Harry & Meghan #23 Twatwoman and the prisoner of Beverly Ridge.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you believe the Adele thing? The other day Jlo wanted her as a bridesmaid, Angelina Is supposed to be teaching her how to be truly woke!

Adele represented by Sunshine Sachs by any chance?

I would not spend money on such nonsense. To be honest I would not buy the book based on its pathetic title either. Finding Freedom from what? A £45 million taxpayer-funded wedding? Palaces? Free homes with £2.5million taxpayer-funded renovations? Duchy of Cornwall funded 90K Dior gowns? Taxpayer-funded security? Really? All this while millions of women worldwide living through slavery, torture, and abuse. Nadia Murad found freedom, Meghan Markle found Freebies.

Ladies and gentlemen, do we have our next thread title: Harry and Meghan #24: Finding Freebies?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
The comic potential of Adele guiding the cloven hoofed one round Malibu is too delicious. I wonder who they are going to suggest next as her latest bff? Julie Goodyear? Chrishelle from Selling Sunset? Nancy Pelosi (those two so deserve each other)?

Meantime to Aunty's proper role as legal soothsayer:

A significant deadline has passed in the soon to be landmark legal case of Kuntmer v Kuntmer (as someone memorably said about Christine Hamilton v Al Fayd: "What a pity they cant both lose") in that no Appeals or further Applications have been lodged (as far as I can tell) and its now settled into a very "simple" dispute:

Is that letter legally "Private" and was it deliberately misused by the mail OR had she (or others) made it public already; or did Daddy have the right to do so; and is there a legitimate public interest in its publication anyway?

Its legally and legally-politically a radioactively hot potato.

Under British Law there never was an automatic right of privacy. It was always seen as contrary to free speech etc. Then Lady Hale (I hate to piss on peoples cornflakes but she is no champion of the people but an over-promoted, self-regarding, grandstanding, intellectually shallow, and widely disliked ex Supreme Court Justice) invented one as the Tort (civil wrong) of Invasion fo Privacy which many sensible voices at the time said would lead to bad people hiding their misdeeds from scrutiny.

In her Judgement in "Jameel" of which we will be hearing much if it goes forward she distinguishes between "The public interest" and "Tittle tattle about the lives of footballers which is of interest to the public.." Sounds good but its dripping in snobbery, legally wrong in principle and a new Supreme Court purged of Euro Human Rights bollocks (which you may have noticed always seems to be of use to bad people and rich bad people) will be itching to overturn it.

So the fundamental law is unclear and if it goes forward it will of course be a humungous Legal Grand Opera with the 5 stooges having to be cross examined (there is simply no way to clear up if and why and what they disclosed it to People Magazine, without ALL of them appearing - imagine the expense and risk of that element alone); and a great deal of grubby undergarments being hung out by the no doubt cruelly well armed Associated who will have been mining a rich seam of filth. It doesnt really matter if its relevant and they can use it - but they will want Her Megisty to know they have it, for later....It will be spectacular. Probably in the long-run her only purchase on history.

It is impossible to exaggerate just how gloomy the advice is she will now have been receiving. In such circumstances, where, it might uncharitably be thought, the Lawyers have a nightmare client and they have fucked up, they will be just as concerned about being sacked and sued, as their no doubt over-arching priority of trying to win her case. So now we wait for the mandatory Settlement Negotiations. The next tactical game being played out almost certainly as we speak is whether these should take place before or after the expensive business of exchanging written evidence in the form of Witness Statements. The Mail will be saying Yes and she will be saying No.

Meantime the monthly Bills will be slowly climbing towards infinity and beyond; and Aunty's gagging for her Sunday Gin...we keep a godly house here.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
The comic potential of Adele guiding the cloven hoofed one round Malibu is too delicious. I wonder who they are going to suggest next as her latest bff? Julie Goodyear? Chrishelle from Selling Sunset? Nancy Pelosi (those two so deserve each other)?

Meantime to Aunty's proper role as legal soothsayer:

A significant deadline has passed in the soon to be landmark legal case of Kuntmer v Kuntmer (as someone memorably said about Christine Hamilton v Al Fayd: "What a pity they cant both lose") in that no Appeals or further Applications have been lodged (as far as I can tell) and its now settled into a very "simple" dispute:

Is that letter legally "Private" and was it deliberately misused by the mail OR had she (or others) made it public already; or did Daddy have the right to do so; and is there a legitimate public interest in its publication anyway?

Its legally and legally-politically a radioactively hot potato.

Under British Law there never was an automatic right of privacy. It was always seen as contrary to free speech etc. Then Lady Hale (I hate to piss on peoples cornflakes but she is no champion of the people but an over-promoted, self-regarding, grandstanding, intellectually shallow, and widely disliked ex Supreme Court Justice) invented one as the Tort (civil wrong) of Invasion fo Privacy which many sensible voices at the time said would lead to bad people hiding their misdeeds from scrutiny.

In her Judgement in "Jameel" of which we will be hearing much if it goes forward she distinguishes between "The public interest" and "Tittle tattle about the lives of footballers which is of interest to the public.." Sounds good but its dripping in snobbery, legally wrong in principle and a new Supreme Court purged of Euro Human Rights bollocks (which you may have noticed always seems to be of use to bad people and rich bad people) will be itching to overturn it.

So the fundamental law is unclear and if it goes forward it will of course be a humungous Legal Grand Opera with the 5 stooges having to be cross examined (there is simply no way to clear up if and why and what they disclosed it to People Magazine, without ALL of them appearing - imagine the expense and risk of that element alone); and a great deal of grubby undergarments being hung out by the no doubt cruelly well armed Associated who will have been mining a rich seam of filth. It doesnt really matter if its relevant and they can use it - but they will want Her Megisty to know they have it, for later....It will be spectacular. Probably in the long-run her only purchase on history.

It is impossible to exaggerate just how gloomy the advice is she will now have been receiving. In such circumstances, where, it might uncharitably be thought, the Lawyers have a nightmare client and they have fucked up, they will be just as concerned about being sacked and sued, as their no doubt over-arching priority of trying to win her case. So now we wait for the mandatory Settlement Negotiations. The next tactical game being played out almost certainly as we speak is whether these should take place before or after the expensive business of exchanging written evidence in the form of Witness Statements. The Mail will be saying Yes and she will be saying No.

Meantime the monthly Bills will be slowly climbing towards infinity and beyond; and Aunty;s gagaging for her Sunday Gin...we keep a godly house here.
Off to google the Christine hamilton case
i remember it vague,y but will need to see who won.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
BIB. I have it on good authority that you use that line on others, you unfaithful little tinker :m.
You have broken my heart💔and I will have to have complete privacy from now on.please respect my wishes as I don't want to waste my money on black screens for my mansion,as I have just filled the plane up at Morrisons,and I haven't had any rent on my other private property that I own abroad,for months and I shall have to take the squatters to court soon but feel sorry for them as they have a baby...and I always think of the children,whilst washing and thriving.
I'm so upset and none of this favourism is my fault....
I'm off to write my memoirs now so if you will excuse me,ahem.....(flounces off wearing her green tiara))😎💔💔💔

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Reactions: 16
Off to google the Christine hamilton case
i remember it vague,y but will need to see who won.
Its a truly great case. Al Fayeds brilliant barrister George Carmen utterly destroyed them even though they were basically in the right. Memorably describing how Neil Hamilton acting like an Ostrich "..buried his head in the sand thereby exposing his thinking parts..." you wouldnt get away with it now, he was the bastards bastard. Personally very charming (if you were a pretty boy) he used to hold court at Daley Thompson's Wine Bar on Essex Street buying gallons of Chablis and suggesting you accomapnied home in the Taxi - Aunty always said no; she had her 'rep to consider. Its all a girl has you know.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
I was born and raised in Tottenham Now live in a nice hamlet in Hertfordshire
Apart from not talking with a plumb in my mouth my dialect is understandable
I iz welz offended :cry:

Only joking my dears :LOL:
I’m another Herts girl! :m :m

• Heart
Couple of stories on ccn today
Maybe he could get a job as her pimp,I mean,manager.he could view the Disney pleading as on the job interview....just a thought..must be something he's good at besides filling a pram and body doubling for a foreign dictator with a spider emblem.....
I'll leave that with you...things too do,empires to overthrow,etc,etc...

Murkymeg just twitted that apparently h has suffered another breakdown and had to go to the psycho ward as he broke down in tears and started singing...I,o who have nothing(sorry last bit I made up).
Kate and queen sent message to meg asking her to send him back but will doesnt give a 💩and he deserves all he gets.the poor soul has no routine,no friends and no playing soldiers so can't stand it anymore..I have splinters from the fence on this article but it's from a magazine so it must be gods honest as they never lie or embroider the truth to sell issues.....they wouldn't,would they🤔🤪🙊🙈

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Auntie, do you think the Mail's team would know about the Scobie vid where he says the letter was meant to be leaked? How social media savvy are lawyers?

Reactions: 10
So @yankeewally just said that Doria would do handstands naked for 9 million dollars.
To be honest, I'd do it for half that....
🙃
Darn it! I'd have to pay someone to watch these days. Too many chocolate bars and pizzas to attract an audience willing to pay even a fiver to see me naked. Handstand or not.
😡
I might buy the book now, hoping to find a tip or two on how to turn my you-know-what in a magic minge MM style. 😝

• Haha
  • Heart
Auntie, do you think the Mail's team would know about the Scobie vid where he says the letter was meant to be leaked? How social media savvy are lawyers?
The answer is very. Also some of them will be in their 20's.
I wouldnt be at all surprised if one of the team isnt reading this thread. In fact I'd be amazed if they weren't - hiya!!
For a start the Mail will have been on her case since she first was linked to Clod and RPC (Mails solicitor - top notch) are very sophisticated and have essentially there own resources ( Private Detectives and "respectable" Commercial intelligence Gathering Services) and the unlimited and far less scrupulous resources of an international media organisation with a grudge. Its a win win situation for them as she has very foolishly declared open season on herself. A secret is something only one person knows. Everything else is information and can be bought or found....

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Couple of stories on ccn today
The woman is as shallow as a puddle.

• Heart
So what jobs can Harry get in Hollywood?
Use his military training to advise on filmsets?
That's probably all ready covered.
Advise on filmsets about royal protocol?
Nobody gives a tit, they want their own version of how they see that.
Be Meghan's manager?
Useless, as she needs someone who actually knows the business.
Make speeches about mental health?
He's not got any qualifications and experience outside of some trauma (and nothing compared to what some others have been through)
Make talks about Diana?
Even though she was his mum he was a child when she died so even that vile poseur Burrell probably knows more about what she got up to than him.
Promote charities?
Are they really going to want to pay him, they'll want free publicity if they can get it.

If he really wants independence then perhaps he should actually start studying for another career.
Trouble is ginger hasn't really worked a day in his pampered life.

Meghan will know how it works with the lifestyle blog/being an influencer etc but ultimately she won't really need him for much longer because she'll be able to do it on her own. Also once he's off the scene she won't have to hold anything back that she wants to reveal.

• Heart
We do we think lockdown in L.A will lifted?
Think they just added another 3 months to California!

daily mail saying august, other sources saying end of July! But they’re not coming out to play yet!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.