Harry and Meghan #209 Cometh the hour, cometh Tom Bower

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks Cass for new thread and plantmirth for fab title!

How is everyone coping in this heat. I can't move from sofa, got no energy, dogs laying at my feet with cooling fans blasting.

Anyone know what time harkles at un? How they can show their faces when they are such laughing stocks!
I have to go to work in this heat this afternoon 🙄 wish me luck, dear Tattlers.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
An announcement most likely to distract from the book.

Netflix or Spotify related would be my guess.

The thing is Bower has really exposed how calculating, manipulative and deceptive Peg was. I am 100% sure that Harry has figured out he was duped massively- But he is in too deep to bail right now. The children, leaving the UK, the sugars... If he leaves her now, it will be a reckoning for him and he will have no one to turn to. She made sure that all he has is her. No mother, no father, no brother, and most of his cousins except useless Eugenie and Jack.

He dug his Peg-sized grave.

What a worthy punishment it is for him to lay in it.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Yep I can't imagine anyone much would take his calls for fear of being recorded or misquoted.

I really would love someone to walk up to her under pretence of loving what she does and then whip out the book and ask her to sign it. And make sure a friend is filming the whole thing.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
The "Thank Goodness Meghan isn't coming" really cuts to the bone about Meghan the narcissist. Also shows that her going was open ended even so soon after the Oprah interview. It shows that she didn't want to be there considering she'd flown while pregnant with Archie to NY. Imagine having lost your husband of 74 years and a bright spot, a positive gleaned from your grief is a feeling of 'Huuzah, Meghan won't be coming!". It must have been such a relief for her to know that they could all grieve as a family in peace without having to tolerate such an hole so soon after the Oprah interview even though it had all backfired on Harry and Meghan so spectacularly. Harry, being a dolt, could be managed. He knows what side his bread is buttered and so there would be no theatrics. I can only imagine the quiet indignation of having to keep silent if she showed up and pretended as if she have a damn about the DOE. Their blood would have been understandably boiling.
Yes, that made me feel sad to think that the queen had that worry on her mind at a time when she was trying to get to grips with losing her beloved husband. ☹

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Wouldn’t put too much stock in this “announcement” - I went past the headline & read the article & it doesn’t say anything about a major announcement. It’s just talking about his speech today.

Reactions: 32
Is this statement part of their "career relaunch" do we think? (...again?! how many times have they tried to "launch" now?)

Always talking the talk. Never actually doing or producing anything.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Wouldn’t put too much stock in this “announcement” - I went past the headline & read the article & it doesn’t say anything about a major announcement. It’s just talking about his speech today.
Trying to drum up interest - there is very little organic interest, just most people rubbernecking the car crash.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
My money on the announcement is they will let us all know they are releasing a rebuttal of all negative accusations by that fiend Mr Bowers cos they are "definitely not true" (with a foot stomp & scowl!)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
When Markle was a minor B-grade TV actress, the book reveals that she put on airs as if she was her generation’s Elizabeth Taylor. As well as being crass…the flip-side was…it made her look ridiculous.

In the UK, she achieved real status for a short while, but only because she was Harry’s wife. But, once again, she was convinced she was the god-send to the monarchy, the new Diana…thought her value to them was far above what it really was. Once again, the crass and demanding star behavior was omnipresent. She stomped her foot, grabbed her dopey husband and left in a huff.

So off to America…where she at first believed she would become our shining star and Woke savior.…a cross between Michelle Obama and an expat Di. But instead she’s having to pay a PR firm to get them minor gigs…uninvited to the most celebrated parties, and the Woke gospel she preaches has become toxic except on the Coasts.

Now they are booed in the UK..and her nasty personality revealed to all in a best seller.

There is little other havoc left for her to do.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 64
That's true, they said that about the invictus filming and there wasn't. Unless it was them snogging?

• Sick
Reactions: 24
I doubt Camilla actually gives two flying fucks what he thinks. I'm sick of the idiots who post about his mother, she left a trail of married men behind her when she died, it pisses me off that people make her out to be some kind of Saint 🙄

Thank you for the new thread 😘
I’m sorry if this comes across as really mean, but…..imagine how nasty, vicious Missy Markle will put the daggers into Harry before she’s done with him. As mean as she’s been with others, the tantrums, the Diva behaviour, we can be sure she will completely destroy any vestige of self esteem the Ginger one has as she descends into the pit of pre divorce madness. I’m picking, that as she’s trashed his whole family and friends, it won’t be long before she will trash Diana to him, home-truth the man until he’s a gibbering idiot.
Oh dear, that’s awful, never mind.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 47
The RF just needs to go on, doing their work and living their best lives.

The divorce is going to be ugly and messy and I agree that she is going to destroy him on the way out

Reactions: 49
Fantastic thread title @planetmirth

What is there possibly left for them to say. Perhaps Harry is going to announce he is going to transition to female so he can dress up like his mum & “bring Diana back.” The he & Meghan will be a same sex couple so they can add homophobia & transphobia to the list of RF offences.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
Thanks for the new thread and title. :)

Pretty hot here on the Welsh borders, but apparently we might get some light rain shortly. It's getting a bit hazy and there are a few encouraging grey clouds on the horizon, so fingers crossed. I shall go and lie flat out on the lawn in it.

And I think I like this Aussie journo....

Screenshot_20220718-134604.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Oh Daily Mail, you are so naughty! 🤣

1658149332648.png

Any sign of Wallis and Vomit yet?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.