Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
Thanks. I've downloaded it and saved it to the Gallery under screenshots. It's possibly slightly clearer. Do you want any specific keywords adding to help search for it at a later date?
😄 Don't mind, you decide.
Do you have a section on social media accounts that could be Smegz?

Reactions: 10

Chita

VIP Member
Have to come in here, I have read a series of books about the night Diana died by author John Morgan and they are brilliant! they are written from all the papers from the last inquiry into That Night in the Tunnel! Think there are 6 big books and it is all facts about that night and some things the jury in the enquiry did Not get to see! Make of that what you will! I have always thought there was more to that night than we were told and now I am even more sure things were kept from us. Let me know what you think
I've got the part 4 of those books. Haven't read it yet.
Might look at it next.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10

Happy Lady

VIP Member
It made me angry reading it all in one go. It was overwhelming.

I'm sure Valentine Low's book will make me angry too.
Do we know what Valentine Lows book is called, how it will differ or offer additional info to Tom Bowers book, and when is it due out please?

Reactions: 9

wibble

VIP Member
Just watched The Princess on Sky Doc. I can just imagine smeg watching previous clips as so striking how similar her utterances are. 2 things that struck me however, were on arrival back at BP after their wedding, PC never looks at Diana whereas she is seen looking at him several times. Also an interview with Orca and Fergie where O says, why didn't you just knuckle down and get on with it or wtte. Funny how she didn't say same to smeg
We need not to go in the story of Charles, the famous actress and the police dog but suffice to say he took his father;s advice... in a way that Charles' son did not....
And fair play to him he could have "spoiled the girl" but he didn't

• Wow
Reactions: 8