Harry and Meghan #209 Cometh the hour, cometh Tom Bower

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks Cass for new thread and plantmirth for fab title!

How is everyone coping in this heat. I can't move from sofa, got no energy, dogs laying at my feet with cooling fans blasting.

Anyone know what time harkles at un? How they can show their faces when they are such laughing stocks!

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Great Thread title and fanks for the new thread

I doubt Camilla actually gives two flying fucks what he thinks. I'm sick of the idiots who post about his mother, she left a trail of married men behind her when she died, it pisses me off that people make her out to be some kind of Saint 🙄

Thank you for the new thread 😘

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 73
Great title..

recap WEAPONS GRADE CUNTS
that Tom bowers book will help the world outside if Tattle know how sneaky and underhand the pair of them are..
Such gems as
Delaware shell company’s
Siphoning of Haznoballs money
And just generally fuckery..

Onwards TATTLERS…

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
Thanks Cass.
I'd have done it if I was on my laptop but I'm on my phone and find it tricky to do new threads on my phone.

Award winning title!

So Harry has made an announcement to tell us he's making an announcement?

Attention seeking much.

How is everyone coping in this heat. I can't move from sofa, got no energy, dogs laying at my feet with cooling fans blasting.

Anyone know what time harkles at un? How they can show their faces when they are such laughing stocks!

They showed up at the jubilee.
They have brass necks.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Thank you @planetmirth for the fabulous title, overwhelmingly selected most pist post ad thread title! @Cassandra333 thank yiur OK e our shiny new thread! Dobt go far, we'll probab look y need another new one shortly. Afterall, Haz has an announcy he wants to make.
He's elected himself King of Santa Barbara?
Divorcing? Going home?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Great title!!!😀😀

All I can say is-

" Thank duck they pissed off to America". 😅😅😎😎

** with commiserations for our American tattle friends with us on here, for being lumbered with them

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Thank you @planetmirth for the fabulous title, overwhelmingly selected most pist post ad thread title! @Cassandra333 thank yiur OK e our shiny new thread! Dobt go far, we'll probab look y need another new one shortly. Afterall, Haz has an announcy he wants to make.
He's elected himself King of Santa Barbara?
Divorcing? Going home?
Maybe they'll put their titles in abeyance?

A Travelshyte relaunch?

Whatever it is I would treat it with great scepticism and wariness because they are desperate for a distraction so it maybe noise that is then u turned on further down the line.

Reactions: 27

Not to bad on the south coast yet BUT the day is young , currently have a cold can of diet coke I allow myself one a day just to break up the endless water I drink lol , I have my big desk top fan on full tho windows are shut for now as Zippy is out of his cage He curently sitting on my laptop grooming himself so tiny feathers and fluff everywhere hahahaha

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
The UN is at its lowest point in history imho. I'm not anti-UN per se, but it needs a major overhaul in several key ways (I won't bore you to death with my suggestions). But as a starting point: DON'T INVITE C/NTS LIKE HARRY AND MEGHAN TO SPEAK. Okay ... I needed to get that out.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
Thanks for the new thread -love love love the title :love:

I know I'm stating what should be obvious but any speech given at the UN today should only be about Nelson Mandela, his life and his legacy.

You. Do. Not. Make. The. Celebration. Of. Someone. Or. Something. Else. All. About. You.

For the hard of thinking in Montecito. That includes Invictus, church services, birthdays, weddings, jubilees, statue unveilings and funerals.

Dear god they've ruined so many special occasions for so many people 😡

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 59
Thanks for new thread @Cassandra333 and great title @planetmirth

Recap - THE BOOK IS (ALMOST) OUT 🤣🤣🤣🤣
I reckon the threads will be flying for the next few days, and then we will all go quiet on Thursday. For a while...

If Harry makes an announcement today, whatever it might be, it just shows yet again how little respect or cop on they have.

He should read the word salad she has prepared for the occasion and at least pretend to have some respect for Nelson Mandela, then go back to wherever the heck it is they live these days - I can't keep up! 🤣

Make the big announcement some other time.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
The "Thank Goodness Meghan isn't coming" really cuts to the bone about Meghan the narcissist. Also shows that her going was open ended even so soon after the Oprah interview. It shows that she didn't want to be there considering she'd flown while pregnant with Archie to NY. Imagine having lost your husband of 74 years and a bright spot, a positive gleaned from your grief is a feeling of 'Huuzah, Meghan won't be coming!". It must have been such a relief for her to know that they could all grieve as a family in peace without having to tolerate such an hole so soon after the Oprah interview even though it had all backfired on Harry and Meghan so spectacularly. Harry, being a dolt, could be managed. He knows what side his bread is buttered and so there would be no theatrics. I can only imagine the quiet indignation of having to keep silent if she showed up and pretended as if she have a damn about the DOE. Their blood would have been understandably boiling.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 52
Another announcement from the Harkles? I can see them letting everyone know they are having a third child (even though they said they would limit themselves to two but, you know, William has three so Hawwy has to have three). They'll scurry around for someone to carry/give birth and we'll be presented with a new baby (who happens to be 11 months in the making, but who's counting?) :ROFLMAO:

The bright side to all of this? MM will disappear for months, not wanting to subject herself to examination of swaying "bumps". 🤪

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Thanks for the new thread @Cassandra333 …Thank you for your kind words on the title…obviously it’s all gone to my head and I will spend the rest of the day berating my staff. When I say “staff”, I mean the post man and dpd delivery drivers mainly, but it gives me something.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
I gave @planetmirth the Harklestiltskin award last thread for suggesting the most excellent title of this new thread.
I would also like to give an award to @Cassandra333 for devotion to duty and starting new threads for us.

If @freda19 was here she would give you all dancing mushrooms

cass - for you......

elevator_shoe_award.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70
Maybe he's announcing a split. She was decimated after reading her advance copy of Revenge, and will be going into seclusion, while he gets the quickie divorce and takes off back to the palace. Is it too late for a poll about his announcment? And i am so sorry about all my typos. I will try and do better .

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Thanks for new thread @Cassandra333 and great title @planetmirth

Recap - THE BOOK IS (ALMOST) OUT 🤣🤣🤣🤣
I reckon the threads will be flying for the next few days, and then we will all go quiet on Thursday. For a while...

If Harry makes an announcement today, whatever it might be, it just shows yet again how little respect or cop on they have.

He should read the word salad she has prepared for the occasion and at least pretend to have some respect for Nelson Mandela, then go back to wherever the heck it is they live these days - I can't keep up! 🤣

Make the big announcement some other time.

He's just a word salad tosser.
:m:m:m

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.