Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TheCutiePatootie

VIP Member
Call me sceptical but September marks Prince Louis's first day of primary school. We know the Cambridges normally do a press call for the first day and it gets a lot of attention, this would especially as it would be the first time all 3 Cambridge kids are seen together at school. If reports are to be believed and they've chosen Lambrooks as the new school......term starts on 8th September. What a coincidence.

There is nothing they can do that will take attention away from Prince Louis.

Even that half-body picture of Lilibet tried it and failed. The internet was ablaze with Prince Louis for days.

• Heart
Reactions: 46

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
It's in Manchester, my beloved city. I read the crap online and it's being held at Manchester Central. Those of us who live in Manchester still call it Central Station. Plus they say gender instead of sex which really pisses me off.
Anyway, I had a look at how much it would cost to go. I wonder how much smegs and haz are charging them?
Screenshot_20220815-101026_Samsung Internet.jpg

Who on earth can afford those prices?
That's more than the price of a holiday in Spain.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 46

Origen

VIP Member
Meanwhile over in Sweden, the non Narc royals just get on with enjoying themselves… Harry this is what life looks like when you climb down from your own arse? You silly deluded bugger…
1231985B-34AD-4A01-B200-5E1C60388E49.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 45

Churchill's Ghost

VIP Member
Hmmm, I think I found a use for Andrew - he can be the official family handler whenever the two are in the UK. He is the one that greets them, has tea with them, hangs out with them. If they are invited to a family event, he sits between them and any family members.

• Haha
  • Heart
I just read online somewhere what I thought was a brilliant description of them.
It was :
‘Second row Harry and his third hand wife’
I might try to incorporate that into a thread title suggestion at some point 😂
Harry & Meghan #216 second row harry and his third hand wife, fark off to ChungaChunga and live your best life!

• Haha
  • Heart

Who’sYerDaddy

VIP Member
Narrating a book is long, hard, tedious work. Not sure Haz has it in him. My husband had just record the intro to one of his books and those few paragraphs took all day. For a professional voice actor it can take 2x the length of the book, and that’s just the actual recording. There is actual prep work to be done before you enter the studio, like actually reading the book (can he read that much?) Is he even capable of a couple of weeks of concentrated work, if as gossip suggests, his/their mental health won’t let them record a podcast or do the work for Netflix.
Voice work is VERY draining indeed, and I get it! H hasn’t the patience to do it, but it would be funny to have Sir David Attenborough narrate it. :::”in the quietude of their nesting place, the stillness is suddenly broken by the lower hierarchical female suddenly breaking into a raucous rant at an attempt to unseat the Alpha female in the flock. Her mate joins in, but both are swiftly silenced by both the Alpha female and male who defecate into their nest. The defeated pair are then banished from the rookery and forced to start their lives elsewhere.”
(If you read that with his voice in your head, Bravo!!) 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

Thalia

VIP Member
Well, I’m not paying for his security …so if it is reinstated , I will go and steal “ something royal “ to even things up
….probably Major Johnny …..

Did he ever pay back the Frogmore money ????
It would be epic if he got Major Johnny though. Visualise Hazzno living his best life in Montecito:

He springs out of bed bright and early in the evening, picks a random bathroom to clean his teeth, looks in the mirror & Major Johnny is stood behind him in full tartan regalia giving him the death stare.

He goes back to his room to dress, picks some clean...ish undies off the floor. Opens the wardrobe door & from inside the wardrobe, Major Johnny hands him a grey polo shirt while giving him the death stare.

He stumbles into the kitchen to make a cuppa, opens the fridge door, Major Johnny who is in the fridge hands him the milk while giving him the death stare.

You get the idea 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Maggiemaynot

VIP Member
I just read online somewhere what I thought was a brilliant description of them.
It was :
‘Second row Harry and his third hand wife’
I might try to incorporate that into a thread title suggestion at some point 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

kev1974

VIP Member
Has anybody checked Major Johnny's availability that week, we need him close to keep an eye on them, and make sure they aren't planning on staging a kidnapping of the non-existant flatpacks or a staged pap chase.

1660560289012.png

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44

Ndrangheta

VIP Member
Someone get a petition going. I want to see everything costed, I want to make sure nothing of our tax money is going to pay for ANYTHING they do. I want to know how they are going to off-set their carbon footprint. I want everything accounted for. I don't want them here. Every day that they will in England I will be very depressed. I want a total news black-out. They want privacy? So do I. I don't want anything covered anywhere by the British press.

• Heart

Thalia

VIP Member
Hardly a ‘surprise’ visit if we know about it now.
Also grow up.. who gives a shit about a surprise visit. Just makes us sound like a way to avoid an absence of crowds because as we saw with the UN, no one’s going to turn up anyway!
Everything is either a secret, a surprise or a sweet nod.

Anyone who is paid or forced to comments always says that Smeg is beautiful in real life and that the sixes are sooooo in love.

For someone who is supposedly whip-smart and fluent in eleventy different languages, she has an painfully limited vocabulary.

• Haha
  • Heart

mardymare

VIP Member
Lady C plunging right in

Old Jamaican saying 'if you spit in the sky it will fall in your eye' - retribution slow to catch up with the Harkles.

The Harkles coming to UK for Netflix footage? Megsy Baby will give a keynote speech. Coincides with Boris handing over to new PM, and TQ receiving him or her. Will the Harkles see TQ? Lady C believes it will be very ominous if they are not received by TQ.

Racism claims based on Smeg being 1st poc to marry into TRF? Not strictly true. Preposturous posturing, and bronzing herself up to fit the coloured narrative. Lady C wrote a book about it - People of Colour in TRF. There were many more poc before her with Diana (William & Haz) having İndian blood in their ancestry.

İRS investigating the Harkles? Smeg will shout racism and call Kamala for help at the injustice.

Smeg glared at Princess Charlotte at the wedding? Yes, she clearly did, and Charlotte froze. Smeg is not that good an actress to disguise her true feelings. The Cambridges will not be very forgiving of such behaviour towards an innocent child.

Haz using surname Wales - so Smeg can be Princess of Wales? This is probably the motivation behind it, spurred on by Smeg. Haz is not Prince Henry of Wales, and has no right to be using it - he is Duke of Sussex. Everyone can see Smeg's moves on the chessboard of life - she is transparent as freshly cleaned glass.

Bill to give Monarch power to remove titles? Lady C believes it has some merit in that the Monarch can revoke titles. But there is also something disquieting about the desire for a committee of MP's to recommend to TQ that she should do so. Stripping TQ of her unsullied right where titles are concerned becomes political. Lady C hopes the committee part is excluded as the bill progresses.

No birth certificate for Lilibet Diana exists in US? Did Smeg submit an informational certificate in lieu of an actual certificate? Lady C maintains we have a right to ask questions as birth certificates are a matter of public record.

Smeg's use of her eggs questioned as children presented as lily white with red hair? Everyone is entitled to their own opinion as long as they don't state it as a fact and lay themselves open to defamation.

Hypocrisy of breaking rules? Smeg is a rule breaker and has encouraged Haz to ignore every rule he was brought up to abide by. The Harkles expect everybody to follow their rules on everything - dictator-like.

Smeg being touted as a big Hollywood star on UK TV? Presenters have to toe the line. Andrew Morton was one of the first to big Smeg up in his book. MSM are still doing this even though they know it is a lie. TV wants to enhance its hold on power and enrich itself. Piers Morgan dared to question Smeg and was fired for it. False narrative being spun that Smeg is a victim rather than a perpetrator, and gave up a wonderful career for TRF. The reality is that she was a d-list actress, reasonably successful but was never a star. The only constellation she is starring in is one of true dubiousness - a star of misinformation, divisiveness, and bitterness.

• Heart
  • Sick

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
God, the reincarnated Rameses Scobie is everywhere? Why do they even trust him.. such a blinking’ liability. Dangerous in his own way tho’
And notably if you read Lick Spittle's garbage article the comments have been turned off. So no right of reply to any of us.

See below for the usual claims of racism which I believe are exaggerated:

'Harry’s fears aren’t rooted in paranoia. While covering Harry and Meghan’s time as working royals, I was made aware of the astonishingly high number of threats sent to the couple — the majority received from U.K. locations and many of them rooted in racism towards the duchess.

It’s no different today. Sources tell me that during the Sussex family’s visit for the Platinum Jubilee (which they were given state security for as it was an official royal event), a number of credible threats were intercepted by authorities. I witness a lot myself, too. Thanks to a never-ending stream of false tabloid tales calling me the couple’s “close friend” or “spokesman”, I regularly receive an extension of their online threats. The messages range from extreme racism to disturbingly violent scenes involving the likes of dismemberment, car accidents and rape. They always get forwarded to the police.'

But we never hear of anyone being arrested for sending 'death threats' or extreme racism 🤔

• Sick
  • Haha

VioletButterfly

VIP Member
Thank you to @rowengal for the fab thread title, with 60+ Likes, it was the 3rd fave post overall. Didn’t have to go far to find this one.
And thanks to @JAR21 for her Fabulous Wiki overhaul last week, this week, her MacBook paid the price. we hope it can be fixed.
We love @Chita's artwork & Wit.
We love @Nuttynana's colorful Language

we detest the Stoat and the Ho.
old thread is here. Harry & Meghan #214 -Marry in Haste, repent at Leisure. Words for the Halfwit Prince to treasure. https://tattle.life/threads/harry-m...rds-for-the-halfwit-prince-to-treasure.32327/

Please if anyone could add the recap?

Last edited:
  • Heart

HadBax

Chatty Member
The Queen didn’t wish Smegma a Happy Birthday last week, nor Beatrice(?) this week. We think it’s in keeping with the plans for a slimmed down RF.
‘The Sugars we’re full on Insullin shock trying to flip the narrative to refute Bowers Book.
Tyler Perry presided over the coronation of Princess Meghan. WTF? But we don’t really care what PR BS SS puts out.
Does this look like the Meghan/Wallis Jubilee outfit?
View attachment 1489477
And, true, he shouldn’t be in this uniform, but, I had him the blue suit with adornment yesterday, and wanted to show I even have the dress uniform. Lol. Notice you can’t fully see his face, she pushes him to the back and overshadows.
Your renderings are far too generous! H&M would kill to look that good! 😁

• Haha
  • Heart

Ndrangheta

VIP Member
I'm also only reading, I feel they are plotting to ruin the Earthshot when it's over there, and also maybe she is adding the finishing touches to her podcast 😂
With their constant use of private jets, gas-guzzling SUV's, and Hazno's hot-air, they do enough to undermine Earthshot as it is.

• Haha
  • Heart

wisebutwild

VIP Member
This is not a 'royal' visit, and as it is said they no longer represent the Royals, then it is a private visit so they should provide their own security.

I'm fairly sure he didn't have any security when he attended this same charity last year in Kew Gardens after THE statue unveiling. That was what all the fuss was about when the matter of security first raised it's ugly head.

I thought as the rules stand at the moment, if they choose to attend private events then they sort out their own security.

Reactions: 43