althought I do prefer the Hermes house band version

i like a bit of a knees up
No wonder my deliveries are late or lost
If Hermes have a house band
They are too busy playing music to delivery my parcel that has been stuck at two stops away since Friday

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
No wonder my deliveries are late or lost
If Hermes have a house band
They are too busy playing music to delivery my parcel that has been stuck at two stops away since Friday
Explains why my last delivery was left on my next door neighbour's doorstep. Fortunately they emailed me a photo.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
And another one ,I've never seen this one before, apologies if it's already been posted
It's incredible that she tries to pass it off as an accident oops but she actually blocked him with her arm, which was an entirely unnatural manoeuvre. Didn't she realise everyone else isn't just watching but filming her behaviour in the several instances there are of her doing this?

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.