Harry and Meghan #209 Cometh the hour, cometh Tom Bower

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree with Yankee Wally it does seem a set up as Harry didn't show any concern and as you said the woman next to Genevieve would have had water with her and Genevieve herself would have surely had water on her, so why did Meghan give Genevieve her water.
The worst was when Genevieve gave it back to Smeggie after taking a swig. Ugh!

• Sick
Reactions: 20
I believe Doria is behind a lot of this and as TB says, she engineered the split between smeg and her father
If memory serves me, there’s a tit ton in TB’s book about Doria. And like I’ve always said. It’s the quiet ones you gotta watch out for and THAT woman has been waaay too quiet!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Kate 100% has an eating disorder. She never looked like that until around the engagement. She does exercise a lot, and we know from tour reports - of them having food at their hotel and whatnot - she barely eats. She is skeletal, and even scarier in real life according to friends who have met her. I worry about her health. She looks very much identical to my mother in law who restricts herself considerably and is skin and bones. She used to look far healthier and was so lovely when pregnant and had weight on her. Kate's waist is insanely small for someone of her height and build. It isn't natural.

Meghan has a square body type - as I do myself - and any minor excess weight makes you look ginormous. She doesn't care about looking good - she cares about Designer Labels and I am sure Charles still pays for her obscenely hideous clothes. She always looks terrible... as a royal she dressed like crap too!

I don't know how tall Kate is, but it's quite normal in my eyes. I'm 5'7" and regained my figure after having two kids, even had a 23" waist until I hit my 50s. I'm sure running after three children as well as leading her lifestyle, she's just not bothered.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Oh my! Just noticed I’m a “Well-Known Member” now. ☺ Does that mean I’ve spent waaay too much time on here?! 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I’m way behind but the talk of lip reading has brought this back. When the Oprah interview first aired I read a post somewhere (may have been Reddit or Quora, I can’t remember)
The poster was profoundly deaf and said they were hyper aware of reading body language, facial expressions and of course lip movements.
So this poster said the biggest lie Meghan told in the interview wasn’t one of the seventeen lies that were well publicised.
The biggest lie she told was when Meghan said ‘The Queen has always been wonderful to me’
Apparently she stuttered over the word ‘wonderful’, could barely spit it out and closed her eyes as she said it. There was much more to it that I can’t remember.
Anyway the bottom line was that she loathed the Queen as she spat out the word ‘wonderful’ with closed eyes.
Basically, in the poster’s opinion, it was the biggest lie she told that day and they were shocked that more people didn’t pick up on it.
I don’t know if it would be worth our baddie language guy having another look but this particular poster was adamant that Meghan hated the Queen for the simple reason that she was the centre of attention and there was nothing in the world that Meghan could do to change that.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 42
Absolute rubbish! Sorry but my daughter has the same figure as Catherine and she eats all round her. It’s just her body shape. The generalised comment you’ve just made would tick my daughter right off!!!
Yep, when i was young I could eat anything I could lay my hands on and never went much over 7 stone, when i got pregnant it was only the babys weight plus a pound or two. After baby born was only a couple of piund over my pre pregnancy weight. Wish that was the case now, still not overweight but have to be a bit more careful now.

Reactions: 15
I will be honest and say I do suspect that Kate doesn’t eat enough. She looks positively gaunt in some pics and that is not how she used to look. I may be totally wrong. Obviously it is just my opinion and suspicion not a diagnosis. 🤷‍♀️
Probably blame on that the stress the what freda says caused to TRF

Can she actually cry tears?
Which eye would you like first?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.