Harry & Meghan #23 Twatwoman and the prisoner of Beverly Ridge.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Found an old gogglebox clip on twitter

Yep soon as that interview I was like whoa! Alarm bells.
(Having said that I moved on and enjoyed the wedding and felt sorry for her with her trashy family selling out on her just before the big day. (How time tells!)

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Yep soon as that interview I was like whoa! Alarm bells.
(Having said that I moved on and enjoyed the wedding and felt sorry for her with her trashy family selling out on her just before the big day. (How time tells!)
She was clutching his hand with both of hers, and doing most of the talking!

• Sick
Reactions: 17
Talking on Lorraine about how Adele is helping them with their LA move.... are we forgetting the Meghan was born and raised in LA?! She’ll know it far better than bloody Adele!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Long time lurker here, joining the Aussie contingent, hello!

Lady Colin called Meghan's book a hagiography - "A hagiography is a biography of a saint or an ecclesiastical leader, and by extension, an adulatory and idealized biography of a founder, saint, monk, nun or icon in any of the world's religions".

She's nobody's fool!
Hello Mog. Nice to have you here 🙂

Reactions: 11
Lorraine just accidentally mispronounced their names! She said Merry and Haggis lol

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She was clutching his hand with both of hers, and doing most of the talking!
I thought she'd be refreshing and have a voice rather than being timid or lacking personality like Kate seemed at the time. But there's confidence and there's whoa you're totally taking over and talking bull like some crappy telesales agent.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Good points. Especially re the hidden Harry (yeah, I caved in). It's become evident in the past few years that he's not the jolly ginger guy we all were fed. He doesn't seem to have worked out that he was just a turd that had been rolled in glitter to disguise that it was in fact just a turd. He genuinely thought he had good cause to be against the press even though coverage of him was generally not bad for years. Probably more to be nice to Brenda than him, yet he still poked and prodded them. He can't comprehend that maybe he is at fault. You don't poke a rabid dog that could tear you to pieces. Now the gloves are off and he is being unmasked as the petulant spoiled brat he always was.
Harry has gone through life thinking he WAS the tit when in fact the reality is he’s just a PIECE of tit. In many ways, a realisation most arrogant guys come to when they grow up and don’t get out of life what they thought they were entitled to. He just hasn’t done the growing up bit. For a guy knocking on the door of 40 pretty soon, his level of petulance is astounding. I don’t think he will ever come to these realisations. He’s had someone wipe his arse his entire life. Is well and truly indoctrinated into the “special boy” category. He’s just found someone who reinforces that belief system, and not in a good way. She’s found every one of his “weak” buttons and is pressing the tit out of them. I’m afraid there’s no changing the spots of that leopard. He will forever think everyone is against him and she will just keep cementing those beliefs. He’s doomed.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Why thank you Momof5 (blushes) Im a fan of your contributions too. Its lovely to have that sense of American largeness and warm-heartedness and wit on here.
OFF TOPIC: Speaking as a lawyer, the American Constitution is one of the greatest works of the species. I am horrified by what Obama did and have been following the whole extraordinary story of the attempted coup and the shocking treatment of General Flynn and others. I am going to put a framed picture of AG Barr on my heroes wall. A truly great man who is single handedly (almost) trying to save the Republic. It is terrifying whats going on and deeply troubling that we are in it up to our necks (Its clear Boris has now stopped protecting our own bad actors unlike the moronic Mrs May)...Trump better win in November, like him or loathe him, or we is all fucked!
Of course the media here has such terrible Trump Derangement Syndrome that they have simply not covered what is the greatest political scandal of my lifetime and arguably of all time. In which Obama used the secret security apparatus of the state (with the complicity of a corrupt and totally dishonest media) to take down his successor as President and very nearly succeeded. I console myself by thinking that whilst the bad guys presently control the media, history is ours; and I have no doubty at all that in history Obama will eventually be exposed as what he is - the worst (worse than Buchanan, Coolidge you name it) President in US History. The only possibly worse candidate being the senile corrupt old pervert the DNC and media are trying to convince us is a viable candidate. Who are they going to replace him with I wonder - could the truly evil Hilary make another comeback?
Anyway solidarity my dear. Raise that next generation good, we all need them.

You do have a way with words Freda the Shredder
As if I couldn't love you even more!!!! Thank you for all of this!!!! (I'll make room on the naughty step for ya, cuz someone will "tattle" and you'll be sent my way!!! I've stocked the pantry, cooler, and added pillows and throws)

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I just wanted to comment about Harry possibly returning to the UK.
Contributers to this forum are well aware of the dastardly duo's awful behaviour, hypocrisy and the many lies told by the pair of them but in the UK general population I don't think that the average person has given them much thought or looked below the surface. Most are too busy thinking of their own concerns. Certainly if I mention them my husband rolls his eyes and is more interested in watching football.

Given that most probably aren't aware of a lot if what's gone on I do think that the majority would welcome Harry back if he was to return looking wounded after a breakup with Smeghan. I don't think she will ever come back to the UK as she knows that she is unpopular but then again a lot of people are completely indifferent about her.

Harry would be criticised, and rightly so, but many are suckers for victimhood. If his divorce turned nasty and he was seen to have a public breakdown I reckon that the majority of the population would get behind him.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
She dominated the whole thing. But he was right when he said she’s going to be trouble.
That entire interview creeped me out. I kept telling my husband "good Lord she keeps cutting him off and talking over him! And look at her holding his hand......it's like she's holding on to her naughty kid in church!!" Of course his response was something along the lines of me being too invested in people I'll never meet 😂😂😂😂 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 20
That entire interview creeped me out. I kept telling my husband "good Lord she keeps cutting him off and talking over him! And look at her holding his hand......it's like she's holding on to her naughty kid in church!!" Of course his response was something along the lines of me being too invested in people I'll never meet 😂😂😂😂 🤷🏻‍♀️
Typical male response 😄 mine wouldn't take his eyes off the football long enough to even notice!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.