Harry & Meghan #175 H's upset by hurty words. Oh, grow a pair, you ginger turd.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Happy New Thread!

Crown Prince Alexander and Crown Princess Katherine of Yugoslavia confirmed for Philip's Thanksgiving Service.

I'm now fangirling Mrs Davis:

The Body Language Guy on "our forever glorious Duchess" and her podcast. He questions why she sounds like Elizabeth Holmes on meth 🤣

I'm a bit in love with the Body Language Guy. "Let's get down to it"....😍

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
" No".

" Non".

" Nein".

" Nop".

" Na".

That enough NO's for you, markle?? 😎😎🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
They did the best they could with what they had. I bet the pair of them are knackered and can't wait to get home and see their children.
JMO, but Belize was great, and I hope they get the tourism boost they deserve out of it. I'd love to go there myself now.

I was uneasy with Jamaica. I think they ended up being used by grandstanding politicians, and a media (including some of our own) who were looking for the slightest thing to put a negative spin on. But the Cambridges kept their cool throughout it all. And if that stuff about Hazza/Usain Bolt from the previous thread has any truth to it at all, then the RF and the Government need to remove the kid gloves and kick Hazza firmly into touch. Once and for all.

The Bahamas should be a lot more fun. The PM and his wife are lovely, and have set the tone for the visit very well. Hopefully the country will also get a good boost from it.

Jamaica's choice to lose out at the end of the day.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
@Chita please do it and if you can post a draft here then we can all send a similar letter of course, from our personal addresses.

Will address mine as Dear Flap Eared Fornicated Fuckwitted Fop

Can you please ensure that the Ginger Stoat and the Douchess of Dickwad never darken our green and pleasant land ever again and that you remove all titles from them and their flatpacks

You are not liked or respected so take your ugly boat out of your over privileged arse and try to redeem some self respect and adhere to the will of the people who allow you to be where you are and who can also remove you.

You are a right Royal hole and I believe you should pass the crown to your Son William and spend your days talking to your cucumbers so that you can insert them rectally as the mood takes you.

Yours faithfully

The Mouth of the South aka as @Nuttynana .

Ps love to Cammy poor cow and hope she has gives you a Glasgow Kiss for being a total twit
😃 that's brilliant 🤣
I'll be using that as a template 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I put on Talk Radio and Jeremy Kyle was presenting.
He says H and M decision to step down and live a quiet life is fine, but why dont they just do it and STFU.
He said get them out of the line of succession.

He's gone now and Mike Graham is on.
I think he might do a piece on Meghan's podcast in a bit so..tune in folks.
Hes on about Ukraine at present.

I will do a letter to Prince Charles. Bear with me. Ive got a new laptop - a Mac and after years of Windows I cant find how to do anything on it!!!
Its all different.

Its taken me a while but I have found the word processing thingy and am typing a letter.
Maybe I'll do a podcast about how to transition from windows to macs for dummies.
Ah but they don't want to step down; they want to flaunt their titles and make money from the RF and UK taxpayers and milk their 'closeness' to the Queen.

So much for independence.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 42
I can't believe Meghan studied international studies, what did she learn..? How to divide and alienate people whilst being grabby for titles?
There seems to be a serious disconnect in Her Smegginess between how she wants to be perceived and how she goes about it. She genuinely doesn’t seem to grasp that if she behaves like a witch to people, they won’t like her. She’s vile to the press and then expects them to report on her in a positive light. She was awful to KP staff but assumed that the reason they didn’t like her was racism. Somewhat bizarrely, she genuinely doesn’t seem to grasp the connection. There’s a lot of stories coming out now about how she’s pissed people off - like the Desmond Tutu story. She’s also managed to alienate Hollywood which is somewhere she desperately wanted to be accepted. Everything she does almost seems designed to self sabotage. She could have had the world at her feet - she somehow inveigled herself into the BRF against all the odds and still managed to sabotage herself!

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 47
So the wife won't be presenting an Oscar but at least she & 6 will be guests of honour at Elton John's party. Oh wait

main-qimg-1f218ac5fc59d29374b8820836f579ed-lq.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
There seems to be a serious disconnect in Her Smegginess between how she wants to be perceived and how she goes about it. She genuinely doesn’t seem to grasp that if she behaves like a witch to people, they won’t like her. She’s vile to the press and then expects them to report on her in a positive light. She was awful to KP staff but assumed that the reason they didn’t like her was racism. Somewhat bizarrely, she genuinely doesn’t seem to grasp the connection. There’s a lot of stories coming out now about how she’s pissed people off - like the Desmond Tutu story. She’s also managed to alienate Hollywood which is somewhere she desperately wanted to be accepted. Everything she does almost seems designed to self sabotage. She could have had the world at her feet - she somehow inveigled herself into the BRF against all the odds and still managed to sabotage herself!
Yes it amazes me how badly the two of them have fucked everything up when they could've had it all and been really popular.

Their discontent is written all over their miserable faces. Nothing will ever be enough for Smegz because she's a grandiose narcissistic bleep with a chip on her shoulder. She was disappointed in her patchy acting career and her lacklustre attempt at being an influencer. Hazno didn't have the mental capacity to develop a new life and direction after leaving his army career. Both were mediocre and only got as far as they did due to connections.

They are total inadequates and incapable of moving on. If they were truly happy they wouldn't try to destroy the lives of others or smear people with petty revenge. It's ugly to see how nasty the pair of them really are. No graciousness or real kindness to others, just attempts to constantly bolster up their egos.

Smegz podcasts will all be about her and how she was smeared and treated badly because nobody has ever suffered as much as her 🙄 The victimhood will be on display during every one I guarantee it.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 53
The mother cat (Cleo) the white ragdoll loves a good scrap... but her son Ted is rather laid bk and just advises his mum to calm down ..Although he sometimes joins in whenever needs to bk her up against random neighbourly squabbles 🙄🤣😸
Ted and Cleo are now honourary members and Tom loves a pretty face no kitties he has been de knackered.

Just love cats and Tom will call on them before his next action on the Cuntsters😸😸😸

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Smegz podcasts will all be about her
Yep. After 'Archetypes' I suspect we'll have 'Megatypes' which will be her lecturing on how she refused to be an archetypal woman. It will be how she learned to overcome everything but her own personality. She will be a guiding light showing women the way, blah blah blah. :LOL:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
Just had a wonderful time reliving these glorious moments. Oh No No No 😅

Good Morning thanks for new Thread & title

just watched this video and it seems to have answered the Question to why smegs new podcast is about Women etc She is trying to out do Sophie she strongly dislikes Sophie for a number of reasons including her work with women going to events to speak about Women's rights etc like that last piece on the video ie Sophie going to Toronto & New York instead of her also in the last year Sophie has stepped into the limelight with all her hard work and recently her UN work in New York with her talk about Women's rights ,

So yet again meg is playing copycat by doing her low rent podcast

JAN MOIR: This tour has left me dying of embarrassment... https://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/...barrassment.html?ito=native_share_article-top

It would appear that the malaise we were discussing in the last fred is shared by others. This tour was not a good idea. Poor Kate
Jan Moir is a nasty nasty woman I have never liked her

• Heart
Oh God, what's she on about now?

If, as we are so often reminded, whites aren't allowed to comment on black issues, what gives Whoopi the right to comment on India? She's not from there, or from Asia in general, is she?

But if she's going there, any thoughts on the caste system, Whoopi?

You know, the one partly based on skin tone, that predated the British Empire by centuries....

Show me a country that doesn't have some sort of shameful past.

Screenshot_20220325-112412.png

• Angry
  • Sick
I normally can’t stand Jan Moir but she does have point in that article. The world is moving on from the days of automatic acceptance of the existence of a Royal Family. I do wonder how things will play out once the Queen dies. She has pretty much universal respect. However I don’t think the rest of the family generate the same level of support and their reputation has been further damaged by Prince Andrew and H&M so I think there will be significant change needed if the RF is to survive as an institution. William & Kate are well liked but I don’t think they can secure the future of the institution on their own.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
Ted and Cleo are now honourary members and Tom loves a pretty face no kitties he has been de knackered.

Just love cats and Tom will call on them before his next action on the Cuntsters😸😸😸
Love cats also , my mum has just adopted another one A little Tabby called Bella so they are now have four cats and three dogs all rescues The lady who runs the local animal rescue place where my mum lives thinks she is Amazing as Do I

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Yes it amazes me how badly the two of them have fucked everything up when they could've had it all and been really popular.

Their discontent is written all over their miserable faces. Nothing will ever be enough for Smegz because she's a grandiose narcissistic bleep with a chip on her shoulder. She was disappointed in her patchy acting career and her lacklustre attempt at being an influencer. Hazno didn't have the mental capacity to develop a new life and direction after leaving his army career. Both were mediocre and only got as far as they did due to connections.

They are total inadequates and incapable of moving on. If they were truly happy they wouldn't try to destroy the lives of others or smear people with petty revenge. It's ugly to see how nasty the pair of them really are. No graciousness or real kindness to others, just attempts to constantly bolster up their egos.

Smegz podcasts will all be about her and how she was smeared and treated badly because nobody has ever suffered as much as her 🙄 The victimhood will be on display during every one I guarantee it.
Much as I despise Sméagol, it’s Hairy I blame for the whole debacle. He bulldozed her into the RF, knowing full well how unsuitable she is. He stood up for her cuntish behaviour. If he’s unhappy now and full of regret - well boo bleeping hoo. She couldn’t have done any of it if he hadn’t enabled her.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 47

You've saved me from typing exactly this! Although you expressed it better than I could have. I was just going to say how wonderful it could have been for Meghan and Harry, at least the idealisic versions of them we all have in our heads, to have gone to the Caribbean. They would have been great, for a number of reasons. William and Kate did a fine job but because he is going to be King he and Catherine couldn't FULLY let their hair down, they have to do all the statehood glad-handing etc. etc. Harry and Meghan could have done all the silly stuff etc. etc. If they had ALL gone, they could have complimented each other so well.

I can't believe they turned-down the chance to travel the world, for free, be welcomed (mostly) everywhere, eat the finest food and sleep on the finest beds and meet some really interesting influential people. And that's WORK! I mean you'd bite someones bleeping hand off for that wouldn't you?! As you say, it's beyond belief how they've fucked themselves.

• Heart
Reactions: 49

If, as we are so often reminded, whites aren't allowed to comment on black issues, what gives Whoopi the right to comment on India? She's not from there, or from Asia in general, is she?

You know, the one partly based on skin tone, that predated the British Empire by centuries....

View attachment 1149753
Another stupid bleep. India has been an independent country since 1948 and seems to be doing pretty well these days. They have a strong economy and even a space program!

She can duck off and stay fucked off 🤬

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 54
One of my grandfather's was black American. The others (grandparents and parents) are white European.

I look white fair haired European. I would no way kick up a fuss about that, my parents were born in England and my grandmother had a fling with a black GI joe. In the forties.

Meghan is trying to create race division to make money. She's no more black than I am and I am white British.

• Heart
Reactions: 56

Show me a country that doesn't have some sort of shameful past.

View attachment 1149753

the last few years whoopie has turned from an okay person to quite the out spoken person she is today , Only she opens her gob on stuff she obviously has no idea about just take the whole holocaust drama she caused the other month which her network failed to punish her for she is just a nasty bigot and deserves to be cancelled I have a sneaking suspicion she will be on smegz podcast because they clerly are ' birds of a feather '

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.